Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 37575
-
05-21-26 15:03 #36795Senior Member

Posts: 100Search the Flint boards, some reports there.
Originally Posted by WarrenFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 13:08 #36794Senior Member

Posts: 922Would probably have to be more than licensed. You would probably want In Network as well. You would also want an itemized bill with tip broken out. I’m not sure what the procedure code is for handjob. Then there is deductible and co-pay.
Originally Posted by WarrenFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 13:02 #36793Senior Member

Posts: 246No charge hand job??
So you basically want your insurance company to pay for someone to jerk you off?? You might have a deductible that is obviously out of pocket. Good luck with that. For me its easier to have a side hustle.
Originally Posted by WarrenFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 07:35 #36792Senior Member

Posts: 36Windsor
*Freedome.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 07:25 #36791Senior Member

Posts: 36Windsor
Yeah, you have to view it using a VPN and pretend your from Finland or something like that. Usually, Freesome VPN allows that to happen. Also, you may need to get some loonies at the duty free store once you cross, I usually use the tunnel.
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:31 #36790Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm seeing ads from the number for the old M spa still saying roughly the old location, is that the same contact?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:57 #36789Senior Member

Posts: 60Lapeer Massage, any update
Haven't been yet, want to.
Anyone with recent experience? What extras? Cost? Quality? If you don't want to post, can someone send me a PM? Thanks.
-
05-20-26 18:38 #36788Senior Member

Posts: 922New M Spa not M1
Westland denied M spa, so a girl set up a location in Livonia. Probably won't last.
Originally Posted by Johnol1069
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:24 #36787Senior Member

Posts: 45Windsor
I had been to Canada before and I have a passport I'd I use for going there but when I check the website.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ity_id%5B%5D=1
I don't see any pictures not sure if it for members only or what's going on, but I'm craving some asian lately and that's why I thought about Windsor since the asian in Detroit is almost not a choice anymore.
-
05-20-26 15:51 #36786Senior Member

Posts: 148Word scramble
Nill compute.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 14:22 #36785Senior Member

Posts: 36Windsor
Hit and miss, check out LeoList for Windsor and check verified. Haven't been there in a few years but usually had the best luck with the provider at Motel 6 just before the 401 entrance. If you haven't crossed the border before you likely are not in their system so be prepared for a search. Also, will need passport / enhanced drivers license. Ever since the tariff fiasco, kinda spooked to go over there for fear of nationalist fervor. If you have more time, a few hours east on the 401 will get you to London which has a lot more options.
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 12:28 #36784Regular Member

Posts: 13New M1
Didn't have a lot of time, but really wanted to visit the new Livonia / Westland location before Livonia pd does what they usually do. Parking on the side and you're looking in a neighbor's window when you get out of your car. But was let in and spent a half hour with Amy. Wasn't even 5 feet tall and very cute. Had a very light touch, teasing massage before she asked what I wanted. 200 out the door. She was probably early 30's and had nice man mades with a very hairy Bush, which I'm into. Didn't ask about any bare since that's not my preference. Good overall experience. Recommend before it gets busted.
-
05-20-26 12:02 #36783Senior Member

Posts: 45Visiting again and curious
So I was about to talk about my last experience here in Detroit with Great Hands, but after reading and finding out what happened to them, I felt bad. Thanks to whoever recommended them to me. Now that they are closed, what is the best second option? I was thinking about Windsor, Canada, since it's not that far, but I couldn't find any posts in the international section for like two years. I searched the net and found some Asian massage places, some of which are in houses, and found out that it's much cheaper there: $20 Canadian for HH, BBFS +60, MSOG +40. And that's in Canadian dollars, which is cheaper than USD. So $$ Canadian is like $45 USD,. Now my concern is are they young like the picture they post and is it safe and what would you recommend for me thanks.
-
05-20-26 11:16 #36782Senior Member

Posts: 28MI Duo last week
I was there last week. Honestly, the providers there are not anywhere near Xixi level attractiveness, more of the typical AMP attractiveness (50's kinda thin). But, I did get a four hands happy ending without asking, and the massage was good. Even took care of some lingering back pain, so I would consider going back just for the massage.
Originally Posted by Drews4
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 10:26 #36781Senior Member

Posts: 364Mi Duo pontiac
Anyone been to MI Duo lately? I was there in the fall and saw SI Si and Wendy. Both had great massages and great endings. Wendy more than SiSi but SiSi is way hotter. I wonder if both are still there. I haven't seen any reports. Trying to decide on going there or seeing Tara from cuddle.










Reply With Quote




