Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 18304
-
05-16-26 16:26 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 111Pulling this one back up to confirm again what others have said. Tried to get me to show up to the club she dances at to "get to know each other". AKA spend money on her and her friends with nothing in return. Offered dinner / coffee instead and she stopped talking to me.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 16:12 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 111Maybe I'll try again, we'll see!
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 16:11 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 111Hailee
Been talking to her for a bit, will report back if that's changed or not. Sent me a paragraph on what she's looking for with no mention of intimacy, so we'll see.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 15:57 #16906Regular Member

Posts: 76Bunny
Based on her latest social media story, sexual strangulation might be on the table as part of her menu, if you are into that type of stuff as well LOL.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 15:52 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 232Jane
I got with her earlier this year. It was 500 I'm pretty sure at the time. BBBJ and BBFS. That's where she drew the limit. Might get back with her. Overall not bad at all and recommended. It looks like that area might have gone down now.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 15:48 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 232Hailee
Spoke to her about a month ago. Pretty but also doesn't really know what she's looking for. Kept on changing her mind on the idea of meeting in person so I just ended all contact. Her maturity pretty much aligned with the age.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 15:25 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 368Slight upcharge
But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 14:15 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 451Seeking search algorithm
Seeking is doing something with its search algorithm. Its throttling it.
Often times I know someone is online when I search for them by profile name. But the same person does not show up when I set the filter to online.
Other times I know the profile exists within my radius but doesn't show up.
Is the algorithm being trained based on profiles you visit? Or is it just me?
Any ideas how you can beat the algorithm or reset it or other tips?
-
05-16-26 14:01 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 111Hit her up a while back. Uncovered wasn't on the table then, guess that's changed.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:49 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 525Softlife
There are a couple of comments from May of 2025. Nothing especially negative.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:42 #16899Regular Member

Posts: 74100% used to be dude.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:42 #16898Regular Member

Posts: 74Aria
Very sweet girl. 500 ppm. I think the ask was 800. I might see her again. CFS and BBBJ. She said she moves to bare when she's comfortable with the person. If you can live with it I recommend.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:34 #16897Regular Member

Posts: 76Chances are also high that you were talking to bots. They are all over that platform. Will chat you up first and then disappear. Frustrating as fuck. That's why I gave up on it.
Originally Posted by Xwa521
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:29 #16896Regular Member

Posts: 76Bunny
My recommendation with Bunny would be to definitely use cover at this junction. The risk is too high.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:07 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 232I spoke to a briefly on the platform few weeks ago. Seemed really sweet and nice and was pretty responsive. I was talking to few other girls at a time though so kind of stopped and never progressed beyond the platform.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





