The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 824 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 12356
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11771

    Nini Foot Massage

    Ventured outside of the usual mentioned shops today. Saw an ad from an address I did not recognize. Mia opened the door and seemed to be the only person there. A MILF looking type. Didn't ask how old she was but she has the face of an older lady. Nice body though. Massage was ok, it great. A little bonus with warm / hot oil being no used for the massage. Once that was done, turned over and she started with CBJ, didn't ask if the cover was required but whatever's. She got on top and then her nymph side came out. She bounced and rubbed and got hotter and hotter. Switched to me on top and she continued to get more hot. Finished and then cleaned me up.

  2. #11770

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    This is probably the best bang for buck. Literally. Does it get any better than this?
    It depends, you didn't post what you paid.

  3. #11769
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanch888  [View Original Post]
    Usually there open till late night.

    I met cici few times when she was there.

    But usually they only take by appointment.

    And don't think it's typically massage parlor.

    But always multiple girl options.
    Any contact info? Number / ad / website?

  4. #11768
    Quote Originally Posted by ZmackPdx  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a good description of Lulu?

    Curves? Cup size? And such?
    To me, she has a mature face, cute not hot. Don't know how else to describe her. Not too skinny but also not chubby. She isn't all bone so it's comfortable while doing the deed. Still a petite frame, maybe 5'2, just a guess. Chest is large B, again, just my guess.

  5. #11767

    Beaverton

    Anyone have any suggestions for this area I will be out there all week and want to try a few places?

    Is Zen on First any good?

  6. #11766

    Sunshine Spa Sasa

    Sunshine is on my shortlist, so I went by last weekend and had a good time. Spent an hour with Saha. Reasonable rates (after being asked for too much). She's thin, has a nice body, cute face, and it included DATY and 69. Right now this and Love are my two favorite places, but I still have a few more I want to try.

  7. #11765

    Learn some Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLobster  [View Original Post]
    Greeted by Shasha? Sasha? Sasa?
    Might not hurt you to learn a little Chinese. Sounds like she was saying xie xie.

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/xiexie

  8. #11764

    Downtown blue house

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdnesses  [View Original Post]
    Any places in the Portland area that have workers start later in the day?

    I'm a night owl and prefer to go late (after 10 pm and beyond), but normally that is the 'end of shift' for the workers and they are tired. What experience do others have with this?
    Usually there open till late night.

    I met cici few times when she was there.

    But usually they only take by appointment.

    And don't think it's typically massage parlor.

    But always multiple girl options.

  9. #11763

    Lulu

    Can you give a good description of Lulu?

    Curves? Cup size? And such?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacow0324  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip over there to see Lulu again. And again, amazing massage. Don't know if there is anybody around the multiple shops that can match her massage skills. Obviously I was there for more than a massage so that part of the service was great as well. She mentioned that she will be gone at the end of the month. So if any of you want a good massage and great service, be sure to catch her before she leaves.

  10. #11762
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    What is your definition of an "amazing massage" Thanks.
    She ain't the type to brush fingers among your skin and call it done. You will get elbows and forearms from neck, shoulders, and down to your ankles. Enough pressure to feel pain sometimes.

  11. #11761

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Wacow0324  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip over there to see Lulu again. And again, amazing massage. Don't know if there is anybody around the multiple shops that can match her massage skills. Obviously I was there for more than a massage so that part of the service was great as well. She mentioned that she will be gone at the end of the month. So if any of you want a good massage and great service, be sure to catch her before she leaves.
    What is your definition of an "amazing massage" Thanks.

  12. #11760

    Love Spa

    This is significantly better than the board. Why haven't I made the switch over sooner. Read a few good things about this place. Everything rings true. I like the proximity of the location. Blow and go before a Safeway trip or Wingstop order is always in the books.

    Greeted by Shasha? Sasha? Sasa? She took me into a small room. I didn't want to seem like an amateur so I just handed her the donation. I settle myself and she leaves the room temporarily. She comes back in fully clothed and I'm here wondering if I fucked up the entire ordeal. She starts massaging my back. Evidently, she finds a knot in my upper back and completely works it out. This is an expensive massage. I can't justify it just yet.

    She works her way down my ass cheeks, and here I'm expecting something dirty, like a tug on junior.

    Nothing.

    She finally tells me to flip. Nope, she's still clothed. She locks eyes with me and I see my cock disappear in her mouth. I reach over to grab her by the tits and pull her dress down. No pushback. After fondling her breasts while she goes down on me, I switch the attention of my hands to the back of her head. She did not resist at all. This BJ this just got sloppy. With 1 hand on the back of her head holding it down and the other squeezing an ass cheek, I busted inside her mouth.

    In this economy? This is probably the best bang for buck. Literally. Does it get any better than this?

  13. #11759

    Beauty Spa. Lulu, again

    Took a trip over there to see Lulu again. And again, amazing massage. Don't know if there is anybody around the multiple shops that can match her massage skills. Obviously I was there for more than a massage so that part of the service was great as well. She mentioned that she will be gone at the end of the month. So if any of you want a good massage and great service, be sure to catch her before she leaves.

  14. #11758

    Yumi is worth the visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Salemguy717  [View Original Post]
    Do you think Yumi is worth the drive from Salem? Salem doesn't have a lot going on atm.
    Yes, she is definitely worth the visit. Probably one of the most beautiful and sexy woman out there. Reviews are accuate. I asked if she would be back in the future and she was not sure. Catch her while you can.

  15. #11757

    Aroma

    Thank you! Very similar experience. Needed a solid mamassage ✔65039;. A happy ending would be nice ✔65039; She takes takes the ending up a notch with an FIA. Very little English, but a nice woman. I'll repeat. By the way, they also have a table shower. I didn't partake this time, but will next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Don't get mad at me, but I'm going to review a place that isn't Candy, Baoju, Love, or Beauty spa! It's not even FS!

    I've gone a few times to Aroma spa on Sandy in the heart of Hollywood. I think there is only one woman who works here or at least I've only ever seen on. Probably 40-ish? Nice enough at any rate. Of course I don't know her name. Anyway, the massage is good and mainly what I come here for but the HE has also been solid. Lots of attention paid to the undercarriage, the boys if you will, and no rush to the finish.

    This last time took it up a notch. About 10-15 minutes into the massage she starts with the teasing and pretty soon has me face down up on my knees as she very skillfully coaxes me into a pretty intense orgasm. Neato, I think, now I can just relax. Nuh-uh. About 30 minutes later she starts in again and has me harder than partial differential equations. Another one!

    I left in a daze and can't remember what happened the rest of the day. Anyway, solid massage and ending. She's in jeans and shoes so probably that's the extent of things but that's fine with me.

    You're welcome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape