Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 388 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5814
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5169

    Jaime is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by XkenShinX  [View Original Post]
    She's my ATF. Says she starts 5/18. She also has her own prices compared to the other providers.
    Of BBBJCIMNQNS. She takes pride in sucking all the cum out of your dick. And her eye contact while doing it is elite. I still get hard thinking about it.

  2. #5168

    Rising Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken they lowered the rate a little. Site says 330/ Hr I thought it was 360.
    Definitely not lower. It may be different by the provider but I don't think so. It was 380 for Hr and extra pop is 50 now.

  3. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    In a few days Jamie Heju will be at POP. No personal intel but she is considered a legend by many. Reviews are top notch.
    She's my ATF. Says she starts 5/18. She also has her own prices compared to the other providers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-14 125218.jpg‎  

  4. #5166

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    If you like being escorted into the apt then feel free to participate. Won't go again! To open for others to watch you being escorted into apt. That open will get someone's attention and first time I believe some of these girls are being traffic. Just my 2 cents. Watch your six.
    Totally agree FreeWilly. Just a matter of time before that a nosey neighbor reports it and its on the wrong radar. Not a well thought out protocol.

    As for the traffic thoughts, yuck, that shit is disgusting. I couldn't even imagine being involved. Anyone into trafficking or underage has a serious mental issue.

    Thanks for the heads up!

  5. #5165

    Pop

    In a few days Jamie Heju will be at POP. No personal intel but she is considered a legend by many. Reviews are top notch.

  6. #5164

    Guy escort

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLove01  [View Original Post]
    If you like being escorted into the apt then feel free to participate. Won't go again! To open for others to watch you being escorted into apt. That open will get someone's attention and first time I believe some of these girls are being traffic. Just my 2 cents. Watch your six.

  7. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGooms  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share the link for this agency. Thanks!
    https://sugarpopclub.com/

  8. #5162

    Pricing Specials

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapen15  [View Original Post]
    No they have not lowered, they advertise 330 but actually charge 340 when you book. And honestly the prices are getting out of hand.
    Agreed. They've been steadily rising for the past year now. I saw this while browsing some agencies in NYC. I hope some Atlanta agencies start doing this as well (if agencies are lurking on here, wink wink). It would definitely make me come back for more that's for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4478.jpg‎  

  9. #5161

    Ai leaving for good?

    Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to see her, is she headed back to Japan or to another US city?

  10. #5160
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    J-girls or Kim Sa-Rang?

    I noticed posts about Ai and was wondering are there any popular or well-known J-girl agencies in Atlanta or is the Asian scene mostly K-girls and C-girls?

    And side note: any news on when Kim Sa-Rang might be coming back to Atlanta?

  11. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceHog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually used HT lately? The news clip months ago literally looked like a place from my dreams. Any trusted veteran mongers out here that can vouch?
    Not everyone all at once.

  12. #5158

    Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Thanks River, didn't see that review coming. Helps a lot with scheduling. I hate when those bad days happen. Doesn't happen a lot but man it just sucks with the time / commitment invested.
    FWIW, I saw Gem a few days back and had a great time. We were laughing a bunch and she was very accommodating. I'd see her again before she leaves but funds are not in my favor at this time. Also some reports have her in her early 30's, I'd say she's late 30's or early 40's. Still very pretty and great body.

  13. #5157

    Link for this agency

    Can you please share the link for this agency. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPeter  [View Original Post]
    First time with this agency. Booking through text was quite a bit frustrating. Full disclosure, I can speak Cantonese fluently and some Mandarin. I booked with English, but the verification process was pretty extensive. They asked for a picture of my license then asked for proof of employment. Once I was verified, I asked if Ai was available, but her available time was too late for me. The provider then gave me another option Kya and since this is my first time, I decided to try some girl first.

    When I got to the destination followed by instructions, a dude came to me and led me to their apartment. And I was greeted with a kiss by such a short Viet girl at her door. She was wearing a white bodycon skirt where you could see her nice curves. When I got into the room, the room's light was a bit dim and pinkish. She kept on telling me how cute I was and instantly started to undress me without even asking for money. When I handed her the donations, she had already stripped off all of her clothes. Her tits are natural Bs I would say, handful and soft. Kitty was clean shaved.

    She then took me to the bathroom for a toast and into the shower we went. In the shower, she glided her whole body all over me making sure her boobs would go in between little jimmy. We DFK'd and she slid and teased her pussy all over my dick. She then turned around and bent over and let my dick slide in between her cheeks. I was so ready to just put it in but she guided me out and we jumped into bed.

    We DFK a lot then she made her way down for a solid BBBJ. I ate her out for a bit and she was trembling and getting so wet. She then put a cover on me and we did mish for a while. I loved the intimacy, she would wrap her legs around me and rock her hips in a way that felt good. She went on top for a little and then she took the cover off and started doing BBBJ again. She turned around and wanted me to play with her pussy. We 69'd and then she climbed on top of me for reverse CG. I loved the view. We changed to doggy and then I popped in the bag.

    With 5 minutes left, we went to the shower and had a nice chat. She helped me dress up and gave me a goodbye kiss at the door.

    Overall, I would say Kya knows how to please a man. I have tried like 10 Viet girls since last year and I found most Viet girls can provide good service. Will try Ai next time.

  14. #5156

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both. Gem was having a bad day or didn't care for me and showed it. Overall bad experience and that was after I had complimented her multiple times, was gentle with her etc. Winter on the other hand was a great experience.

    Good luck.
    Thanks River, didn't see that review coming. Helps a lot with scheduling. I hate when those bad days happen. Doesn't happen a lot but man it just sucks with the time / commitment invested.

  15. #5155

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen one or both of them? If so, would you guys recommend?
    I've seen both. Gem was having a bad day or didn't care for me and showed it. Overall bad experience and that was after I had complimented her multiple times, was gentle with her etc. Winter on the other hand was a great experience.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape