Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 166 to 180 of 5633
-
05-22-26 17:16 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 88Hudson
Two options.
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]
Hudson health massage off exit 4 and Hudson Healing Massage by Sbux / Coldstone. Both guaranteed L1 and I've got tits to come out on more than one occasion at Health massage. Talent ranges from at best mid to at worst granny with Hudson Health being more variable to the upside and downside. Not that it makes much difference in Summer, but Hudson healing has heated tables.
Hope this helps, if anyone knows of anything else out there I'd be all ears!
-
05-22-26 12:24 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 198Nothing in that area brother. I would honestly avoid AAMP's and AMP's in the area too. Bloomington is infamous for cracking down on SW. Look for an independent in the area instead.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 09:48 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 127Ditto. $40 for a HJ is reasonable. I would pay extra for top-less.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 22:08 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 57I'm not paying $150 for a tug job.
Originally Posted by BarOfSoap
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:02 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 47MN Visit
I'm heading your way in a month. Are there any places that are L3/ FS? I will be near the airport but can travel. RTTF I don't see anything optimistic. I can reciprocate for GA. Please DM. Thank you in advance.
-
05-21-26 18:55 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 95Hudson
I may be over in the Hudson area tomorrow, haven't been to any of the AMP's over there in about 3-4 years. Are there any worth a visit, seems like there was a time where it was good pickings across the River.
-
05-21-26 11:28 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 198I don't think you'll find success, but I'd love to be wrong. My visit was a complete shutdown. Granted, she wasn't a prude about it. Kinda gives me same vibes as the ukranians who will tease endlessly, but never finish it out.
Originally Posted by CarpMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 10:14 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 700She does that when it is slower.
Originally Posted by Cypress7
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:31 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 37Helen at Rose texted the other day randomly saying, Hi how are you?
Did anyone else get this random. Message? Seemed shady.
-
05-20-26 02:40 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 220If you are paying 150 for a tug job you are really f'd up dude.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 20:18 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 77Lily spa
I first mentioned Lily Spa on Robert St. In West St. Paul. . Lily has been open for a few weeks not, but I haven't paid it a visit. However I do plan to give it a try. I use a very low key approach.
Originally Posted by Buzz2125
[View Original Post]
See if I have any luck or not.
-
05-19-26 15:02 #5457Regular Member

Posts: 11Question. How far of a drive.
For us transplants who moved from out of state, how far of a drive would it be or would one need to travel to find a city with a spa (or spas, variety / easier to find or access) offering more regular service that one might be more accustomed to? Only curious. Really wished I went ape-sh! T while I had lived in Tampa.
-
05-19-26 11:41 #5456Regular Member

Posts: 17West Saint Paul?
Where in West Saint Paul. I enjoy new places.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 00:31 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 95Jade
I've also seen Jade many times and she is amazing. I recently saw Jenny for the first time and was not impressed, even though a few of you said she's amazing. I rarely see someone that I don't vibe with, but she was one. Keep the reviews going guys, let's see what's out there! Oh, and see Vicki at Kings, you won't be disappointed!
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 21:33 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 185Jade is very reserved so YMMV with her. You might have to see her half a dozen times before anything more than an L1 will be offer. I've offer her more each time hoping something more but nothing but just an L1. For the house fee I just think is just not worth $85 because the massage is average at best. You can get more somewhere else for what I was tipping her.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




