Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2506 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 37583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36818
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, which app?
    Out of curiosity what spa, also how she feel about a paid arrangement.

  2. #36817

    Any Suggestions for a Visitor

    I am going to be up to DTW in a few weeks and I thought I would give something in that area a try. I am coming from the Toledo area, so I can go back home on I-75 or US 23. I have done a lot of research here and just googling. I'm looking for a few suggestions for a good place to try. FS is not a requirement. Over in the downriver area I have found a place called Earthtone. It seems nice enough but there seem to be a lot of complaints about they don't answer the phone, if you show up there's nobody there, just not sure about the place. I also found a place on eureka just west of I-75, but it sounded like it was primarily older women. I'm not looking for a 20-year-old, but I'm also not looking for a 60-year-old. In the 30's or 40's would be good.

    I have checked over the Ann arbor area and there are places there but the reviews go from being that the place is terrible and would never go back to it is the greatest place I've ever been to. So it's hard to tell.

    I'm open to suggestions. I can head to the east of DTW or I can head to the west of DTW.

    TIA.

  3. #36816
    It's called Pure. Total garbage, have to pay as a guy to use it or message or be seen or some crap. I deleted it after like 2 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, which app?

  4. #36815
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago I found a legit LMT at a legit spa that was going thru a divorce on a dating app and this was one of her fantasies. Over the past year I've gotten a dozen free massages with various measures of happy endings. We actually have become friends and have chatted about this extensively as it's every guy's dream.

    Her basic response is: "needle in a haystack. Maybe on a fetish app or one of those dating sites. Will not see anyone else or do this for anyone else".

    I did have to chat with her for about 90 days until she got up the nerve to go thru with this.

    So good luck, but this is the only time I've been able to pull off something like this in the last 7 years.
    Out of curiosity, which app?

  5. #36814
    About a year ago I found a legit LMT at a legit spa that was going thru a divorce on a dating app and this was one of her fantasies. Over the past year I've gotten a dozen free massages with various measures of happy endings. We actually have become friends and have chatted about this extensively as it's every guy's dream.

    Her basic response is: "needle in a haystack. Maybe on a fetish app or one of those dating sites. Will not see anyone else or do this for anyone else".

    I did have to chat with her for about 90 days until she got up the nerve to go thru with this.

    So good luck, but this is the only time I've been able to pull off something like this in the last 7 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenFun  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully someone has some knowledge in this area.

    My insurance is allowing me to hire a massage therapist (back / neck issues). I know in Michigan, they have to be licensed.

    Here is the ask.

    Are there any LICENSED massage therapists that would fit my needs (wink) that you can recommend??

    Oakland / macomb / lapeer county?

    Anyone with any experience with this? Any luck? Downfalls? Horror stories?

  6. #36813

    Plymouth provider

    First review! Tried a place in Plymouth recently (The city, not the road). They don't advertise much, but it would be on STG if so.

    $80 house fee. Petite Asian girl with maybe Bs and a thick accent, but better English than expected. Probably late 20's or early 30's Decent massage, honestly.

    HE is available and teasing was good, but probably not much more on the menu. Got the girls out and a tug but that's all. Gave her $100.

    Asked about "next time" but couldn't get a real answer. It's a shame because I'd repeat if they offered more. Message me if you still want the name.

  7. #36812

    Jaidee

    Had the day off to take care of personal matters and wanted to squeeze a trip. Texted back and forth with Laura (escort) to set things up a couple hrs in advance but wouldn't give me exact rates or location until she was ready as this was early morning and told me to let her know in the afternoon. Texted her an hr after her requested time and silence. Let me know if anyone's had success and details. Still interested in TOFTT w / no response as I like the bimbo build.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/208455425

    Still wanted to help the little guy out so I texted a few of the popular providers that I haven't tried as I was in the Southfield area at this point: Jazz, Bonita, and Jaidee. No response from Bonita. Jazz was booked out. Jaidee was the only one with availability so I went with her.

    I usually go for the hhr option with new providers as I want to get a sense of them first and lessen the chance of buyers remorse. Hers was $. 60. Apartment complex in RO. Felt awkward bc there's a camera right before the entrance to the building that you see clearly as a way to get buzzed in and you're literally looking at a tablet sized live feed of yourself. After that I come in and she looks a lot better than the pics in her ad. Tight little body. Does a little stripper routine in the beginning. Likes to talk a lot and didn't mind me roaming. On the flip it was awesome seeing the view of her back door in the mirror. Was a CBJ (boo), but was still worthwhile. After finish didn't realize there was still a massage and she shocked me with my feet cracking LOL. May try again in the future, but she is a bit more out of the way compared to my usual. Tits are rock hard for those not into that.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/208554120#.

  8. #36811

    Hotel AMP-Troy

    Found AMP ad at hotel in Troy (on skipthegames).

    $140 hhr. Will not recommend. They texted me a picture of a cute petite hottie and when I got there, it was a lady in her late 50's. Got a BJ and left unhappy.

    I don't recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/631354441634

  9. #36810

    Bloom jin open

    I went to Harbor freight westland as I drove by seen open sign on Bloom jin dial the number they picked up and I went for 1/2 hr massage and L1 .

  10. #36809

    App?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Nahhh, just hide your IP address with a free app.
    An app that hides your IP address is called a VPN. I use ProtonVPN. 2 clicks and you're hidden.

  11. #36808

    Hide my IP

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.
    Nahhh, just hide your IP address with a free app.

  12. #36807
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.
    I just tried it. The pictures will display with a Tor Browser.

  13. #36806

    Leolist pics

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.

  14. #36805

    Leolist

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    I have same problem, I tried different methods- no luck.

  15. #36804

    Leolist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey1986  [View Original Post]
    I had been to Canada before and I have a passport I'd I use for going there but when I check the website.

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ity_id%5B%5D=1

    I don't see any pictures not sure if it for members only or what's going on, but I'm craving some asian lately and that's why I thought about Windsor since the asian in Detroit is almost not a choice anymore.
    Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape