Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16939

  2. #16938

    Damn DC strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Pulling this one back up to confirm again what others have said. Tried to get me to show up to the club she dances at to "get to know each other". AKA spend money on her and her friends with nothing in return. Offered dinner / coffee instead and she stopped talking to me.
    That Luna chick works at Cloakroom.

    (Unrelated) - My previous sb I met off SDM also works at CR.

    She not currently active and I'm not posting her profile so no need for anyone to ask.

    She petite and hot AF, but spicy.

    I'm just venting.

    Turns out she was a rinser. Met her in Feb and she stayed over for three months straight minus a few days.

    She was jobless when we met and I pushed her to find some sort of income. She choose dancing.

    The sex was good month1 then died off month2 and dead at month3. She ended up basically using me with little to nothing in return.

    Kicked her out after Mothers Day. I told her she could still come over to use my shower before heading to work, which she still does cause her current housing situation is crap. I figure what's the harm in hoping she'd want to bang somewhere down the line.

    But seriously, fuck all these useless sugar girls.

    I got booted from SDM a month ago for being to racist in the chatrooms. People are just too sensitive.

    Not interested in rejoining other sites.

    This dudes sugar days might be over- its been a fun one LOL.

    Thankfully the "AnnaJes bangtrain" still pulls into the station.

    Some of you know that drill.

  3. #16937
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    At least one good thing about the awful selection in this city is it's damn near impossible to spend all of your money on these girls. Unless you're just extremely desperate very few girls are worth seeing, so your wallet will never take a beating.
    Agree 100%. Haven't paid more than 500 per pop entire year. I'm not cheap either, it's just the quality is awful. Either too chubby, too old or not easy on the eyes. The ones that are under 25 and pretty are extremely rare find.

  4. #16936
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get the appeal of this one. Bad implants, weird body, weirder face.
    Even the strippers suck here, but desperate dc guys will pay for them.

  5. #16935

    Cost Savings

    At least one good thing about the awful selection in this city is it's damn near impossible to spend all of your money on these girls. Unless you're just extremely desperate very few girls are worth seeing, so your wallet will never take a beating.

  6. #16934
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.
    Smartest thing anyone has said about her. I'm glad I hit that before it turned into a cum bucket. I think I'm done with her for good now.

  7. #16933
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get the appeal of this one. Bad implants, weird body, weirder face.
    I'm with you on this one brother. No appeal whatsoever.

  8. #16932

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Her TikToks keep on popping up on my fyp Lmao. Can't help it not too bring it up. It looks like she has lost some weight though? The latest pics we saw she was kinda chubby.
    Old video with Christmas tree in it. She's chubby now. Pass.

  9. #16931
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.
    100% agree. I've actually lost any appeal on my end knowing what I know. Don't have a thing for cum buckets.

  10. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Her TikToks keep on popping up on my fyp Lmao. Can't help it not too bring it up. It looks like she has lost some weight though? The latest pics we saw she was kinda chubby.
    Yeah this is an old material LOL look at the Christmas tree in the background hahaha.

  11. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Is she 21 or 23? I saw her and thought she's a traveling pro. Based on your story though I'm hands off with her. For a split second I though this was the French Luna and she decided to show her face in the photos now.
    She's 23. I was talking to her and she was trying to convince me she's 21, which was original age she included, but I guess at some point she did license verification with Seeking and the system made the automated update. Either way though, don't waste your time. Seems like she's trying to recruit guys for the club where she's working. She offered me exact same thing.

  12. #16928
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Are you boys okay? LOL.
    For real guys, she's probably watching this so stop fluffing her ego and giving her undeserved attention. And no, not really into this shit. I just wanted to get some anal action and I still might as it's on the table now.

  13. #16927
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Some chockingbactionbon Bunny's TikTok today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Her TikTok account is like OnlyFans lite and it's FREE. Crazy shit lmao.
    Are you boys okay? LOL.

  14. #16926
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Is she 21 or 23? I saw her and thought she's a traveling pro. Based on your story though I'm hands off with her. For a split second I though this was the French Luna and she decided to show her face in the photos now.
    No idea. If you stumble upon some of her social media, you're not far off with the traveling pro thing, though.

  15. #16925

    Karolina

    Anyone any info on this one? Have been talking for few days now and wanted to see if there is any intel before I make the move. If not, I'll share what I end up with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-98c1dcd81fb4

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape