Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 5761
-
05-04-26 15:25 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 252I had one of those at my regular spot in Atlanta, Laurel Spa, back at the turn of the century. Never claimed my free massage, but membership in the program provided better treatment by the management.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:08 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 94Sun spa
Where is it located.
Any xtrras??
-
05-03-26 22:06 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 375Yea LOL. My thinking was it was that close maybe I could further what wanting to do LOL but didn't make it LOL. Whenever passing through again I'll try get her again. Think I built a solid rapport with her even though can't remember her name LOL.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 07:56 #5608Senior Member

Posts: 1819She sat on your face with clothes on LOL.
Originally Posted by YoungNWild
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 19:52 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 375Elite
Was passing through and decided to give Elite a try after a few reviews posted on here. Don't recall provider name as I didn't ask. She was an older lady wasn't ugly but definitely older. As I was leaving did notice a younger lady that was shorter. I enjoyed the visit she assume I wanted an hour when came in because she said $80 for hour. Also opted for table shower which was nice as well. Good massage and even better L1. She even allowed roaming but over the clothes though. I asked her to sit on my face as well which she didn't mind doing at all LOL. She even acted like she was riding my face for a couple secs or so LOL. When I'm passing through again I will visit as I had a good time there. Enjoy you all Spas up there. You all have a much better selection than we do in Charleston area. Your mileage may vary when visiting, different from mines LOL.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
Be Easy!!
YnW.
-
04-30-26 15:46 #5606Senior Member

Posts: 48Sun Spa Sumter
Just in case anyone travels out that way. New Asian spa in Sumter called Sun Spa. Went in and the spa is super nice. Apparently just opened a few days ago. I saw Yummi and she was super nice. Very friendly and gave a great deep tissue massage with this hot towel massage to boot. I was covered head to toe with steaming hot towels while she walked on my back. It was awesome. Everything was very nice there. Left feeling like a new man for sure. I'll def be going back next time I'm in sumter. I pass thru here quiet often but never seen a good asian spa until now. Oh and both women that work there were beautiful.
-
04-29-26 10:52 #5605Senior Member

Posts: 68Loyalty Card cont.
I forgot to mention that I received one from a FS parlor in Columbus, OH that with 7 visits receive 1 hr free.
-
04-29-26 10:47 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 68Loyalty Card
Seen this on the Gastonia recently, "She handed me a card with a stamp on it and said come back 6 more times for free massage and only tip girl. ", any providers around here doing it?
-
04-28-26 20:07 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 279Last time I was at nice it was a huge upsell and the girl was terrible. Been going there for years and this was my first bad experience so could have just been an off day.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 21:25 #5602Senior Member

Posts: 98Elite
Whoops, definitely meant Elite. My bad.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 21:17 #5601Regular Member

Posts: 6New St Andrews Parlor
If you're talking about the one by the Mexican restaurant they are legit.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:06 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 68Empire?
May have meant Elite, same general area.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:04 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 68Nice Spa. Broad River
Any current happenings? Can't find anything on forum ("nice" is not a good search word) legit or not. Also any update to the new parlor on St. Andrews?
-
04-27-26 13:14 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 573Empire
Never heard of empire. Location? Service, L1-L3?
Originally Posted by DemTittiez
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 10:18 #5597Regular Member

Posts: 13Latest reviews dump:
M spa:
M, definitely my cot, great bod (great assets), face looks similar-ish to a Ryan Keeley. Incredible l2 skills and very good massage to boot will repeat!
S, great alt-girl style body, gives very steampunk tatted vibe, sweetheart and great l1 skills.
J, first off incredibly toned and hit body, clearly puts in hours at the gym, milfy and great MMs to round out. Didn't really jive with me nor me her, okay overall l3 but would not repeat personally.
5 star:
M, Similar experience to others with exposed front entrance. Solid bod, great MMS, okay face (similarish to kia). Solidly skilled and gave a great ts, massage was good and solid l3 50/50 if I'd repeat.









Reply With Quote





