Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 4963
-
05-15-26 13:01 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 386Just curious
When the admin guy puts little notes next to the user name. Does the user see that too? Or is it hidden? Asking here cause I have no clue where else to ask it.
Also can you help me out and let me know if I got any notes next to my name? LOL.
-
05-14-26 20:55 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 130I can certainly attest to you last post. I myself received a trove of private messages from Junko's shills and Junko herself, criticizing me for my negative comments on the public forum.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 16:29 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 5109Yes, as I said near the top of my post of 5-12-26 in this thread:
Originally Posted by Pineapple50
[View Original Post]
As someone who has been reading the Junko thread with amusement since 2014 (in addition to other posts about her in other threads), I would agree that in total there are more positive posts than negative posts about Junko.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
However, three factors to also consider are: (1) some of those favorable posts come from Junkophile-type shills; (2) some of those posts may originate from Junko herself (indeed, one recently posted under the username of a Junkophile criticizing another member was written (or purportedly written) by Junko herself in the first person, and was subsequently deleted by an admin for good reason); and (3) some sensitive members who could post negative posts about Junko probably refrain from doing so because they don't want to face criticism, either direct or indirect, from Junko's lackeys and sycophants.
-
05-14-26 14:39 #4930Regular Member

Posts: 181000% agree! Great info as always Redneck 1! She must have a lot of clients tho because she be turning people down left and right. Stay up and stay strong Mongers.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:56 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 5109Update: that post has now been deleted by an admin.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 14:25 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 1031Awesome summary, agree with ya 1000%.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:09 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 130This is probably the best expose I've read on Junko's shills (and apparently Junko herself). Well researched and well written.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:16 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 5109Longtime members probably know what's been going on in the Junko thread (at least if they're akamai), so this post is primarily for newer members who might not. Some of it may be rehash, but most of it is not.
There are many credible members who have posted favorably about Junko over the years, and of course that's fine. However, what's not fine is the usernames who seem to be part of Junko's public relations team (or in some instances, possibly Junko herself), and try to suppress negative info and opinions about her. Here are three examples.
Poster 1 is from the mainland, but since April 2025 has posted twelve times in the Honolulu forum. So far, all of those posts are about Junko, whom he has called "Queen Junko". Poster 1 claims to be "amazed by her breathtaking beauty" and says that she is "likely the prettiest provider I've ever seen" (even though she's in her sixties and in a non-advertising photo posted on X merely looks like a typical woman of that age). To try to suppress relevant info, Poster 1 lectured another poster that posting about an alternative provider to Junko in the Junko thread was in the "wrong forum," and that "cross forum posting between competitors shows too much negativity," LOL. Poster 1 claimed that "as far as I can tell she has stellar reviews from all those lucky enough to see her" and that "people never complain about the service she provides," both of which are factually false. In another bid to try to suppress negative info, he claimed that "reposting about something that happened two years ago is useless," yet it's actually within the discretion of the poster and the moderator.
Poster 2 has thirty-four posts, thirty of which are about Junko, whom he claims is "the best woman I have ever encountered and I would love nothing more than to see you (Junko) everyday if I possibly could". He says that since his first time with Junko years ago, he has never been with any other provider. In Poster 2's loverboy world, everything about Junko is absolutely perfect, and any complaint about her can easily be explained away. She is "magical" and he wishes that he "were rich and older so you (Junko) could live happily ever after with me and only me". Poster 2 seems to know all sorts of personal info about Junko. His most recent post about Junko indicated that "good vibes only" should be posted about her, and "negativity ain't welcomed" and "comes off a bit like jealousy". It wouldn't be surprising if Poster 2 actually was Junko or writing for her at her request.
Poster 3 is another frequent Junko defender, and says that Junko is his "best friend". What's particularly interesting about Poster 3 is that the most recent post under his username is a lengthy message written (or purportedly written) by Junko herself in the first person, complaining about another member whom she claims to know. I'm not sure whether it's permissible forum policy to have a female provider criticizing a male forum member in a post under another member's username, but I suspect that it's not.
-
04-02-26 15:22 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 1031Bump
Seeing these guys posting again. Always the same vague reports.
Originally Posted by ChibiMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 23:07 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 136LOL you are a breath of fresh air. Keeping being you.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
All I will say is I notice the grosses providers (Gina, Annita) everyone talks about them and promotes them. But the Gems / Queens are always kept secret. I am going to PM you the most amazing girl I found.
-
04-01-26 18:38 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 5109Sorry it was disappointing, and some of it was "rehash". Maybe reading it seemed like eating cold stale hash from a hash house restaurant, and perhaps I should have sprinkled it with cursing and profanities to spice it up. LOL.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
Actually, I had more to say about this guy (not you), but I used restraint.
-
03-30-26 17:11 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 849Boy that was a letdown. Expected a post that did not rehash what you said in the original thread.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 19:41 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 5109Junko / Jennifer
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
Oh my gosh, more negative posts about Junko / Jennifer! Hurry, call her PR team immediately! LOL.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Most akamai forum members who've carefully read the forum for years can detect what's really going on here, so I will keep my reply short.
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
During her long career, there have been numerous negative or partially negative posts about Junko / Jennifer in various threads. Anyone proficient at using the Honolulu forum's search function, and willing to spend the time and effort, can find them. However, if you prefer to promote the fantasy that everyone loves her, go right ahead.
I'm happy that this provider, who's probably in her sixties and repeatedly needs to advertise with photoshopped images, "is likely the prettiest provider" whom you've "ever seen". LOL. Personally, I would be embarrassed to admit something like that, but to each his own.
"Cross forum posting between competitors shows too much negativity and shows that maybe somebody got ghosted". It wasn't "cross forum posting between competitors," it was a post by a longstanding and reputable member of the Honolulu forum suggesting consideration of an alternative provider. Nothing in the forum rules prohibits it. Anyway, if Junko / Jennifer is as absolutely wonderful as you try to portray, she need not be concerned about any competition. So please stop trying to inhibit the free flow of information between members.
The bottom line is freedom of information and freedom of choice. If any member wants to try to obtain an appointment with Junko / Jennifer, go right ahead, but please understand that there are also negative viewpoints.
-
02-21-26 18:45 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 497Bs report by ElitePro
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
No, you can't white knight on the fight thread either. I don't care what some girl has to say about their bad reviews. This is not a he said/she said forum, it's a he said, then you get to decide if you believe him based on what other guys have said.
A2
-
02-03-26 09:49 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 1170Appearance and Age
Sometimes it's as good as their surgeons are as good; need tune-up every so often as the body tends to return to its original state / condition. IMO.








Reply With Quote





