Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 10971
-
05-18-26 19:48 #10851Senior Member

Posts: 123She doesn't offer any of those services anymore only daty.
Originally Posted by Trickdaddyy808
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 19:44 #10850Regular Member

Posts: 1North Shore
Any providers on the north shore anyone know about?
-
05-18-26 15:02 #10849Regular Member

Posts: 22Not the girl in the pics
I've done a review on her before. Definitely not the girl in the pics but a cute Asian non the less. Damage was 350 and she hosted in a high rise in town. Open menu bbj, daty, lfk, COF and CIM. CIP was offered with test results, declined at first but took her up when I felt how wet she got from throating me. Saw her a couple times before she disappeared.
Originally Posted by Fredterry99
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 13:01 #10848Regular Member

Posts: 21That's Natalie, she's been around for a while, photos aren't her exactly, but she looks somewhat similar, a lot of plastic surgery if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Fredterry99
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 18:32 #10847Regular Member

Posts: 1Has Anyone Seen?
https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/
Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.
-
05-10-26 14:21 #10846Senior Member

Posts: 371Linda"s Place
Isn't this the girl in Linda's old place? New girl for the other wasn't very good.
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 11:29 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 136Holly Holm Look like like a man (ms swan)
So you posted an Asian women bedpage add, but Holly Holm is a masculine looking white blonde female. Also the Emma bellow is healthy Japanese girl. What Emma is this?
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 10:07 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 204Damage?
Sounds like a great time. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 20:49 #10843Regular Member

Posts: 25Emma
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html
Have heard a lot about Emma, decided to call her up and after learning about how close she was to my house I immediately made an appointment with her and was over her place in 10 minutes.
Two phone call set up, got the address and then the apartment number and was buzzed up.
I walked in to see a gorgeous woman (I would explain as a girlier Holly Holm) with an amazing figure.
She kissed me and welcomed me, she was wearing this amazing white linger and stocking set, was guided to her room and took care of business.
She is a catch she is amazing. She gives as much as she receives and if you love mutual pleasure then this is the girl for you.
I put the donation within her view and she immediately deep French kissed me. I had already taken off my clothes and was kissing and licking her. I was feeling her up and she was feeling me.
I lift her up, much to her surprise, and she wraps her legs around me as I drop her onto the bed, I kiss her passionately and begin to make my way down to her. I'm teasing her through her panties and I see her breathing get heavier, I know she's asking for it.
I put her legs together and begins to slowly slide her panties off her. I keep her legs pinch, wet my finger and begin tracing circles around her pussy, she's moaning. I tease her even more and begin to lick behind her knees. I tested the waters and while her legs were pinched I began playing with her ass, she loved it and soon started eating her ass out. I made a trail from the bottom of her tush to the top of her clit. She was enjoying this as was I.
I seperated her legs and began to eat her out while fingering her. I saw her shaking and knew she had come. She had tried to get me to stop but I put her on her back and put her ass in the air and ate her ass out again while I waited for her to recover.
She finally came to her senses and asked to blow me. She didn't even ask for a condom she just put her lips on my cock, the rumors are true. Emma can suck a dick. I lifted her on top of me for some 69 and Jesus was this glorious.
She reached over me and her whole body lay on me as she put on the rubber and started riding me.
Christ this was beautiful, watching her ride and do circles on my cock was glorious. This girl knows how to put it work. I bumped her off into missionary and glued her legs to her chest and started pounding. We kissed as I did this and my god how close I was to cumming. She was gyrating in rhythm with me.
I wanted to doggy, I bucked under her and pushed her down. Jesus even in doggy did she know how to move.
"I want to cum in your mouth. ".
"Yes".
For an extra, BBJ CIM is available and Christ is was worth it, she devoured my cock and I watched her slowly play around with it in her mouth before she spit it out.
We cleaned up and I kissed her, lifted her into the air and dropped her Onto her bed, making she she was clean I gave her one last lick.
She guided me out and I assured her I would be back. This experience was amazing.
-
05-08-26 22:56 #10842Senior Member

Posts: 136Kylie (Babypaid9): Her review literally says she is a scammer. Also she dox one of her clients in her reviews with full name. This person is dangerous.
Originally Posted by PeaceHawaii
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 21:23 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 32Emma Sweet. Seen her, She's great
Ya, I've seen Emma Sweet several times now. Beautiful, curvy young Japanese girl. No worries. Great time.
Originally Posted by MrThongman
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:06 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 171Definitely healthy! Good lord.
Originally Posted by MrThongman
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 17:36 #10839Regular Member

Posts: 5Emma Sweet
https://tryst.link/escort/emmaaloha
Any reports on this Japanese girl?
-
04-27-26 18:37 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 117Hailey or Kylie (PD)
Any report on Haileybaby:
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Haileybaby
Or Kylie (Babypaid9):
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lulu/Babypaid9
Mahalo.
-
04-17-26 17:57 #10837Regular Member

Posts: 22Tia
For the 1 hr, is MSOG on the table? And does she squirt? Thanks for the info in advance!
Originally Posted by Restless1728
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




