Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 18312
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16917
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Pulling this one back up to confirm again what others have said. Tried to get me to show up to the club she dances at to "get to know each other". AKA spend money on her and her friends with nothing in return. Offered dinner / coffee instead and she stopped talking to me.
    Run away brother run away. I chatted with her few weeks ago. She doesn't understand the concept of reciprocity.

  2. #16916

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    You right. If I do though, I'm only hitting that with covers on.
    I'm just amazed at how fast she has managed to become a community cum bucket. When I met her few months ago, I had to do some convincing for her to let me hit her raw. Now dudes are insisting on wearing covers. Crazy how shit changes so fast with some of these girls.

  3. #16915
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!
    Hey bro, trying to respond to your PM but your box is full. I just had to clean mine as well LOL.

  4. #16914
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!
    I want to big fan of the skin condition with this one. Too bad as otherwise seemed pretty good. I just couldn't get over that part.

  5. #16913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    As a team player, you should take one for the team and hit that. Share your experiences afterwards.

    Much appreciated.
    Anything for the brotherhood. .

  6. #16912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone hit this yet, needed $35 to turn her phone on, LOL. She should be real, just checking.
    Suprising she needs her phone "turned on" with how much she posts on IG daily.

  7. #16911
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Pulling this one back up to confirm again what others have said. Tried to get me to show up to the club she dances at to "get to know each other". AKA spend money on her and her friends with nothing in return. Offered dinner / coffee instead and she stopped talking to me.
    Is she 21 or 23? I saw her and thought she's a traveling pro. Based on your story though I'm hands off with her. For a split second I though this was the French Luna and she decided to show her face in the photos now.

  8. #16910
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    My recommendation with Bunny would be to definitely use cover at this junction. The risk is too high.
    You would know best and again hope you are all better soon.

  9. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any feedback on this one? Found some wild shit through finding her social media. Wanted to meet pretty quickly (schedules didn't work out), and she's got a schedule listed in her profile, so I'm kind of wary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-fade3b710e75
    Pulling this one back up to confirm again what others have said. Tried to get me to show up to the club she dances at to "get to know each other". AKA spend money on her and her friends with nothing in return. Offered dinner / coffee instead and she stopped talking to me.

  10. #16908
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!
    Maybe I'll try again, we'll see!

  11. #16907

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to her about a month ago. Pretty but also doesn't really know what she's looking for. Kept on changing her mind on the idea of meeting in person so I just ended all contact. Her maturity pretty much aligned with the age.
    Been talking to her for a bit, will report back if that's changed or not. Sent me a paragraph on what she's looking for with no mention of intimacy, so we'll see.

  12. #16906

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    I'll make one final move to try to reclaim what though should have got initially. It looks like her menu has expanded as the volume has gone up. If she settles for CIA and CIP I'll pay premium and close the doors for good.
    Based on her latest social media story, sexual strangulation might be on the table as part of her menu, if you are into that type of stuff as well LOL.

  13. #16905

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Bro, the last 50 posts have been non-informational.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0015ae525462

    She wants to hang, she will do 300 ppm, haven't met with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-93f3700fad49

    Visiting pro, staying for the week, passed. Has reasonable rates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone hit this yet, needed $35 to turn her phone on, LOL. She should be real, just checking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a9e3b61195b0

    DTF, I get a discount; b / c I'm good looking, but she wants 500.
    I got with her earlier this year. It was 500 I'm pretty sure at the time. BBBJ and BBFS. That's where she drew the limit. Might get back with her. Overall not bad at all and recommended. It looks like that area might have gone down now.

  14. #16904

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Bro, the last 50 posts have been non-informational.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-0015ae525462

    She wants to hang, she will do 300 ppm, haven't met with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-93f3700fad49

    Visiting pro, staying for the week, passed. Has reasonable rates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-df460f98dc2a

    Anyone hit this yet, needed $35 to turn her phone on, LOL. She should be real, just checking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a9e3b61195b0

    DTF, I get a discount; b / c I'm good looking, but she wants 500.
    Spoke to her about a month ago. Pretty but also doesn't really know what she's looking for. Kept on changing her mind on the idea of meeting in person so I just ended all contact. Her maturity pretty much aligned with the age.

  15. #16903

    Slight upcharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up a while back. Uncovered wasn't on the table then, guess that's changed.
    But I didn't partake, the skin thing weirded me out! Still kinda fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape