Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 4963
-
05-26-26 14:31 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 136Old topic
I think that data suggest that if trafficking is happening it is in these AMP, where often the girls don't speak English that well. I don't frequent these places, so probably other would be better judges. I will say these high end places, I doubt these girls are being trafficked. Just speaking to them in the session and afterwards (for weeks / months), it seems like the 10-20 k a week that they are making is their motivation. Even the one girl who told me she had debt to pay off, I asked her so what are you going to do afterwards, " I want to become an AV star". Which I thought was such a weird response, but it turns out av idols is a thing in Japan. The truth is if the government actually wanted to protect women they would legalize it and regulate it, but obviously a lot of people benefit from this industry.
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 22:02 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 140[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Fight thread or not you cannot ever tell guys not to share.
A2
-
05-20-26 15:17 #4946Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 281Brother mongers, speak up! Share what you can for the cause.
Originally Posted by ChooseyGoon
[View Original Post]
If you took info from this site you should return the favor.
So many posts have saved me disappointment and wasted kala.
Now off to blow my weekly load.
Hiro.
-
05-20-26 10:04 #4945Regular Member

Posts: 15As a new member I've thought the same. My bad habit got me wanting to put money in these ladies pockets but this site has little motion.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 20:59 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 2530AMP Threads
Why is everyone so fucking hush hush now? I see these threads with not many or no posts at all. Thought this whole thing was to share? Fucking ladies got a fucking hold on everyone's fucking dick and balls?!
-
05-18-26 21:42 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 491Edit
Sorry, I meant to say you do not have a positive opinion of Junko.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:36 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 491You do you
The Junko thread has almost 2000 post total. That thread has more post than multiple massage parlor threads. I don't know how long I have been on this forum, but I have rarely seen that thread slip to the second page of this website while I have been here. It's nearly always on the front page. Regardless of how anyone feels about Junko there are women on the island that are just as skilled yet they haven't developed that level of following or that kind of lasting impression here. Ideally this site was started to write objective reviews of women so men don't waste their money and get accurate details to make an informed decision about who to see. I think many would say you do have a positive opinion of Junko (making objective writing impossible), which is fine (we all have preferences and sex is very personal), but what could possibly be gained by further discussion of a person that has warranted almost 2000 post about them? There are people on this forum that will see the temperamental relationship Junko has with her customers and approach her simply out of curiosity or to see if they can get on her good side. I myself have approached women on this forum that have had less than stellar reputations and had a good relationship with them. If your intention is to "out her" as a potentially bipolar-overly-paranoid-over-priced old lady you are only going to cause more people to indulge their curiosity.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 17:00 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 158Junkophile
It appears that two Junkophiles now exist on the Like Beef Lolo thread? A reputable senior member posted on the Junko forum about another provider. Visitors of that forum disagreed with that posting. Free flow, favorable or unfavorable the forum is supposed to be about Junko / Jennifer. Not about other providers. At least that is what visitors of that forum expect. The continued posts about Junko / Jennifer makes visitors to this site and these forums believe that there are personal issues towards the focused provider. Another visitor throwing out claims because Junko / Jennifer is very cautious with who she sees or interacts with. Blocked or not blocked? The posting of the video that I'm sure everyone on Oahu has seen last week, speaks of something more than simple discussion. If the two Junkophiles in the Like Beef Lolo would simply explain the reason for the aversion to the mentioned provider? What did she do? Or not do? Everyone on this site has a favorite provider. Obviously the provider mentioned here is not yours. Her age and history are public knowledge. She is a small business. Let's just move on.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 21:25 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 5109That's an interesting thought.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
When the Junko thread was started, the member who started it said: "Starting a Junko Thread for those who would like to continue the discussion on her". Notably, he did not say "this is a safe space to insulate Junko from all criticism and negative opinions". Hilariously, the very next day a Junkophile responded: "I serious about this. You better take this down now. Thank you". On the same day, another handwringer posted: "Junko knows about this & she is really upset (mad)" (parenthesis in original).
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
A primary purpose of USASG is to provide a free flow of info and opinions, both favorable and unfavorable, from diverse posters, so members can make their own well-informed decisions about particular providers. Telling members who "have a problem with Junko" to "just don't go in the Junko thread" would turn that thread into mostly an echo chamber and lovefest for Junkophiles.
-
05-16-26 08:20 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 491Easy Solution
If you guys have a problem with Junko, just don't go in the Junko thread. The majority of the Junko post are kept in that area. If you never visit it you'll never hear gossip good or otherwise about her. Maybe once a month or so someone will mention her outside the thread but it's mostly a contained issue. I haven't seen her and I'm not a shill but if she's pushing that far up in years and still has this level of following that blowjob must be spectacular or the price is right. If I got a bunch of angry messages from guys defending someone I had a bad session with (and they weren't messaging me to discuss our different experiences) then I just wouldn't reply. I don't understand the point of all these big historical write ups. A lot of times on this site there is more drama and gossip posted here than actual reviews. For all we know Junko is comping sessions or giving discounts for every glowing review someone writes. You can say what you want about that but best believe they are going to keep churning out reviews if she's giving them extras for it. Nothing you can do about it so might as well just let it go.
-
05-16-26 01:39 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 130I think the reason she gets so many good reviews (which I think many are suspect) is because she has her own thread for all her shills to post.
On. But how did she get her own thread to begin with, that's really the question? I doubt it's because she's really that good. I mean fukin' come on man!? She's in her 60's, pussy is shallow, and she's bizarre, paranoid, and average looking at best. Based on recent discussions, Junko and her shills sending me angry private comments in response to a recent negative comment I made on her thread leads me to believe it's all a marketing ploy for her, in order for her to maintain business. That's what I really think. Someone prove me wrong. I post negative comments because I don't want newbies wasting time and money (not that my opinions should outweigh others). But I think a healthy exchange of information, good or bad, helps others make choices on who they want to see.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 18:45 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 40Crazy
That's crazy I feel the whole point of this community is to have uncensored reviews of our experiences. Reviews / Opinions are just that our versions of good / bad with that provider. For instance I love W&M burgers best on island IMO. I can guarantee there are patrons that didn't like their burgers so they no longer eat there. Now if I went the to eat my delicious burger one day and they were rude or disgusting to me W&M burger would lose me as a client. So when fellow monger ask of opinions of providers I think it's healthy to have good or bad reviews. I personally thought Junko WAS great till I needed to perform a special knock and the moons were the align to see her was crazy and enough for me to no be a client no more and that's ok because there are other tasty burger places out there with good menus.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Starry808; 05-15-26 at 19:31. Reason: Same post
-
05-15-26 18:33 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 40Crazy
That's crazy I feel the whole point of this community is to have uncensored reviews of our experiences. Reviews / Opinions are just that our versions of good / bad with that provider. For instance I love W&M burgers best on island IMO. I can guarantee there are patrons that didn't like their burgers so they no longer eat there. Now if I went the to eat my delicious burger one day and they were rude or disgusting to me W&M burger would lose me as a client. So when fellow monger ask of opinions of providers I think it's healthy to have good or bad reviews. I personally thought Junko WAS great till I needed to perform a special knock and the moons were the align to see her was crazy and enough for me to no be a client no more and that's ok because there are other tasty burger places out there with good menus.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 15:15 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 5109That's unfortunate.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
Seems like "The Junko Posse" rides again, trying to make the forum into a "safe space" for Junko.
As one of them previously said, "good vibes only" should be posted about Junko, and "negativity ain't welcomed". LOL.
-
05-15-26 13:37 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 35Nothing next to your name -only "senior member". I only see this on Shirkiya59, I have never noticed this before. Interesting.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





