Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 44 of 389 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5827
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    I've been debating if I want to see Diva or Jamie? Anyone have any insight on who I should go with? I can only see one of them.
    Diva is a top notch pleaser, can't speak to Jaime. Can you go wrong either way?

  2. #5181

    Options

    I've been debating if I want to see Diva or Jamie? Anyone have any insight on who I should go with? I can only see one of them.

  3. #5180

    The same

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    There has been a few Jamie in town. Is this the one who loved to suck and swallow. She said her ex-boyfriend loved that so she got used to it. If I remembered correctly, she has a latina body type. Am I wrong about the provider?
    Oopa I think you have the same Jamie, I don't know the boyfriend story, but swallow is accurate. The reviews from guys that have seen her several times, over the years, say that she has lost weight and it has made her that much hotter. I'm guessing the Latina body might be not as large as it was. But still huge real D's and a real service queen. Good luck getting booked, I'm guessing she will be a little busy.

  4. #5179
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Closest to Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony202  [View Original Post]
    I agreed with Roger. Gem is really a gem, she is very accommodating. I had great time with her days ago. To my private opinion, she provided excellent service as good as Jane did, Gem has more beautiful legs though. I will definitely repeat.
    If you or anyone else has seen all of them, who would you say is closest to Jane in terms of service: Gem, Diva (Ada), Jamie Heju, or Lulu? And closest to their pics? Need someone to fuck my brains out like Jane did lmao. DMs welcome too.

  5. #5178

    Which Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by OhhhPapi  [View Original Post]
    Of BBBJCIMNQNS. She takes pride in sucking all the cum out of your dick. And her eye contact while doing it is elite. I still get hard thinking about it.
    There has been a few Jamie in town. Is this the one who loved to suck and swallow. She said her ex-boyfriend loved that so she got used to it. If I remembered correctly, she has a latina body type. Am I wrong about the provider?

  6. #5177

    OMG-Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree! First off I have her pegged early 30's, someone mentioned 40's and the body gives it away every time, so 40's not a chance. . Great time and great service! Pics of course not perfect but very pretty. I always scratch my head when the provider is better than their pics, time for a new photo shoot. Would recommend for sure. Plus I like this Agency, always professional with a friendly touch. Enjoy!
    Agreed with everything said here except the age comment by Roger. I align with NewAge more on mid-30's. Her legs are long and smooth and really turned me on. Her smile was also memorable. One of the Top Service Queen. Cleaned me up with her mouth then warm towel. Beautiful natural girls and erected nipples to suck on. VERY enjoyable. Only a few days left before she leaves. She told me she will come back in October, if you miss her this time.

  7. #5176

    LK Hyo

    TOFT with Hyo. Much older than pics (I should have read TER reviews). Good personality though, longgg bbj then down to business. Enthusiastic, and good session, but won't repeat. Cheers.

  8. #5175

    Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony202  [View Original Post]
    I agreed with Roger. Gem is really a gem, she is very accommodating. I had great time with her days ago. To my private opinion, she provided excellent service as good as Jane did, Gem has more beautiful legs though. I will definitely repeat.
    Totally agree! First off I have her pegged early 30's, someone mentioned 40's and the body gives it away every time, so 40's not a chance. . Great time and great service! Pics of course not perfect but very pretty. I always scratch my head when the provider is better than their pics, time for a new photo shoot. Would recommend for sure. Plus I like this Agency, always professional with a friendly touch. Enjoy!

  9. #5174

    No I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony202  [View Original Post]
    I visited Angela once, she provided very nice service. However, she left ATL after the service because the location of the house seemed not ideal. The agency might be trying to find a new location to reopen. No ids were required.
    I find it crazy when anyone plays Russian roulette. No I'd is begging for trouble. I had the same situation recently when one of the Lou Fang places said come on in with zero verification, no thank you.

    Yes it sucks providing info but it also provides a real level of safety if the agency stays on the path.

  10. #5173

    Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerWilico  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, I saw Gem a few days back and had a great time. We were laughing a bunch and she was very accommodating. I'd see her again before she leaves but funds are not in my favor at this time. Also some reports have her in her early 30's, I'd say she's late 30's or early 40's. Still very pretty and great body.
    I agreed with Roger. Gem is really a gem, she is very accommodating. I had great time with her days ago. To my private opinion, she provided excellent service as good as Jane did, Gem has more beautiful legs though. I will definitely repeat.

  11. #5172

    Blue Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    I forget who mentioned Angela, but looks like she's with blue ocean. This seems to be new. Anyone reach out? If so how is the verification process?

    https://blueocean555.com/
    I visited Angela once, she provided very nice service. However, she left ATL after the service because the location of the house seemed not ideal. The agency might be trying to find a new location to reopen. No ids were required.

  12. #5171

    Blue ocean

    I forget who mentioned Angela, but looks like she's with blue ocean. This seems to be new. Anyone reach out? If so how is the verification process?

    https://blueocean555.com/

  13. #5170

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by OhhhPapi  [View Original Post]
    Of BBBJCIMNQNS. She takes pride in sucking all the cum out of your dick. And her eye contact while doing it is elite. I still get hard thinking about it.
    Jamie is a favorite of mine too. She slimmed down quite a bit last time she was here. Her body is tea, she's easy to work with, and she won't hesitate to make you feel like a king.

  14. #5169

    Jaime is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by XkenShinX  [View Original Post]
    She's my ATF. Says she starts 5/18. She also has her own prices compared to the other providers.
    Of BBBJCIMNQNS. She takes pride in sucking all the cum out of your dick. And her eye contact while doing it is elite. I still get hard thinking about it.

  15. #5168

    Rising Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken they lowered the rate a little. Site says 330/ Hr I thought it was 360.
    Definitely not lower. It may be different by the provider but I don't think so. It was 380 for Hr and extra pop is 50 now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape