Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 18297
-
05-16-26 14:15 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 451Seeking search algorithm
Seeking is doing something with its search algorithm. Its throttling it.
Often times I know someone is online when I search for them by profile name. But the same person does not show up when I set the filter to online.
Other times I know the profile exists within my radius but doesn't show up.
Is the algorithm being trained based on profiles you visit? Or is it just me?
Any ideas how you can beat the algorithm or reset it or other tips?
-
05-16-26 14:01 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 111Hit her up a while back. Uncovered wasn't on the table then, guess that's changed.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:49 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 525Softlife
There are a couple of comments from May of 2025. Nothing especially negative.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:42 #16899Regular Member

Posts: 73100% used to be dude.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:42 #16898Regular Member

Posts: 73Aria
Very sweet girl. 500 ppm. I think the ask was 800. I might see her again. CFS and BBBJ. She said she moves to bare when she's comfortable with the person. If you can live with it I recommend.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:34 #16897Regular Member

Posts: 76Chances are also high that you were talking to bots. They are all over that platform. Will chat you up first and then disappear. Frustrating as fuck. That's why I gave up on it.
Originally Posted by Xwa521
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:29 #16896Regular Member

Posts: 76Bunny
My recommendation with Bunny would be to definitely use cover at this junction. The risk is too high.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:07 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 228I spoke to a briefly on the platform few weeks ago. Seemed really sweet and nice and was pretty responsive. I was talking to few other girls at a time though so kind of stopped and never progressed beyond the platform.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 10:49 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 451Softlife
Check with her about her boundaries before you decide.
Originally Posted by Kingalexander
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 10:44 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 91https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7
Does anyone have any recent Intel on this one?
-
05-15-26 23:47 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 368Can we get back on track and reviewing the girls on the site?
Bro, the last 50 posts have been non-informational.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0015ae525462
She wants to hang, she will do 300 ppm, haven't met with her yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-93f3700fad49
Visiting pro, staying for the week, passed. Has reasonable rates.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a
Anyone hit this yet, needed $35 to turn her phone on, LOL. She should be real, just checking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a9e3b61195b0
DTF, I get a discount; b / c I'm good looking, but she wants 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b5bf0a7be900
Super super skinny with some skin disease; eczema but dtf for less than 500. If you are into Uber 100 lbs hit her up! Covered but will do uncovered.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-b0d9f2c28c2c
DTF for 500, super hot. Bougie hoodish.
I honestly could do 50 more, but want to get this thread back on track. Lets stick to reviewing the gurls!
-
05-15-26 22:52 #16891Senior Member

Posts: 228As a team player, you should take one for the team and hit that. Share your experiences afterwards.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
Much appreciated.
-
05-15-26 22:07 #16890Regular Member

Posts: 76I stopped talking after she laid out her request. 200 for M&G and 1 k ppm. Would not budge after I offered 6. Would have gone to 7, but that's as high as I'd go.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 22:05 #16889Regular Member

Posts: 76That explains the low PPM LOL. She wanted to get paid for the pleasure of dining with you))).
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 22:02 #16888Regular Member

Posts: 76I don't want to be rude, but I'm sure that's either a dude or used to be one.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




