LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 18290
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16895
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Does anyone have any recent Intel on this one?
    I spoke to a briefly on the platform few weeks ago. Seemed really sweet and nice and was pretty responsive. I was talking to few other girls at a time though so kind of stopped and never progressed beyond the platform.

  2. #16894

    Softlife

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalexander  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Does anyone have any recent Intel on this one?
    Check with her about her boundaries before you decide.

  3. #16893
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c1fb46b737e7

    Does anyone have any recent Intel on this one?

  4. #16892

    Can we get back on track and reviewing the girls on the site?

    Bro, the last 50 posts have been non-informational.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0015ae525462

    She wants to hang, she will do 300 ppm, haven't met with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-93f3700fad49

    Visiting pro, staying for the week, passed. Has reasonable rates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone hit this yet, needed $35 to turn her phone on, LOL. She should be real, just checking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a9e3b61195b0

    DTF, I get a discount; b / c I'm good looking, but she wants 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-b5bf0a7be900

    Super super skinny with some skin disease; eczema but dtf for less than 500. If you are into Uber 100 lbs hit her up! Covered but will do uncovered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-b0d9f2c28c2c

    DTF for 500, super hot. Bougie hoodish.

    I honestly could do 50 more, but want to get this thread back on track. Lets stick to reviewing the gurls!

  5. #16891
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-daba7828f824

    Wants 1. 2 will counter with 600. But need to run this by the trusted forum here. Am I the only one that things that she might not be what I think she is? That's how poor the availability have been lately I guess. I would walk away without linking in the past.
    As a team player, you should take one for the team and hit that. Share your experiences afterwards.

    Much appreciated.

  6. #16890
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Aria would be super helpful. We moved off the platform to texting and trying to set something up. Haven't talked ppm yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-28afa3a8b0b7
    I stopped talking after she laid out her request. 200 for M&G and 1 k ppm. Would not budge after I offered 6. Would have gone to 7, but that's as high as I'd go.

  7. #16889
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    She stopped talking when I said I'd do dinner but not with a PPM attached. Go figure.
    That explains the low PPM LOL. She wanted to get paid for the pleasure of dining with you))).

  8. #16888
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-daba7828f824

    Wants 1. 2 will counter with 600. But need to run this by the trusted forum here. Am I the only one that things that she might not be what I think she is? That's how poor the availability have been lately I guess. I would walk away without linking in the past.
    I don't want to be rude, but I'm sure that's either a dude or used to be one.

  9. #16887
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    She either changed the number or blocked me, can't get hold of her.
    Try snapchat. I sent you pm as well.

  10. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you verify she's real too. I got almost scammed by couple of "girls" on this platform.
    She stopped talking when I said I'd do dinner but not with a PPM attached. Go figure.

  11. #16885
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-daba7828f824

    Wants 1. 2 will counter with 600. But need to run this by the trusted forum here. Am I the only one that things that she might not be what I think she is? That's how poor the availability have been lately I guess. I would walk away without linking in the past.
    I can't unsee Dr. Frank and. Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. So.

  12. #16884
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Since Secret Benefits is the hot topic right now.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...rSx-LCFMdtusYE

    Wants a "lower" PPM with just dinner "to start. " Haven't asked for a number because I'm not paying for dinner AND just the pleasure of your company. Sheesh.
    Make sure you verify she's real too. I got almost scammed by couple of "girls" on this platform.

  13. #16883
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's pretty, but considering the volume and risk, there's no reason she's been a topic for weeks now.
    You are 100% right but, not sure about the rest, I do want to hit that one more time before I close the door as it seems like she's expended her menu significantly.

  14. #16882
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    I'm definitely hitting her one more time when I'm back and hopefully no stench in her pussy by then. High volume or not she looks pretty.
    She either changed the number or blocked me, can't get hold of her.

  15. #16881
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I tried it for a month and didn't have any success. There's a lot of girls on there but it's definitely trashier than the Seeking crowd. I chatted to a few of them but none of the convos went anywhere.
    I ended up in the same scenario. Wowed at first, and then realized it was all just a facade with not much behind it. Others might have better luck though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape