Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 977 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 14644
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14254

    Sophia

    Hey just a thought. If you're a pen-pal with Sophia, see if she'll give you her current rates to weed out anyone who might drop out if too high (like me possibly LOL) and she doesn't get plastered with calls for rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellows, I got a text today, with a nude, from the attached lady wanted to know if I remembered her. I sure did. She visited last year from Spain. I saw her in Ft Myers and liked her so much I saw her later in the week when she was in Sarasota. She'll be here this weekend. LAST YEAR her rate was $$$hr or $$/ hhr. Not sure if that's this year's rate.

    She was really hot. Covered FS but BBBJ. I highly recommend her.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3838614

  2. #14253
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    I've never been with Fantasia, so can't state to her workload. However, from other girls I know, many are weekly or daily pay to stay.
    She has no intention of making right the advance I gave her. Dumb broad I've given her multiple thousands of dollars and she thinks I'm the one who did her wrong with a rip off report.

  3. #14252
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick71  [View Original Post]
    Her rent is due the 1st week of the month but rent is not an issue with her she has asked for advance from me as well but I declined as stated before never pay in advance I think some of her ghosting issues is that she is just that busy I recently had a visit at her new place when roommate and bf was gone and you guys are ruthless calling over and over LOL almost a rhythm breaker.

    Saying she would have been evicted with our without your money. You just postponed the inevitable and lost out on 200.
    I've never been with Fantasia, so can't state to her workload. However, from other girls I know, many are weekly or daily pay to stay.

  4. #14251

    Evicted

    Her rent is due the 1st week of the month but rent is not an issue with her she has asked for advance from me as well but I declined as stated before never pay in advance I think some of her ghosting issues is that she is just that busy I recently had a visit at her new place when roommate and bf was gone and you guys are ruthless calling over and over LOL almost a rhythm breaker.

    Saying she would have been evicted with our without your money. You just postponed the inevitable and lost out on 200.

  5. #14250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Ghosting update / Idea.

    If they ghost you I think they should give us a deposit up front say $300 just to show up which will gladly be returned plus PMT for visit time After the Convo is over to our satisfaction. I've already suggested that to one Casper. Gee whiz she didn't send the $. Maybe if we tried this with the ghosters they might, maybe get the ffrickin message. I've had it with the time wasters. PSA Ajdal out.

  6. #14249

    She's visiting Sarasota this weekend

    Hello fellows, I got a text today, with a nude, from the attached lady wanted to know if I remembered her. I sure did. She visited last year from Spain. I saw her in Ft Myers and liked her so much I saw her later in the week when she was in Sarasota. She'll be here this weekend. LAST YEAR her rate was $$$hr or $$/ hhr. Not sure if that's this year's rate.

    She was really hot. Covered FS but BBBJ. I highly recommend her.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3838614

  7. #14248
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndestrukts  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying she got evicted anyway? Clearly didn't use the advance for rent.
    Saying she would have been evicted with our without your money. You just postponed the inevitable and lost out on 200.

  8. #14247
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Evicted today or tomorrow bit it would have happened.
    Are you saying she got evicted anyway? Clearly didn't use the advance for rent.

  9. #14246
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet? I tried a few times to contact but never got a response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207832066
    I have seen her and I really liked her. YMMV, but for me she was awesome. Very friendly, accommodating, and fun. Great BBBJ skills. It has been a minute since I saw her last, so I am not sure what is new with her, but comms were good when I did see her.

    FWIW, JT.

  10. #14245
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndestrukts  [View Original Post]
    Giving her the chance to make it right but I'll gladly send proof via PM. But I'm not sure why I am the one under questioning here but seems like she has her own defenders.

    Yeah I probably should not have advanced her 200 but I thought we were cool and I would be coming later that night. I didn't want her to get evicted if that's even true. But she's still the one that fucked me over, lied to another member about not agreeing to see me and hasnt even bothered to apologize for missing the appt.
    This does happen. I had it happen with one I saw for several years. Probably saw her 30+times. Oddly it was $200 also. Never heard from her again.

  11. #14244
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndestrukts  [View Original Post]
    Giving her the chance to make it right but I'll gladly send proof via PM. But I'm not sure why I am the one under questioning here but seems like she has her own defenders.

    Yeah I probably should not have advanced her 200 but I thought we were cool and I would be coming later that night. I didn't want her to get evicted if that's even true. But she's still the one that fucked me over, lied to another member about not agreeing to see me and hasnt even bothered to apologize for missing the appt.
    Evicted today or tomorrow bit it would have happened.

  12. #14243
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    If someone ripped me off for $200, I'd be posting all the proof etc to show others and to avoid her IMHO.
    Giving her the chance to make it right but I'll gladly send proof via PM. But I'm not sure why I am the one under questioning here but seems like she has her own defenders.

    Yeah I probably should not have advanced her 200 but I thought we were cool and I would be coming later that night. I didn't want her to get evicted if that's even true. But she's still the one that fucked me over, lied to another member about not agreeing to see me and hasnt even bothered to apologize for missing the appt.

  13. #14242
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndestrukts  [View Original Post]
    I mean did you expect her to say yeah I did?

    I have the receipts. I cashapp her in advance cause she said she was going to get evicted and I couldn't get there til later. You know how that story goes. Its my own fault but I've seen her so many times I figured she might be different. Lesson learned.
    If someone ripped me off for $200, I'd be posting all the proof etc to show others and to avoid her IMHO.

  14. #14241

    Sob Stories

    When you get a sob story, get 3 times the service for 1/3 the price. I take advantage every time. 3 ways with their girlfriends, unlimited time, and I'm cheap as hell about it giving them nowhere near what they ask for and I'm there in person when they get their cash and it stays in front of me entire time. No money online ever, cash only in person only. No pictures sent to their phones ever. No errands run for them ever, unless we banged first and it's round #2, and it better be good and it better be free.

  15. #14240
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    So are you saying you gave her a deposit? Because your post says that you set a time and she ghosted you. So setting a Time and then ghosting basically means she never responded back to you and it doesn't sound like you actually met her because then she wouldn't have ghosted you if you were there with her. So you must have given a deposit, and if that's the case, then that's your own problem. We've seen plenty of times here where a girl may have seen a guy a dozen times without issues and then all of a sudden starts going off the rails. I don't care if I've seen a girl 20 times, I'm not giving a deposit up front.
    Yes I gave her money up front cause she was saying she was going to get evicted. I try to be nice to these women but its only gotten me fucked over so I have now learned my lesson.

    She has yet to try to make it right either so it just shows you what kind of person Fantasia is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape