Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 37331
-
05-22-26 20:58 #36551Senior Member

Posts: 81Groupon Coupons
Reminds me of how I feel when I get a Groupon Email about "Massage from $47! I imagine I go there and it's clear I need a happy ending and she boots me out, haha.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 20:48 #36550Senior Member

Posts: 233The FB post was removed
Yeah. But it was removed a couple weeks ago. Doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. It seemed the majority of people were shutting her down.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 20:37 #36549Senior Member

Posts: 924Chinese Health Dearborn.
On van born. If I recall, it was being karened on facebook.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 19:26 #36548Senior Member

Posts: 233Dearborn Heights
Vanborn and Monroe.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 18:48 #36547Senior Member

Posts: 141Dearborn?
Is this place in Dearborn? I've not heard of it. Where is it?
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:48 #36546Senior Member

Posts: 1145It would totally depend on your insurance company and the specifics of your policy. In most cases, the provider would bill the insurer directly, and that bill would not include the tip. So say the actual massage cost is $120 and you're paying $100 on top of that for extras, you're still going to be spending $100 out of pocket, and possibly more if your policy includes a copay for that service. And as HeeJunk noted, you may have a deductible, again depending on your policy. More to the point, while I'm sure there are a few LMTs in the area who are open to going the extra mile, the ones who actually have thriving practices will not want to risk their status as "licensed" therapists by including penile palpation in their menu of services.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:00 #36545Senior Member

Posts: 233New Girl at Chinese Health in Dearborn
I just heard there is a new girl here described as young and pretty by the manager, just like every other new girl. If anyone has more details, please send me a private message.
-
05-21-26 15:03 #36544Senior Member

Posts: 101Search the Flint boards, some reports there.
Originally Posted by WarrenFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 13:08 #36543Senior Member

Posts: 924Would probably have to be more than licensed. You would probably want In Network as well. You would also want an itemized bill with tip broken out. I’m not sure what the procedure code is for handjob. Then there is deductible and co-pay.
Originally Posted by WarrenFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 13:02 #36542Senior Member

Posts: 246No charge hand job??
So you basically want your insurance company to pay for someone to jerk you off?? You might have a deductible that is obviously out of pocket. Good luck with that. For me its easier to have a side hustle.
Originally Posted by WarrenFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 07:35 #36541Senior Member

Posts: 36Windsor
*Freedome.
Originally Posted by Peachy407
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 07:25 #36540Senior Member

Posts: 36Windsor
Yeah, you have to view it using a VPN and pretend your from Finland or something like that. Usually, Freesome VPN allows that to happen. Also, you may need to get some loonies at the duty free store once you cross, I usually use the tunnel.
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:31 #36539Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm seeing ads from the number for the old M spa still saying roughly the old location, is that the same contact?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:57 #36538Senior Member

Posts: 60Lapeer Massage, any update
Haven't been yet, want to.
Anyone with recent experience? What extras? Cost? Quality? If you don't want to post, can someone send me a PM? Thanks.
-
05-20-26 18:38 #36537Senior Member

Posts: 924New M Spa not M1
Westland denied M spa, so a girl set up a location in Livonia. Probably won't last.
Originally Posted by Johnol1069
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




