Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 4966
-
12-14-24 22:00 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 851Do you know how to read?
Do you know how to read? Even though the main review was about Nicole, the poster said:
Originally Posted by DuckFat
[View Original Post]
"That's why she's rated up there with people like. Yuna, lemon, Donna, Dallas, she is very good girl".
How many of those are working at Lemon? I just added one to the list to replace Dallas who is MIA (which I said).
-
12-14-24 21:44 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 851Yeah
The only crap I see is your post. You assume too much about other people, convinced you are correct.
Originally Posted by DuckFat
[View Original Post]
I've posted many reviews on this board so you can stfu about that. I never posted about full penetration so that is not my problem, and I would not assume the other guy who did was being a shill. If a person show consistent shill behavior, sure I might think of them as that, but to accuse with very little evidence is just being a dick. Sorry your experience with her went badly but as you said, you can afford one bad experience. Funny though, you paint Happiness is bad because of that one event. Get the story straight.
Not sure what your beef is with her. How many times have you seen her? Even if what you said is true (I was not there so can't say either way) everyone has a bad day from time to time. Maybe she had a rough time earlier so it was sore or something, or maybe she thought she could do it, but it did not work. Again I don't know, I wasn't there. I would not want to be there. All I know is my experience.
Don't pretend you know me or my motivations.
-
12-13-24 18:46 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 56Cut the crap
Why are you posting about Rachel in a thread where she doesn't work? Just skip over that at your convenience. It's not gate keeping, she doesn't work there so it makes no sense for you to do that. I'm not just calling you a shill for posting good reviews, your posts and pics urging people to try her is like you're a promoter with something to gain.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
I'm a nice guy, the girls tell me that and it's because I talk to them, not just boom boom leave (their words). My session with Rachel started good, like the others at Happiness, until only half penetration was allowed. That made it bad and like I said in my review, she definitely knows if a dick is too big for her or if she's tired or whatever. Tag someone else in, no problem and I would give her props for it.
I made no assumption that everyone has a bad time but that quoted report of putting it in half way then forcing full penetration and still recommending her just blatantly shows that favors or promises of "better next time" are being traded for reviews. Post a real review ffs.
BTW, I have several PMs about this situation and I told the ones still curious about Rachel that I hope they have a good time. That means mama set her straight and this forum actually works in getting the message out that we won't tolerate this crap. If they chime in, cool. But it's understandable if they don't want post in this defend your favorite provider culture that's been created and allowed to exist here.
-
12-13-24 17:41 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 851I think that might tell us more about you than other people. I don't give positive reviews for favors.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 17:40 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 851There is a lot of reports of Rachel (and her prior I'd) providing good service. I'm sorry you had a bad time, but maybe you get what you project. She promised me nothing in return for what I write, so maybe this "clown" is missing out. Don't presume that just because you had a shitty time that it is the same for others. Why are you being the gatekeeper on who is allowed where?
Originally Posted by DuckFat
[View Original Post]
I think I see why she may not have wanted to have sex with you. I didn't mislead anyone. I've had many sessions with Rachel, dating back to her days at Pine Tree / Osaka (forgot what it was called when she was there).
Note that I did not report you, despite what I think of you.
-
12-13-24 16:42 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 56Happiness not what it used to be
I used to go to Happiness at least once a week which was entirely because of Sugar and Nicole. When they were unavailable on horny days I saw the other girls so I can accurately say that I haven't had a horrible experience with anyone there prior to Rachel, and I saw the entire lineups while Happy was still running the show. I can clearly afford to lose one fee. The biggest issue I have is she clearly doesn't like sex. There's several reports of her only allowing you in half way including mine and I'm right on average length and slightly larger girth according to the top penis size search results. Sure, try her if you're curious, that's the reason I did, I truly hope you don't get screwed like the rest of us. If me putting her on blast for providing shitty service gets her to perform better then mission accomplished. We shouldn't let this shit be ok.
Originally Posted by NormalDude2002
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 14:47 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 318Shill posts
100% agree and it's a pattern on other parts of the board. These guys either have very low standards or they're giving positive reviews for favors or something.
Originally Posted by DuckFat
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 10:29 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 152I haven't seen Rachel yet but been meaning to try her out sometime. Seen her in the hallway and she looked good. Never really had a horrible or bad experience at happiness. I think there is low risk of that so its worth trying. Its only 220 there, the thais are wanting 200 for a handjob these days. If I drop 220 on rachel and its not the best experience I doubt I will feel scammed I will just not repeat. I like variety and trying different girls.
Originally Posted by DuckFat
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 21:12 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 56Maruchan and the Rachel idiots
I asked what extra services these clowns receive for their misleading positive reviews of Rachel at Happiness. That post was mod approved since my posts are submitted for review like all new users. Then all the Rachel idiots report it? Well here it is for everyone to find in search now.
The new Rachel shill basically outed himself in his post.
This does not make sense at all. How is fighting to get your dick in all the way a good time? Did she promise not to fight you next time for a good review?
Originally Posted by LuvBigRax
[View Original Post]
Why is it that every time someone reports that Rachel gives poor service there's a bunch of ass clowns lead by Maruchan coming up with positive reviews. Why is Maruchan's post plugging Rachel even allowed in the Lemon Scent thread? SHE DOESN'T WORK THERE.
It's not ok that you mislead us and waste our money.
-
12-05-24 17:55 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 2532What?
Brah, Lemon and ang is located in town. No need be so fricking like this. Now get plenty recent posts so maybe you got to go retro yourself.
Hahahaha.
Originally Posted by Pueo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 15:23 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 117Nope, not trafficked.
BULLSHIT!
The vast majority are not trafficked! Not sure where you got your info from. Stop watching the news. The vast majority are here because they want to be here, either on rotation or by choice. I have looked into this extensively. Working off debt is not being trafficked... Not the same.
You're entitled to your opinion though.
Originally Posted by LillySquirts
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 07:12 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 88Neither one is in downtown, and both have plenty of posts.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 17:30 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 2532Info
Guys let's see more, I need info on Angel and Lemon scent please. Some good massage therapists in down town Honolulu.
-
08-22-24 02:32 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 624Bini at Lemon scent not Oskaa
Is she young nope. 40's. Is she tone nope. Is the face hot or pretty nope. Face is a 5. Body looks seriously post baby. It's flabby and damaged. Overall shape is a 0. What's sexy about that. So instead of running to her I ran away from her.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 17:48 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 851What made you run away? Can you describe her?
Originally Posted by SnatchThat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






