Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36810

    Bloom jin open

    I went to Harbor freight westland as I drove by seen open sign on Bloom jin dial the number they picked up and I went for 1/2 hr massage and L1 .

  2. #36809

    App?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Nahhh, just hide your IP address with a free app.
    An app that hides your IP address is called a VPN. I use ProtonVPN. 2 clicks and you're hidden.

  3. #36808

    Hide my IP

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.
    Nahhh, just hide your IP address with a free app.

  4. #36807
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.
    I just tried it. The pictures will display with a Tor Browser.

  5. #36806

    Leolist pics

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.

  6. #36805

    Leolist

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    I have same problem, I tried different methods- no luck.

  7. #36804

    Leolist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1986  [View Original Post]
    I had been to Canada before and I have a passport I'd I use for going there but when I check the website.

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ity_id%5B%5D=1

    I don't see any pictures not sure if it for members only or what's going on, but I'm craving some asian lately and that's why I thought about Windsor since the asian in Detroit is almost not a choice anymore.
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

  8. #36803

    Sounds like potential insurance fraud...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It would totally depend on your insurance company and the specifics of your policy. In most cases, the provider would bill the insurer directly, and that bill would not include the tip. So say the actual massage cost is $120 and you're paying $100 on top of that for extras, you're still going to be spending $100 out of pocket, and possibly more if your policy includes a copay for that service. And as HeeJunk noted, you may have a deductible, again depending on your policy. More to the point, while I'm sure there are a few LMTs in the area who are open to going the extra mile, the ones who actually have thriving practices will not want to risk their status as "licensed" therapists by including penile palpation in their menu of services.
    ...if they itemized anything other than legitimate therapy services, and it probably wouldn't end well for them any better than the pharmacists that end up in the news for all the wrong reasons.

    I don't blame you for trying to work the system, but it seems like the kinda thing you luck into because the therapist was single and found you charming.

  9. #36802

    Groupon Coupons

    Reminds me of how I feel when I get a Groupon Email about "Massage from $47! I imagine I go there and it's clear I need a happy ending and she boots me out, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It would totally depend on your insurance company and the specifics of your policy. In most cases, the provider would bill the insurer directly, and that bill would not include the tip. So say the actual massage cost is $120 and you're paying $100 on top of that for extras, you're still going to be spending $100 out of pocket, and possibly more if your policy includes a copay for that service. And as HeeJunk noted, you may have a deductible, again depending on your policy. More to the point, while I'm sure there are a few LMTs in the area who are open to going the extra mile, the ones who actually have thriving practices will not want to risk their status as "licensed" therapists by including penile palpation in their menu of services.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123123.jpg‎  

  10. #36801

    The FB post was removed

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    On van born. If I recall, it was being karened on facebook.
    Yeah. But it was removed a couple weeks ago. Doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. It seemed the majority of people were shutting her down.

  11. #36800

    Chinese Health Dearborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Is this place in Dearborn? I've not heard of it. Where is it?
    On van born. If I recall, it was being karened on facebook.

  12. #36799

    Dearborn Heights

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Is this place in Dearborn? I've not heard of it. Where is it?
    Vanborn and Monroe.

  13. #36798

    Dearborn?

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    I just heard there is a new girl here described as young and pretty by the manager, just like every other new girl. If anyone has more details, please send me a private message.
    Is this place in Dearborn? I've not heard of it. Where is it?

  14. #36797
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Would probably have to be more than licensed. You would probably want In Network as well. You would also want an itemized bill with tip broken out. Im not sure what the procedure code is for handjob. Then there is deductible and co-pay.
    It would totally depend on your insurance company and the specifics of your policy. In most cases, the provider would bill the insurer directly, and that bill would not include the tip. So say the actual massage cost is $120 and you're paying $100 on top of that for extras, you're still going to be spending $100 out of pocket, and possibly more if your policy includes a copay for that service. And as HeeJunk noted, you may have a deductible, again depending on your policy. More to the point, while I'm sure there are a few LMTs in the area who are open to going the extra mile, the ones who actually have thriving practices will not want to risk their status as "licensed" therapists by including penile palpation in their menu of services.

  15. #36796

    New Girl at Chinese Health in Dearborn

    I just heard there is a new girl here described as young and pretty by the manager, just like every other new girl. If anyone has more details, please send me a private message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape