Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 18340
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16915
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!
    Hey bro, trying to respond to your PM but your box is full. I just had to clean mine as well LOL.

  2. #16914
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!
    I want to big fan of the skin condition with this one. Too bad as otherwise seemed pretty good. I just couldn't get over that part.

  3. #16913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    As a team player, you should take one for the team and hit that. Share your experiences afterwards.

    Much appreciated.
    Anything for the brotherhood. .

  4. #16912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone hit this yet, needed $35 to turn her phone on, LOL. She should be real, just checking.
    Suprising she needs her phone "turned on" with how much she posts on IG daily.

  5. #16911
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Pulling this one back up to confirm again what others have said. Tried to get me to show up to the club she dances at to "get to know each other". AKA spend money on her and her friends with nothing in return. Offered dinner / coffee instead and she stopped talking to me.
    Is she 21 or 23? I saw her and thought she's a traveling pro. Based on your story though I'm hands off with her. For a split second I though this was the French Luna and she decided to show her face in the photos now.

  6. #16910
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    My recommendation with Bunny would be to definitely use cover at this junction. The risk is too high.
    You would know best and again hope you are all better soon.

  7. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on this one? Found some wild shit through finding her social media. Wanted to meet pretty quickly (schedules didn't work out), and she's got a schedule listed in her profile, so I'm kind of wary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75
    Pulling this one back up to confirm again what others have said. Tried to get me to show up to the club she dances at to "get to know each other". AKA spend money on her and her friends with nothing in return. Offered dinner / coffee instead and she stopped talking to me.

  8. #16908
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!
    Maybe I'll try again, we'll see!

  9. #16907

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her about a month ago. Pretty but also doesn't really know what she's looking for. Kept on changing her mind on the idea of meeting in person so I just ended all contact. Her maturity pretty much aligned with the age.
    Been talking to her for a bit, will report back if that's changed or not. Sent me a paragraph on what she's looking for with no mention of intimacy, so we'll see.

  10. #16906

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    I'll make one final move to try to reclaim what though should have got initially. It looks like her menu has expanded as the volume has gone up. If she settles for CIA and CIP I'll pay premium and close the doors for good.
    Based on her latest social media story, sexual strangulation might be on the table as part of her menu, if you are into that type of stuff as well LOL.

  11. #16905

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Bro, the last 50 posts have been non-informational.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0015ae525462

    She wants to hang, she will do 300 ppm, haven't met with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-93f3700fad49

    Visiting pro, staying for the week, passed. Has reasonable rates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone hit this yet, needed $35 to turn her phone on, LOL. She should be real, just checking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a9e3b61195b0

    DTF, I get a discount; b / c I'm good looking, but she wants 500.
    I got with her earlier this year. It was 500 I'm pretty sure at the time. BBBJ and BBFS. That's where she drew the limit. Might get back with her. Overall not bad at all and recommended. It looks like that area might have gone down now.

  12. #16904

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Bro, the last 50 posts have been non-informational.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0015ae525462

    She wants to hang, she will do 300 ppm, haven't met with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-93f3700fad49

    Visiting pro, staying for the week, passed. Has reasonable rates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone hit this yet, needed $35 to turn her phone on, LOL. She should be real, just checking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a9e3b61195b0

    DTF, I get a discount; b / c I'm good looking, but she wants 500.
    Spoke to her about a month ago. Pretty but also doesn't really know what she's looking for. Kept on changing her mind on the idea of meeting in person so I just ended all contact. Her maturity pretty much aligned with the age.

  13. #16903

    Slight upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up a while back. Uncovered wasn't on the table then, guess that's changed.
    But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!

  14. #16902

    Seeking search algorithm

    Seeking is doing something with its search algorithm. Its throttling it.

    Often times I know someone is online when I search for them by profile name. But the same person does not show up when I set the filter to online.

    Other times I know the profile exists within my radius but doesn't show up.

    Is the algorithm being trained based on profiles you visit? Or is it just me?

    Any ideas how you can beat the algorithm or reset it or other tips?

  15. #16901
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b5bf0a7be900

    Super super skinny with some skin disease; eczema but dtf for less than 500. If you are into Uber 100 lbs hit her up! Covered but will do uncovered.
    Hit her up a while back. Uncovered wasn't on the table then, guess that's changed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape