Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 33186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...719/5132940158

    Does anyone have any info on this one? I know she used to post some time ago. I tried searching "cece" but it's really no way to tell if it's her. She talks up her head game a lot!

    Stay safe.
    Those photos are old. I saw her one time long before Covid, so we're talking 7 or 8 years ago, and I think she was using the same photos then. And even back then the photos were old. She was also pretty hefty and somewhat squirly. I left and never went back.

  2. #32885
    Pm is full. But if she does outcall, I'd be interested in digits! Just PM me if able.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  3. #32884
    Haha.

    Your full already Sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  4. #32883

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.
    PM me if you have time. Thanks.

  5. #32882

    Stunning utr

    Beautiful brunette / blonde in Camp Washington area. Incall. Selective and has incall.

    28 yr old.

    5'4" 125 lbs.

    Open menu and willing to please.

    Hhr 180.

    Hr 250.

    She's vouched by myself and very much utr.

    Location ok and willing to do outcall.

    Pm me for photos and I'll get some.

    513-743-4XXX.

  6. #32881

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...719/5132940158

    Does anyone have any info on this one? I know she used to post some time ago. I tried searching "cece" but it's really no way to tell if it's her. She talks up her head game a lot!

    Stay safe.
    They all talk up their head game and think they're the best ever at it, like they invented it or something. Marketing I guess. If you say you're the best they will all want to see for themselves. As always though, YMMV.

  7. #32880

    Cece

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...719/5132940158

    Does anyone have any info on this one? I know she used to post some time ago. I tried searching "cece" but it's really no way to tell if it's her. She talks up her head game a lot!

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8944.jpeg‎  

  8. #32879

    Seconded -- where's the beef?

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    As she is relatively close to myself with her new area being Monroe, and I'm still looking for a regular in the area, I am quite curious what was the content of the PM you got?
    Given that I am also fairly close to monroe, I was also interested in this lady. What did the PM have to say?

  9. #32878
    As she is relatively close to myself with her new area being Monroe, and I'm still looking for a regular in the area, I am quite curious what was the content of the PM you got?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Had a negative PM sent to me about her. I will not see her according to the PM.

  10. #32877

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, I've seen her ads, but if she's in Monroe now, that changes things. She's been around awhile so surely someone has some info on her. I searched on Tiff, but everything came back to a different girl. I believe this one used to post ads under a different name.
    Had a negative PM sent to me about her. I will not see her according to the PM.

  11. #32876

    Tiff in Monroe

    Agreed, I've seen her ads, but if she's in Monroe now, that changes things. She's been around awhile so surely someone has some info on her. I searched on Tiff, but everything came back to a different girl. I believe this one used to post ads under a different name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand4U  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her post before and I've researched the name and her prior location of Hamilton but I'm coming up empty handed.

    Can anyone provide me with any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...r/911174092415

    Thanks and stay safe, SH.

  12. #32875

    Anna

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5138010336

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    What area she work in?
    When I last saw her she was working in the Fairfield area. She love to play the skin flute and takes it all home.

    Luv.

  13. #32874

    Have to look

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCal2  [View Original Post]
    There are multiple reviews under her name. You just have to do some research and there they are. And I believe they are mostly favorable.

    Luv.

  14. #32873
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    I had a blast babe, I love seeing people that's been around the hobby awhile, good conversation& electric vibes.

    Oxoxoox.

    Kisses.

    Till next time.

    Sass1

    Quote Originally Posted by Greggie88  [View Original Post]
    Had the absolute pleasure of kicking off the holiday weekend with Sexy Sassy and she was exactly what I was looking for. Easy setup, zero drama and lots of fun from start to finish. She's the MILFy type and GFE for sure, so it was an hour well spent and very glad she's back, as I hope to see her again soon. Lots of kissing, multiple BBBJ's, a little DATY and the best reverse cowgirl I've had in a long time. She's a sweetheart that rides like a champ and I'm a happy camper.

  15. #32872

    Any good providers or providers that do couples?

    Me and my partner are looking for someone reliable to service us both does anyone know any good attractive providers around the 18-30 age range? Only thing we want is DATY and BBBJ.

    I came across this one named Lily and was wondering if anyone had any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/667135889771

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape