Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 5814
-
05-14-26 18:54 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 79Jaime is the GOAT
Of BBBJCIMNQNS. She takes pride in sucking all the cum out of your dick. And her eye contact while doing it is elite. I still get hard thinking about it.
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 14:30 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 732Rising Rate
Definitely not lower. It may be different by the provider but I don't think so. It was 380 for Hr and extra pop is 50 now.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 12:55 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 108She's my ATF. Says she starts 5/18. She also has her own prices compared to the other providers.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 11:52 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 346Agreed
Totally agree FreeWilly. Just a matter of time before that a nosey neighbor reports it and its on the wrong radar. Not a well thought out protocol.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
As for the traffic thoughts, yuck, that shit is disgusting. I couldn't even imagine being involved. Anyone into trafficking or underage has a serious mental issue.
Thanks for the heads up!
-
05-14-26 11:45 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 346Pop
In a few days Jamie Heju will be at POP. No personal intel but she is considered a legend by many. Reviews are top notch.
-
05-14-26 07:28 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 571Guy escort
If you like being escorted into the apt then feel free to participate. Won't go again! To open for others to watch you being escorted into apt. That open will get someone's attention and first time I believe some of these girls are being traffic. Just my 2 cents. Watch your six.
Originally Posted by KittyLove01
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 07:04 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 52https://sugarpopclub.com/
Originally Posted by DavidGooms
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:48 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 60Pricing Specials
Agreed. They've been steadily rising for the past year now. I saw this while browsing some agencies in NYC. I hope some Atlanta agencies start doing this as well (if agencies are lurking on here, wink wink). It would definitely make me come back for more that's for sure.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:46 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 81Ai leaving for good?
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to see her, is she headed back to Japan or to another US city?
-
05-13-26 17:58 #5160Regular Member

Posts: 13J-girls or Kim Sa-Rang?
I noticed posts about Ai and was wondering are there any popular or well-known J-girl agencies in Atlanta or is the Asian scene mostly K-girls and C-girls?
And side note: any news on when Kim Sa-Rang might be coming back to Atlanta?
-
05-13-26 16:17 #5159Regular Member

Posts: 9Not everyone all at once.
Originally Posted by NiceHog
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 14:34 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 71Gem
FWIW, I saw Gem a few days back and had a great time. We were laughing a bunch and she was very accommodating. I'd see her again before she leaves but funds are not in my favor at this time. Also some reports have her in her early 30's, I'd say she's late 30's or early 40's. Still very pretty and great body.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:44 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 104Link for this agency
Can you please share the link for this agency. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:58 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 346Wow
Thanks River, didn't see that review coming. Helps a lot with scheduling. I hate when those bad days happen. Doesn't happen a lot but man it just sucks with the time / commitment invested.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:39 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 408Both
I've seen both. Gem was having a bad day or didn't care for me and showed it. Overall bad experience and that was after I had complimented her multiple times, was gentle with her etc. Winter on the other hand was a great experience.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
Good luck.











Reply With Quote




