Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 33189
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32874

    Have to look

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCal2  [View Original Post]
    There are multiple reviews under her name. You just have to do some research and there they are. And I believe they are mostly favorable.

    Luv.

  2. #32873
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    I had a blast babe, I love seeing people that's been around the hobby awhile, good conversation& electric vibes.

    Oxoxoox.

    Kisses.

    Till next time.

    Sass1

    Quote Originally Posted by Greggie88  [View Original Post]
    Had the absolute pleasure of kicking off the holiday weekend with Sexy Sassy and she was exactly what I was looking for. Easy setup, zero drama and lots of fun from start to finish. She's the MILFy type and GFE for sure, so it was an hour well spent and very glad she's back, as I hope to see her again soon. Lots of kissing, multiple BBBJ's, a little DATY and the best reverse cowgirl I've had in a long time. She's a sweetheart that rides like a champ and I'm a happy camper.

  3. #32872

    Any good providers or providers that do couples?

    Me and my partner are looking for someone reliable to service us both does anyone know any good attractive providers around the 18-30 age range? Only thing we want is DATY and BBBJ.

    I came across this one named Lily and was wondering if anyone had any intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...u/667135889771

  4. #32871
    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    These aren't the same chick, either set of pics don't match the ad pics; can't say if legit but definitely not the same.
    The two pics are clearly of the same person. She has the same tattoos on her face. Her only other visible tattoo in one pic is covered by her clothes the other.

    ... but yeah she looks like a different person than the one in the ad.

  5. #32870

    Lilesexyme

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Well I definitely miss her mother. My hobby time has not been quite the same since we lost her. Marcie talked about her daughter and family quite a bit and I would schedule around the time when she needed to be with them. Will need to check out her OnlyFans to help her out. Although it has me wondering if she will get into the hobby and follow her mother's footsteps?
    I don't think she will she married but she does show stuff on there I had to get it and see it plus she said she is moving and needs money for that!! Agreed with you about my hobby too it not the same she used to text me every time she was on her way back to Cincinnati from Florida!!

    Yes our sessions were about 2 hrs because she would talk about her family and her Camaro!! I miss her she was one of a kind!!

  6. #32869

    Lilsexyme 2. 0

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Well I definitely miss her mother. My hobby time has not been quite the same since we lost her. Marcie talked about her daughter and family quite a bit and I would schedule around the time when she needed to be with them. Will need to check out her OnlyFans to help her out. Although it has me wondering if she will get into the hobby and follow her mother's footsteps?
    She definitely has the playbook if she chose to follow in her mother's footsteps.

  7. #32868

    LilSexyMe2. 0

    Well I definitely miss her mother. My hobby time has not been quite the same since we lost her. Marcie talked about her daughter and family quite a bit and I would schedule around the time when she needed to be with them. Will need to check out her OnlyFans to help her out. Although it has me wondering if she will get into the hobby and follow her mother's footsteps?

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    She wanted me to put this out here!! https://onlyfans.com/lilsexyme2.0.

  8. #32867

    Marcie Aka lilsexyme daughter has a Only fans page if you want to what to subscribe

    She wanted me to put this out here!! https://onlyfans.com/lilsexyme2.0.

  9. #32866

    Not sure her name

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. These were her verification pics she sent.
    She is posting in memphis tennessee atm https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9015857459/1 https://www.google.com/search?q=9015...hrome&ie=UTF-8 most likely a bait and switch.

  10. #32865

    Tattoos don't match

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. These were her verification pics she sent.
    These aren't the same chick, either set of pics don't match the ad pics; can't say if legit but definitely not the same.

  11. #32864

    Nikki. Correct Pics

    Sorry. These were her verification pics she sent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fgk;d;lf;l;glhg.jpg‎   gfk;lf;;lfghhg.jpg‎  

  12. #32863

    Like 2 years

    Finally been able to log into my profile been like two years. Try to make a couple new profiles, but wouldn't let me glad to be back.

  13. #32862

    Is Nikki for Real?

    Have seen this one posting recently. Have texted her and has responded well. Donations are reasonable with now pressure for deposit. But she has no reviews and my spidey sense are on alert for TGTBT. Has anyone seen her? Please report. I'm probably too cautious to take the plunge. But wow. Great body.

    Attached a few verification pics she provided.

    https://callescort.org/513-438-5843
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fgl;kd;lgsg;sjshh.jpg‎   fdjlklkflkglk;gfhgjh.jpg‎   GKx8Bc6mMb7f9lnjMuk1pH.jpg‎  

  14. #32861

    Tiff in Monroe

    I have seen her post before and I've researched the name and her prior location of Hamilton but I'm coming up empty handed.

    Can anyone provide me with any information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...r/911174092415

    Thanks and stay safe, SH.

  15. #32860
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day and she is still a great time. She has no gag reflex and gives a great BBBJ.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5138010336
    What area she work in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape