The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16937
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    At least one good thing about the awful selection in this city is it's damn near impossible to spend all of your money on these girls. Unless you're just extremely desperate very few girls are worth seeing, so your wallet will never take a beating.
    Agree 100%. Haven't paid more than 500 per pop entire year. I'm not cheap either, it's just the quality is awful. Either too chubby, too old or not easy on the eyes. The ones that are under 25 and pretty are extremely rare find.

  2. #16936
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get the appeal of this one. Bad implants, weird body, weirder face.
    Even the strippers suck here, but desperate dc guys will pay for them.

  3. #16935

    Cost Savings

    At least one good thing about the awful selection in this city is it's damn near impossible to spend all of your money on these girls. Unless you're just extremely desperate very few girls are worth seeing, so your wallet will never take a beating.

  4. #16934
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.
    Smartest thing anyone has said about her. I'm glad I hit that before it turned into a cum bucket. I think I'm done with her for good now.

  5. #16933
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get the appeal of this one. Bad implants, weird body, weirder face.
    I'm with you on this one brother. No appeal whatsoever.

  6. #16932

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Her TikToks keep on popping up on my fyp Lmao. Can't help it not too bring it up. It looks like she has lost some weight though? The latest pics we saw she was kinda chubby.
    Old video with Christmas tree in it. She's chubby now. Pass.

  7. #16931
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.
    100% agree. I've actually lost any appeal on my end knowing what I know. Don't have a thing for cum buckets.

  8. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Her TikToks keep on popping up on my fyp Lmao. Can't help it not too bring it up. It looks like she has lost some weight though? The latest pics we saw she was kinda chubby.
    Yeah this is an old material LOL look at the Christmas tree in the background hahaha.

  9. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Is she 21 or 23? I saw her and thought she's a traveling pro. Based on your story though I'm hands off with her. For a split second I though this was the French Luna and she decided to show her face in the photos now.
    She's 23. I was talking to her and she was trying to convince me she's 21, which was original age she included, but I guess at some point she did license verification with Seeking and the system made the automated update. Either way though, don't waste your time. Seems like she's trying to recruit guys for the club where she's working. She offered me exact same thing.

  10. #16928
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Are you boys okay? LOL.
    For real guys, she's probably watching this so stop fluffing her ego and giving her undeserved attention. And no, not really into this shit. I just wanted to get some anal action and I still might as it's on the table now.

  11. #16927
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Some chockingbactionbon Bunny's TikTok today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Her TikTok account is like OnlyFans lite and it's FREE. Crazy shit lmao.
    Are you boys okay? LOL.

  12. #16926
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Is she 21 or 23? I saw her and thought she's a traveling pro. Based on your story though I'm hands off with her. For a split second I though this was the French Luna and she decided to show her face in the photos now.
    No idea. If you stumble upon some of her social media, you're not far off with the traveling pro thing, though.

  13. #16925

    Karolina

    Anyone any info on this one? Have been talking for few days now and wanted to see if there is any intel before I make the move. If not, I'll share what I end up with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-98c1dcd81fb4

  14. #16924

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    You would know best and again hope you are all better soon.
    Noooo! Are you saying what I think you are saying?

  15. #16923
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Some chockingbactionbon Bunny's TikTok today.
    She's pretty. However, being a cum bucket and her slutty style are off putting. I wouldn't hit it. She's actually devaluing herself. Need that girl next door aesthetic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape