Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 376 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 5628
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5463

    Hudson

    I may be over in the Hudson area tomorrow, haven't been to any of the AMP's over there in about 3-4 years. Are there any worth a visit, seems like there was a time where it was good pickings across the River.

  2. #5462
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpMaster  [View Original Post]
    I first mentioned Lily Spa on Robert St. In West St. Paul. . Lily has been open for a few weeks not, but I haven't paid it a visit. However I do plan to give it a try. I use a very low key approach.

    See if I have any luck or not.
    I don't think you'll find success, but I'd love to be wrong. My visit was a complete shutdown. Granted, she wasn't a prude about it. Kinda gives me same vibes as the ukranians who will tease endlessly, but never finish it out.

  3. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress7  [View Original Post]
    Helen at Rose texted the other day randomly saying, Hi how are you?

    Did anyone else get this random. Message? Seemed shady.
    She does that when it is slower.

  4. #5460
    Helen at Rose texted the other day randomly saying, Hi how are you?

    Did anyone else get this random. Message? Seemed shady.

  5. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    This is an unfortunate review of her. I have been a customer of hers for a long time. She is sexy, enthusiastic and a sweet girl. I don't think $150 is out of line at all, in fact I regularly pay more. For those that are paying $40 and complaining that Minneapolis is a wasteland. You get what you pay for.
    If you are paying 150 for a tug job you are really f'd up dude.

  6. #5458

    Lily spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz2125  [View Original Post]
    Where in West Saint Paul. I enjoy new places.
    I first mentioned Lily Spa on Robert St. In West St. Paul. . Lily has been open for a few weeks not, but I haven't paid it a visit. However I do plan to give it a try. I use a very low key approach.

    See if I have any luck or not.

  7. #5457

    Question. How far of a drive.

    For us transplants who moved from out of state, how far of a drive would it be or would one need to travel to find a city with a spa (or spas, variety / easier to find or access) offering more regular service that one might be more accustomed to? Only curious. Really wished I went ape-sh! T while I had lived in Tampa.

  8. #5456

    West Saint Paul?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned it opening up soon, and I had even been watching due to proximity.

    Went and checked it out 2nd day of them being open. May have been a mistake. I texted for an appt and she fit me right in. Shop is a small, newly fixed up joint. Pretty much looks like a fancier version of your standard AMP. Lady who helped me was a smokeshow of a woman. Pretty fave, slim body, yoga pants huggin some decent ass.

    Unfortunately, I'll cut to the chase and say it was a strike out for me. I asked for soft, and she sure as hell gave a good tease. Even draping was light, only being replaced periodically when it slipped off a bit. Got hard walled with a no though. I didn't bother getting her name, but she was likely the owner. She turned me down in good humor though. Wasn't disgusted or anything.

    Just skip it gents. She wants to keep it legit and I respect that. Maybe I just slipped up and went too soon or was too pushy. Maybe some other monger will try in the future. Tbh, she is very very attractive. I'm guessing hmong? Try it out if you just want a good massage from a hottie. Don't expect anything further. Blegh. Consider this one a TOFTT..
    Where in West Saint Paul. I enjoy new places.

  9. #5455

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    This is an unfortunate review of her. I have been a customer of hers for a long time. She is sexy, enthusiastic and a sweet girl. I don't think $150 is out of line at all, in fact I regularly pay more. For those that are paying $40 and complaining that Minneapolis is a wasteland. You get what you pay for.
    I've also seen Jade many times and she is amazing. I recently saw Jenny for the first time and was not impressed, even though a few of you said she's amazing. I rarely see someone that I don't vibe with, but she was one. Keep the reviews going guys, let's see what's out there! Oh, and see Vicki at Kings, you won't be disappointed!

  10. #5454
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridley1991  [View Original Post]
    This is an unfortunate review of her. I have been a customer of hers for a long time. She is sexy, enthusiastic and a sweet girl. I don't think $150 is out of line at all, in fact I regularly pay more. For those that are paying $40 and complaining that Minneapolis is a wasteland. You get what you pay for.
    Jade is very reserved so YMMV with her. You might have to see her half a dozen times before anything more than an L1 will be offer. I've offer her more each time hoping something more but nothing but just an L1. For the house fee I just think is just not worth $85 because the massage is average at best. You can get more somewhere else for what I was tipping her.

  11. #5453

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonallits  [View Original Post]
    I went to MM in Excelsior this week. Got Jade. Genuinely bad massage; too hard to be a sensual touch experience and way too soft to actually affect my muscles. No teasing before the flip. After the flip I ignored the sheet, so she knew what was happening. Good L1 finish. House fee and tip was $1. 50 all in; I might have been able to get away with less, but I prefer to err on the side of overpaying and avoiding arguments.
    This is an unfortunate review of her. I have been a customer of hers for a long time. She is sexy, enthusiastic and a sweet girl. I don't think $150 is out of line at all, in fact I regularly pay more. For those that are paying $40 and complaining that Minneapolis is a wasteland. You get what you pay for.

  12. #5452

    Excelsior?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonallits  [View Original Post]
    I went to MM in Excelsior this week. Got Jade. Genuinely bad massage; too hard to be a sensual touch experience and way too soft to actually affect my muscles. No teasing before the flip. After the flip I ignored the sheet, so she knew what was happening. Good L1 finish. House fee and tip was $1. 50 all in; I might have been able to get away with less, but I prefer to err on the side of overpaying and avoiding arguments.
    May I ask what MM stands for? Didn't know of any places in Excelsior.

  13. #5451

    You're very generous

    Quote Originally Posted by Nonallits  [View Original Post]
    I went to MM in Excelsior this week. Got Jade. Genuinely bad massage; too hard to be a sensual touch experience and way too soft to actually affect my muscles. No teasing before the flip. After the flip I ignored the sheet, so she knew what was happening. Good L1 finish. House fee and tip was $1. 50 all in; I might have been able to get away with less, but I prefer to err on the side of overpaying and avoiding arguments.
    I have tipped $40 at the most and never have had an issue. Be careful not to ruin it for the rest of us.

  14. #5450

    MM in Excelsior

    I went to MM in Excelsior this week. Got Jade. Genuinely bad massage; too hard to be a sensual touch experience and way too soft to actually affect my muscles. No teasing before the flip. After the flip I ignored the sheet, so she knew what was happening. Good L1 finish. House fee and tip was $1. 50 all in; I might have been able to get away with less, but I prefer to err on the side of overpaying and avoiding arguments.

  15. #5449

    WBL, North St. Paul, Roseville

    I'm going to have to spend a bit of time across the city from my normal haunts this weekend. Anyone have their best recommendations for WBL, North St. Paul, & Roseville? Looking for places that offer the best experience in the area. Shoot me a DM if you don't want to post publicly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape