Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 12352
-
05-28-26 11:02 #11782Senior Member

Posts: 1872Ocean spa
Just interesting False advertising? CL ad for Ocean spa Clicked and searched on the phone number. Nice website. Only wish the girls were this hot there. Just for humor.
Have a great day guys and girls.
https://www.seraphimsecrets.com/#masseuse-list.
-
05-27-26 23:02 #11781Senior Member

Posts: 2032Mi Mi on 82nd in Clackamas
The place on SE 82nd several blocks north of DEQ. I think there is a NAPA Auto Parts nearby. There's an attractive 40+ lady there with a nice figure and curly hair.
My question is, has anyone got more than a handy there with her? Send me a message please.
-
05-27-26 22:57 #11780Senior Member

Posts: 2032On Tacoma in sellwood
The place on Tacoma in Sellwood above Columbia Factory Outlet.
Originally Posted by Patmurph94
[View Original Post]
Go up the outside stairs on the west side of the building.
You weren't very specific about which addresses are acceptable to you. There are good shops ajacent to 82nd, but whatever...
-
05-27-26 15:51 #11779Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for recommendations not in the SE 82nd Area
Hi All, new to the hobby and just looking to dip my toes in. Looking for recommendations for just a massage and HJ somewhere not on 82nd. Was thinking of trying Lucky Star Foot Spa downtown but haven't seen it mentioned in a couple years. Anyone have any first time suggestions? Thanks.
-
05-27-26 12:41 #11778Senior Member

Posts: 65Jenny
She was nice. Soft and natural (or at least very well done). Didn't really like me using my fingers. Gave me a cat bath which is a first for me and when kissing she basically just stuck her tongue out and wiggled it which was not very fun LOL. Very tight kitty and took a pounding well. Girl next door type vibes. I would probably not see her again at least until I tried the other options though. Her massage skills we actually half decent though.
All that being said I left happy and drained. No complaints in the moments we spent together and would repeat if she was the only option.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 12:14 #11777Senior Member

Posts: 207Lake O recons
Was in the area and as per other reviews there is nothing in this area.
Golden dragon on state street looked like it from the outside but walked inside was greeted by a granny in a very profesional looking outfit.
Entire place looked legit like massage envy type of a place.
Well I guess I will just stick with all the other reported places for now.
-
05-27-26 01:48 #11776Senior Member

Posts: 997How was Jenny? I must have met her 2-3 times last week. With the other two options there, I would not pick Jenny. She's not ugly, but like many of the girls elsewhere, nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 17:24 #11775Senior Member

Posts: 65Jenny
I drew Jenny and didn't even get a peek at the other girls. How do they compare?
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 16:30 #11774Regular Member

Posts: 26Yumi at Candy
Welp, I pulled the trigger and made the drive from Salem. Overall I was pleased. She was very cute and petite. 26 years old. She gave me some pushback when I asked for an hour, but I get it, it's double the work for no extra cash probably. I opted for 30 minutes and the damage was $$. BBBJ, 69, CIM. Would've liked to spend a little more time than the 20 minutes that it took because of the long drive but oh well. Would recommend Yumi. She is leaving at the end of the month She said.
-
05-26-26 10:40 #11773Senior Member

Posts: 90I've been to Love a few times and always paid $$ out the door.
Originally Posted by OneOne9
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 01:41 #11772Regular Member

Posts: 6Recommendations
I'm looking for some recommendations for the Portland area. I've only ever dealt with federal way but my favorite Korean girl is no longer there. Plus I'll be down here for a few weeks.
I prefer skinny / petite girls but in the end I'm not too picky as long as its a good time. Anyone willing to help a brother out?
-
05-26-26 01:27 #11771Regular Member

Posts: 25Nini Foot Massage
Ventured outside of the usual mentioned shops today. Saw an ad from an address I did not recognize. Mia opened the door and seemed to be the only person there. A MILF looking type. Didn't ask how old she was but she has the face of an older lady. Nice body though. Massage was ok, it great. A little bonus with warm / hot oil being no used for the massage. Once that was done, turned over and she started with CBJ, didn't ask if the cover was required but whatever's. She got on top and then her nymph side came out. She bounced and rubbed and got hotter and hotter. Switched to me on top and she continued to get more hot. Finished and then cleaned me up.
-
05-26-26 00:10 #11770Senior Member

Posts: 633Love
It depends, you didn't post what you paid.
Originally Posted by LuckyLobster
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 18:25 #11769Senior Member

Posts: 90Any contact info? Number / ad / website?
Originally Posted by Wanch888
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 17:25 #11768Regular Member

Posts: 25To me, she has a mature face, cute not hot. Don't know how else to describe her. Not too skinny but also not chubby. She isn't all bone so it's comfortable while doing the deed. Still a petite frame, maybe 5'2, just a guess. Chest is large B, again, just my guess.
Originally Posted by ZmackPdx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





