Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 14641
-
05-27-26 17:56 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 99Evicted
Her rent is due the 1st week of the month but rent is not an issue with her she has asked for advance from me as well but I declined as stated before never pay in advance I think some of her ghosting issues is that she is just that busy I recently had a visit at her new place when roommate and bf was gone and you guys are ruthless calling over and over LOL almost a rhythm breaker.
Saying she would have been evicted with our without your money. You just postponed the inevitable and lost out on 200.
-
05-27-26 13:46 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 999Ghosting update / Idea.
If they ghost you I think they should give us a deposit up front say $300 just to show up which will gladly be returned plus PMT for visit time After the Convo is over to our satisfaction. I've already suggested that to one Casper. Gee whiz she didn't send the $. Maybe if we tried this with the ghosters they might, maybe get the ffrickin message. I've had it with the time wasters. PSA Ajdal out.
-
05-26-26 20:56 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 179She's visiting Sarasota this weekend
Hello fellows, I got a text today, with a nude, from the attached lady wanted to know if I remembered her. I sure did. She visited last year from Spain. I saw her in Ft Myers and liked her so much I saw her later in the week when she was in Sarasota. She'll be here this weekend. LAST YEAR her rate was $$$hr or $$/ hhr. Not sure if that's this year's rate.
She was really hot. Covered FS but BBBJ. I highly recommend her.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3838614
-
05-26-26 00:22 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 2145Saying she would have been evicted with our without your money. You just postponed the inevitable and lost out on 200.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 21:37 #14247Senior Member

Posts: 71Are you saying she got evicted anyway? Clearly didn't use the advance for rent.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 03:07 #14246Senior Member

Posts: 396I have seen her and I really liked her. YMMV, but for me she was awesome. Very friendly, accommodating, and fun. Great BBBJ skills. It has been a minute since I saw her last, so I am not sure what is new with her, but comms were good when I did see her.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9
[View Original Post]
FWIW, JT.
-
05-25-26 00:03 #14245Senior Member

Posts: 5947This does happen. I had it happen with one I saw for several years. Probably saw her 30+times. Oddly it was $200 also. Never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 21:09 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 2145Evicted today or tomorrow bit it would have happened.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 20:46 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 71Giving her the chance to make it right but I'll gladly send proof via PM. But I'm not sure why I am the one under questioning here but seems like she has her own defenders.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
Yeah I probably should not have advanced her 200 but I thought we were cool and I would be coming later that night. I didn't want her to get evicted if that's even true. But she's still the one that fucked me over, lied to another member about not agreeing to see me and hasnt even bothered to apologize for missing the appt.
-
05-24-26 20:05 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 758If someone ripped me off for $200, I'd be posting all the proof etc to show others and to avoid her IMHO.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 18:28 #14241Senior Member

Posts: 182Sob Stories
When you get a sob story, get 3 times the service for 1/3 the price. I take advantage every time. 3 ways with their girlfriends, unlimited time, and I'm cheap as hell about it giving them nowhere near what they ask for and I'm there in person when they get their cash and it stays in front of me entire time. No money online ever, cash only in person only. No pictures sent to their phones ever. No errands run for them ever, unless we banged first and it's round #2, and it better be good and it better be free.
-
05-24-26 15:07 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 71Yes I gave her money up front cause she was saying she was going to get evicted. I try to be nice to these women but its only gotten me fucked over so I have now learned my lesson.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
She has yet to try to make it right either so it just shows you what kind of person Fantasia is.
-
05-24-26 14:33 #14239Senior Member

Posts: 128Ruby
Richey is looking for you pal.
.
Originally Posted by CelyRia
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 12:32 #14238Senior Member

Posts: 169Keep proving
Keep proving your lack of intelligence, it's pretty hilarious. Obviously whomever is reading these posts to you is almost as stupid as you since they and you can't comprehend what is being written. I've never even gone private with Richey, you seem to be the one absolutely fixated on her, . Maybe she'll do what Ruby didn't do for you since the way you keep going on it's obvious it never happened and you just wanted to inflate your ego. I'm sorry you have to make things up to make your life as a loser feel better, but do what you have to do.
Originally Posted by OutdoorsGuyWi
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 10:34 #14237Senior Member

Posts: 999IF it flys floats or fucks.
Lease it. AJdal out.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



