Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 5820
-
05-13-26 17:58 #5160Regular Member

Posts: 13J-girls or Kim Sa-Rang?
I noticed posts about Ai and was wondering are there any popular or well-known J-girl agencies in Atlanta or is the Asian scene mostly K-girls and C-girls?
And side note: any news on when Kim Sa-Rang might be coming back to Atlanta?
-
05-13-26 16:17 #5159Regular Member

Posts: 9Not everyone all at once.
Originally Posted by NiceHog
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 14:34 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 71Gem
FWIW, I saw Gem a few days back and had a great time. We were laughing a bunch and she was very accommodating. I'd see her again before she leaves but funds are not in my favor at this time. Also some reports have her in her early 30's, I'd say she's late 30's or early 40's. Still very pretty and great body.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:44 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 104Link for this agency
Can you please share the link for this agency. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:58 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 346Wow
Thanks River, didn't see that review coming. Helps a lot with scheduling. I hate when those bad days happen. Doesn't happen a lot but man it just sucks with the time / commitment invested.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 07:39 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 408Both
I've seen both. Gem was having a bad day or didn't care for me and showed it. Overall bad experience and that was after I had complimented her multiple times, was gentle with her etc. Winter on the other hand was a great experience.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
05-13-26 07:38 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 346Rates
If I'm not mistaken they lowered the rate a little. Site says 330/ Hr I thought it was 360.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:18 #5153Regular Member

Posts: 16Winter
I've seen Winter. She's fairly tall around 5'6 or 5'7. She's kind of curvy. The service was fairly good. Everything all included BBBJ. First some good dfk then shower. Has natural looking body and face. Verr cute gnd. BBBJ cg rcg had a very sexy face while getting railed in mish and doggy.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
Was very hot when taking cip. Would see again.
-
05-12-26 18:15 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 80Ymmv
Lulu at OMG did. Whenever we changed positions she would lube up the goods with your mouth before starting again. First time experiencing that, would def recommend.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:12 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 80OMG rates
Did OMG lower their rates? Or did you mean in general?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 12:45 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 346One more thing to add
Also forgot to mention the OMG donation. It's gotten a bit better. I complained last week about some AMP's pushing things to a much higher donation level. With AMP's pushing the cost and OMG getting better, it's not even a question of what's the best bang for the buck. We all know the obvious differences but for the newer guys it's time to check OMG.
-
05-12-26 12:39 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 346OMG-Ada / Diva
Booker recommended her and I really trust the OMG texting contact so I set up a visit. All I can say is OMG for OMG and Diva / Ada. Solid all way around. Very pretty with seductive eyes. Body is perfect. Yes MM's but they just look right, with zero scars. Her body is super athletic type so the MM's are not out of place. I read Jhoppa and AlanHuynh5 posts, both say ATF, and I understand why.
I'm an older guy and not at my best today but she stayed on it, right until 2 minutes to go to get me across an amazing finish line. Never rushed and she never tired. The best BBBJ I've had, and that is saying something. It was a strange feeling like I'm really happy I met her, like genuinely. Made me feel so special. Hara had the same skill that comes from a place of sincerity, can't fake it.
I very much recommend and hope your experience matches mine. You might be typing ATF in your review. Good Times.
-
05-12-26 10:47 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 80Gem vs Winter
Has anyone seen one or both of them? If so, would you guys recommend?
-
05-12-26 02:15 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 132Tiara at LK
Tiara's been around for weeks with no mention. No TER. Does anyone have any feedback on Tiara?
-
05-11-26 21:00 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 1764I fucked her in NYC but can't really remember her.
Originally Posted by XkenShinX
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




