Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 732 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 10974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10884

    LaceyB

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Just posted this in White Girls in the 808 as well:

    I spoke to Lacey earlier tonight. Her Oahu dates this weekend are booked up. She will be back on Oahu mid-July, the 11th to 13th or 14th. If you tried to book her for this weekend but missed out, I'd advise you to contact her about July.
    This is my first post. Saw her this past weekend. She's a Hotwife. Smoking hot sexy white girl from Kauai. Nice DDs with a great attitude. Definitely experienced MILF who loves what she does and easy to talk to. Price is high but I had no regrets. Everything seems to be on the menu. Always YMMV. Hit her up if you can afford it. All positive reports are on point IMO.

    Definite repeat for me.

    Aloha you sick fucks! LOL.

  2. #10883

    Any one tried?


  3. #10882

    What's the scoop?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...5/758330063345

    Been seeing ads for this one and just was curious if anyone has any info on her.

  4. #10881

    Lacey Barnett booked up this weekend, new dates in July

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    Full review posted in White Girls in the 808.

    The short of it: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, BBFSCIP. Highly recommended.

    Tryst ad: https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you.
    Just posted this in White Girls in the 808 as well:

    I spoke to Lacey earlier tonight. Her Oahu dates this weekend are booked up. She will be back on Oahu mid-July, the 11th to 13th or 14th. If you tried to book her for this weekend but missed out, I'd advise you to contact her about July.

  5. #10880
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan808  [View Original Post]
    I know Tia tends to come to Hawaii a lot but has she ever provided? I always thought she was only into women as I've never seen her in a b / g scene.
    https://ladys.one/usa-san-diego/tia-kai-i1281077

    I guess she does but pricey.

  6. #10879

    Chinese girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev0808  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I had the exact opposite experience with this one, texted her to make appointment, Was told to meet at her location (wasn't her I was texting too was someone else) the person on the phone told me she is waiting for me. And told me where to meet up. Person on the phone told me strict instructions on what to do when meeting up with provider. When we met up, she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and didn't say a word to me, when I tried talking and asked her name, she whispered and told me her name was Emma but to be quite and don't make noise as neighbors could hear. Told me to strip down, and asked for donation, there was no bedroom or bed, just a mattress in the living room, I layer down, she gave me a cover Bl then got on top of me, went doggie, mish then finished up. I got dressed and she then handed me a bottle of water and walked me to the door and said bye. That was it. She allowed me to play with her tits but didn't allow kissing at all, only on the cheeks.
    You forgot to mention how much lube this girl uses lose money waste time.

  7. #10878

    Does Tia Kai provide?

    I know Tia tends to come to Hawaii a lot but has she ever provided? I always thought she was only into women as I've never seen her in a b / g scene.

  8. #10877
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Christy's other friend Tia Kai?

    They were supposed to be together on this trip.

    She looks a bit taller than Christy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyCount1000  [View Original Post]
    Picture didn't load in my last post. It's Tia Kai, Christy Love and Lucky Star. Tia's on the left.
    Not sure why the pictures keep disappearing. I can see the thumbnails in the preview, but they are missing when the post is published.

    From left to right: Tia Kai, Lucky Star and Christy Love.

    Christy is quite a bit taller than Tia.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tia Kai 1.jpg‎   Tia Kai 2.jpg‎  

  9. #10876

    Full review of Lacey B.

    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if she books back to back appointments like Leia used to.

    Her OF updates seemed like she was kaput after the weekend LOL. My guys, cheehoo.

    Imma book round 2 with her in June. You suckas better not get the first morning appointment haha. Nah nah.
    Full review posted in White Girls in the 808.

    The short of it: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, BBFSCIP. Highly recommended.

    Tryst ad: https://tryst.link/escort/lacey4you.

  10. #10875
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html

    Have heard a lot about Emma, decided to call her up and after learning about how close she was to my house I immediately made an appointment with her and was over her place in 10 minutes.

    Two phone call set up, got the address and then the apartment number and was buzzed up.

    I walked in to see a gorgeous woman (I would explain as a girlier Holly Holm) with an amazing figure.

    She kissed me and welcomed me, she was wearing this amazing white linger and stocking set, was guided to her room and took care of business.
    Interesting. I had the exact opposite experience with this one, texted her to make appointment, Was told to meet at her location (wasn't her I was texting too was someone else) the person on the phone told me she is waiting for me. And told me where to meet up. Person on the phone told me strict instructions on what to do when meeting up with provider. When we met up, she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts and didn't say a word to me, when I tried talking and asked her name, she whispered and told me her name was Emma but to be quite and don't make noise as neighbors could hear. Told me to strip down, and asked for donation, there was no bedroom or bed, just a mattress in the living room, I layer down, she gave me a cover Bl then got on top of me, went doggie, mish then finished up. I got dressed and she then handed me a bottle of water and walked me to the door and said bye. That was it. She allowed me to play with her tits but didn't allow kissing at all, only on the cheeks.

  11. #10874

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadPush  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her was Sept 2025. She just had her vag tightened and her asshole bleached. Her words not mine LOL. She was sweeter when I saw her multiple times in 2024 Idk if its taking a toll on her or what. She does tell you some crazy fucking stories when you're done in the sack. I would maybe repeat, but she didn't really seem into it this time.
    I haven't seen her for a while, but she's nice. Very bubbly personality and yes, tons of crazy fucking stories after you do the deed.

    One thing that was kind off putting for me was her implants. Looked like she had 3 bags stuffed in each side and nips drawn in. Her tits dont look as as the pictures and some of the pictures are fake. They are of a model that looks similar.

    I would recommend trying her out. She is on the higher side though. Also she was in CC when I saw her so there's that too.

  12. #10873
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Christy's other friend Tia Kai?

    They were supposed to be together on this trip.

    She looks a bit taller than Christy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyCount1000  [View Original Post]
    Tia Kai is a few inches shorter than Christy. She's on the left in each picture for comparison.
    Picture didn't load in my last post. It's Tia Kai, Christy Love and Lucky Star. Tia's on the left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tia Kai 3.jpg‎  

  13. #10872

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.
    Last I saw her was Sept 2025. She just had her vag tightened and her asshole bleached. Her words not mine LOL. She was sweeter when I saw her multiple times in 2024 Idk if its taking a toll on her or what. She does tell you some crazy fucking stories when you're done in the sack. I would maybe repeat, but she didn't really seem into it this time.

  14. #10871
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Did you see Christy's other friend Tia Kai?

    They were supposed to be together on this trip.

    She looks a bit taller than Christy.
    Tia Kai is a few inches shorter than Christy. She's on the left in each picture for comparison.

  15. #10870
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Her general rate is 600. I paid 800.
    Whoa, $800 to fuck Lucky Star is wild.

    How was her hygiene? I ask because I subbed to her OF and sometimes it looked like she would go a few days without showering. She also had a giant Bush at the time which was a total turnoff. And her apartment looked like a complete dump. Super messy with clothes and crap thrown around everywhere.

    After seeing how she lived, I stopped being a fan. I just hope she cleans herself up a little before meeting with clients haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape