Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 14676
-
06-03-26 06:41 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 33Cory Beth
Can anyone reputable please enlighten us on Cory and if she is worth the coins? She has been posting for years and there has been very minimal comments about her with good and bad. I heard she has an attitude problem but I can let that go if I can get my nut and not deal with any upcharge BS.
-
05-29-26 23:01 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 179Saw her tonight
My rate was the same. Didn't see this post until after my visit.
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 13:24 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 494Sophia
Hey just a thought. If you're a pen-pal with Sophia, see if she'll give you her current rates to weed out anyone who might drop out if too high (like me possibly LOL) and she doesn't get plastered with calls for rates.
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 21:38 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 71She has no intention of making right the advance I gave her. Dumb broad I've given her multiple thousands of dollars and she thinks I'm the one who did her wrong with a rip off report.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 18:54 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 2159I've never been with Fantasia, so can't state to her workload. However, from other girls I know, many are weekly or daily pay to stay.
Originally Posted by Patrick71
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 17:56 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 99Evicted
Her rent is due the 1st week of the month but rent is not an issue with her she has asked for advance from me as well but I declined as stated before never pay in advance I think some of her ghosting issues is that she is just that busy I recently had a visit at her new place when roommate and bf was gone and you guys are ruthless calling over and over LOL almost a rhythm breaker.
Saying she would have been evicted with our without your money. You just postponed the inevitable and lost out on 200.
-
05-27-26 13:46 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 1000Ghosting update / Idea.
If they ghost you I think they should give us a deposit up front say $300 just to show up which will gladly be returned plus PMT for visit time After the Convo is over to our satisfaction. I've already suggested that to one Casper. Gee whiz she didn't send the $. Maybe if we tried this with the ghosters they might, maybe get the ffrickin message. I've had it with the time wasters. PSA Ajdal out.
-
05-26-26 20:56 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 179She's visiting Sarasota this weekend
Hello fellows, I got a text today, with a nude, from the attached lady wanted to know if I remembered her. I sure did. She visited last year from Spain. I saw her in Ft Myers and liked her so much I saw her later in the week when she was in Sarasota. She'll be here this weekend. LAST YEAR her rate was $$$hr or $$/ hhr. Not sure if that's this year's rate.
She was really hot. Covered FS but BBBJ. I highly recommend her.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3838614
-
05-26-26 00:22 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 2159Saying she would have been evicted with our without your money. You just postponed the inevitable and lost out on 200.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 21:37 #14247Senior Member

Posts: 71Are you saying she got evicted anyway? Clearly didn't use the advance for rent.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 03:07 #14246Senior Member

Posts: 396I have seen her and I really liked her. YMMV, but for me she was awesome. Very friendly, accommodating, and fun. Great BBBJ skills. It has been a minute since I saw her last, so I am not sure what is new with her, but comms were good when I did see her.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9
[View Original Post]
FWIW, JT.
-
05-25-26 00:03 #14245Senior Member

Posts: 5948This does happen. I had it happen with one I saw for several years. Probably saw her 30+times. Oddly it was $200 also. Never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 21:09 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 2159Evicted today or tomorrow bit it would have happened.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 20:46 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 71Giving her the chance to make it right but I'll gladly send proof via PM. But I'm not sure why I am the one under questioning here but seems like she has her own defenders.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Yeah I probably should not have advanced her 200 but I thought we were cool and I would be coming later that night. I didn't want her to get evicted if that's even true. But she's still the one that fucked me over, lied to another member about not agreeing to see me and hasnt even bothered to apologize for missing the appt.
-
05-24-26 20:05 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 761If someone ripped me off for $200, I'd be posting all the proof etc to show others and to avoid her IMHO.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




