Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 18295
-
05-15-26 21:23 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 111I can't unsee Dr. Frank and. Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. So.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:50 #16884Regular Member

Posts: 186Make sure you verify she's real too. I got almost scammed by couple of "girls" on this platform.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:49 #16883Regular Member

Posts: 186You are 100% right but, not sure about the rest, I do want to hit that one more time before I close the door as it seems like she's expended her menu significantly.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:47 #16882Regular Member

Posts: 186She either changed the number or blocked me, can't get hold of her.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:41 #16881Regular Member

Posts: 186I ended up in the same scenario. Wowed at first, and then realized it was all just a facade with not much behind it. Others might have better luck though.
Originally Posted by Xwa521
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:16 #16880Regular Member

Posts: 186Krystal
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-daba7828f824
Wants 1. 2 will counter with 600. But need to run this by the trusted forum here. Am I the only one that things that she might not be what I think she is? That's how poor the availability have been lately I guess. I would walk away without linking in the past.
-
05-15-26 17:59 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 111Maria
Since Secret Benefits is the hot topic right now.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...rSx-LCFMdtusYE
Wants a "lower" PPM with just dinner "to start. " Haven't asked for a number because I'm not paying for dinner AND just the pleasure of your company. Sheesh.
-
05-15-26 17:46 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 111Yeah. She's pretty, but considering the volume and risk, there's no reason she's been a topic for weeks now.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:45 #16877Regular Member

Posts: 76I blame TikTok for this LOL.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:28 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 225So I gave it another shot after literally 4 years, as my luck on SA hasn't been that good, and to be honest not much has changed. I got bombarded with messages as soon as I loaded up the credits and I bet majority of them are fakes or bots. I do like your strategy though and will apply it to see how far it can go. Thanks for taking your time to elaborate this.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:21 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 225Aria
Any info on Aria would be super helpful. We moved off the platform to texting and trying to set something up. Haven't talked ppm yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-28afa3a8b0b7
-
05-15-26 16:59 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 32I tried it for a month and didn't have any success. There's a lot of girls on there but it's definitely trashier than the Seeking crowd. I chatted to a few of them but none of the convos went anywhere.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 16:44 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 286Your single-minded obsession is fascinating.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 13:54 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 326I like this strategy and have used the same several times as well. One of the more successful times was I saw a girl that I semi-knew in person already on SA, so I talked with her on SA gaining a lot of intel on stuff she likes and whatnot, and at the same time I was hitting her up in person using the intel learned to lean me into a favorable direction. Ended up giving her a good creampie a week later at my place with no cost.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 09:29 #16871Regular Member

Posts: 76I'm definitely hitting her one more time when I'm back and hopefully no stench in her pussy by then. High volume or not she looks pretty.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




