Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1505

    Who want's to play Under the Radar Bingo!

    Well ok, why report on another visit to a place that always gives FS for a increasingly rising price and a woman who may be tired of her job, worn out and just wants you out of there asap?

    This is where UTR bingo comes in. Maybe you would like even an average massage and to see what else you can get, so try a new place (for you) and not when they are busy. It's best if there is only one working and they have doors on the rooms. First the prep: be clean, bring your own cover, be polite and likable. Get the massage. You may not get any teasing when face down so don't be aggressive with the touching her legs and butt. On the flip if you can get her to offer the HJ, by being erect, gently touching, looking in her eyes, then that is the start. Then ask for more with your offer and mention you have the cover. Some are oh no hell no and others might ask way too much, but stick to your guns and see what happens. You will probably get at least a HJ, but sometimes there is a combination of wanting the larger tip and possibly wanting the dick makes her say yes. Bingo! LOL.

    I'll give a start with one I reviewed not too long ago, Energy on Carefree. Doors, not really busy at the time, known for sure thing HJ, and a very attractive 30-40 woman gave a decent massage and was ready for the HJ tip. I asked for full meal, hell no but wanted 150 for BJ. No way from me. A lot of these women aren't very skilled enough to make that upgrade worthwhile. She was disappointed but gave a vigorous HJ.

    More to come.

  2. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9103  [View Original Post]
    What you're describing is a variation of cowgirl known as squat cowgirl.
    Really? Never heard of that. Froggy is better. Nobody ever says squat cg. All the Asians try it but very few can take it home that way! LOL.

    Be on the lookout for amazon.

  3. #1503

    Cowgirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Everybody seems to use cowgirl to describe the girl on top and upright position, but most Asian AMP workers do this on their feet squatting and bouncing up and down on you. I have started calling this froggy
    What you're describing is a variation of cowgirl known as squat cowgirl.

  4. #1502

    Doggy, froggy, cowgirl

    Everybody seems to use cowgirl to describe the girl on top and upright position, but most Asian AMP workers do this on their feet squatting and bouncing up and down on you. I have started calling this froggy and cowgirl is when she is on her knees and can rock up and down or gring which white girls seem to like. We all know doggy but there are some really good variations. Each woman's body is different but for some when they are ob their belly across the table and can get their legs spread with knees on the table too, it can make them really tight. It's great fun but many of the older ones cannot do it or hold it very long.

    If you have seen or heard of Amazon, which is when the woman is doing the thrusting between the man's spread legs, it's a wild new experience. It takes more strength and is different than most AMP workers have done or seen. But if one of them spreads your legs and plows you this way, just look around for the sign "Kilgore was here" LOL.

  5. #1501

    Pattaya

    Went to Pattaya on Circle and was greeted by a thick little one named Lanny. She has a nice small firm ass and really nice tits that look like genuine Ds but have implants in the back with what feels like real breast tissue in front.

    She has a nice smile and pleasant face and temperament. 60 for the house and 150 for her. She came back in with a short work on the lower back and then really nice CBJ. She kept on until I signaled it was time for her to climb on. She straddles me for froggy style and lowers herself onto me. Froggy is with her on her feet while cowgirl is when she is on her knees. She has to press it in even though she has lubed up. She is really nice and snug. She can't ride that for long so gets up and asks me to get on top. She is very nice and responsive and really great in this position. I use the word snug for her grip, not tight because it isn't super tight like little Coco from way back, which could actually leave you a little sore, but firmer than normal and totally snug around my cock. So I ask her to change to doggy. She goes into position with her legs closed and backs in between mine. Oh ya man, so great to pound from this position. I go until I am a little tired and slow down to a slow roll just asvoring her feel and she stays right there with it. I finally ask her to finish me with BJ and she gets right on it and does a really energetic CBJ going right down on her juices with no problem. I blast into the cover. She pulls a hot towel from the heater and removes the cover and cleans me up. I am very very happy, pleasantly surprised and the find. She teases me with the energetic pounding we shared and escorts me out. I like this one. Her English is very limited but that's the only drawback. She's great. Be good to her.

  6. #1500

    Asian Massage Spa

    I recently visited Asian Massage Spa on 8th. The person who greeted me appeared to be in their late 30's to early 40's. She was curvy, with smaller breast, and reasonably attractive by AMP standards. I paid. 4 to the house for a half hour. The massage was not the best I have had at an AMP but also far from the worst. It started covered, then switched to uncovered with oil. There was a lot of forearm use rather than hands, if you know the style. After the flip she finished up and a handshake and a. 6 tip later I was on my way out. Overall what I would consider to be a decent, but mid experience. Still not bad for $ considering most local places seem to have switched to. 7 / hr. House fee.

  7. #1499

    Was Lotus

    I have been to what was Lotus three times in the last couple of months after they reopened after a short hiatus. The sign on the corner with business names has Red Moon Spa but over the door there is no specific name. So the first time I was pretty happy with a 40 ish one with good attitude and lots of staying power and she was very compliant. The next two times was with another Lisa who's attitude was better the first time, but the second time seemed to have taken some tips from the queen, is you know what I mean. Her problem seems to be she initially wanted 200 tip but I only gave 150. She's just not up to that level, but I did have a good time. I really cannot recommend highly, but it is a change of pace and different face.

  8. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by Dm2020  [View Original Post]
    Don't go to victory unless you want a 50+ woman. Idk WTF people are doing these days but read my report from earlier. I can pull senior citizens all day long without paying. Ichiban is probably your best best.
    Interesting take. I have never been offered one that old there. The quality there has gone down there in my more recent visits, but if you don't like what is offered you can get your house fee back and move down the road to the next place.

    Frankly, I find Ichiban to be hit and miss as well. There have been what I call attitude problems and they want to hurry you along. Sometimes when I get that treatment I really make them earn their money with a long hard trip to pound town. I have had them only offer hhr for this reason, so not my favorite.

  9. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by NghtStrike  [View Original Post]
    The way I see it, parking just a little away still reduces the chance. Like if it's in a shopping center, they see your plates in passing it's "oh it could be any of these locations" with only a small time window seeing entering or exiting.
    If the AMP is in an area that you or your vehicle may be recognized by someone that knows you even casually, then you should just find another place to get your rocks off.

    If you work or live nearby this is a challenge.

  10. #1496
    Don't go to victory unless you want a 50+ woman. Idk WTF people are doing these days but read my report from earlier. I can pull senior citizens all day long without paying. Ichiban is probably your best best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    Don't let it deter you. Call first if you want or just go by. If nobody answers to to Victory or Star. Let us know how it goes.

  11. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwoodbranch  [View Original Post]
    Was hoping to try it for the first time this weekend, but disheartened by the reports of darkness.

    Any recent successes?
    Don't let it deter you. Call first if you want or just go by. If nobody answers to to Victory or Star. Let us know how it goes.

  12. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy125  [View Original Post]
    I agree completely. Parking away from the building doesn't do anything if you are just going to walk to the door anyway. I travel for work sometimes and watched a monger walk from two businesses down the road where he parked walk straight into an AMP. If anyone is watching, it just makes you look more suspicious.
    The way I see it, parking just a little away still reduces the chance. Like if it's in a shopping center, they see your plates in passing it's "oh it could be any of these locations" with only a small time window seeing entering or exiting.

  13. #1493

    What happened at Noir?

    Was hoping to try it for the first time this weekend, but disheartened by the reports of darkness.

    Any recent successes?

  14. #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyBob  [View Original Post]
    So I was desperate for a good massage, great if I got a happy ending but honestly a good massage was priority #1. I stumbled upon Asian Massage and Lulu. Went in with low expectations. Mama showed me to the room. Lulu comes in and collects $60 for the house for an hour. Lulu looks to be in her 40's firm and petite. She's wearing a dress which is nice. She tells me to assume the face down position and I do, butt naked, ready when she returns. She giggles when she comes back and rubs my ass for a bit, then covers me so she can massage. She asks firm or medium, I say firm and we'll adjust if necessary. She gives a wonderful massage, certainly sensual at times when she runs her fingers between my cheeks and stokes the asshole. She climbs on the table and straddles my head, I can feel the hem of her skirt tickle my shoulders and top of my head. I try to run my hands up her thighs but I'm on my stomach, best I can do is rub her legs and feel the hard baseball size knots of her calves. When she's back on the ground at the head of the table I can run my hands up her thighs to her firm ass. She's wearing a thong, a lacy one. I run my hand inside it and massage her ass, pulling her cheeks apart low hoping to repeatedly gape her pussy. She coos like she enjoying it. On the flip she dispenses with the cover and begins a wonderful massage of my chest and arms. As she cradles each arm my hand rotates inward and I cup each breast. They are small, A's but are firm and round. Her nipples are pert and I lightly pinch each one. She sprinkles oil on my chest stomach and cock and rubs it in. She doesn't ask, when she gets to my cock she slowly pulls and kneads while making yummy noises. I'm able to get my fingers inside her thong and stroke her soft pussy lips. It is a marvelous experience and after a few minutes I cum like a gusher. She gets a hot towel and cleans me up, then giggles, takes my cock and gives it a warm wet kiss on the head, just a momentary thing but very sweet. She spends another 15 minutes massaging my thighs calves and feet. She left to get me a water and I get dressed. She comes back and I give her. 6, what I usually give for a HJ. I'm not sure what's on the menu here. I did hear someone come into the room next door and pretty quickly I heard him moaning, maybe he only got 1/2 hour, maybe he was getting head. I do know if I lived in Colorado Springs I'd visit once a week!
    Fantastic detail and review. Appreciate it bud! I'll have to check this place out as I'm working nearby.

  15. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyBob  [View Original Post]
    So I was desperate for a good massage, great if I got a happy ending but honestly a good massage was priority #1. I stumbled upon Asian Massage and Lulu. Went in with low expectations. Mama showed me to the room. Lulu comes in and collects $60 for the house for an hour. Lulu looks to be in her 40's firm and petite. She's wearing a dress which is nice. She tells me to assume the face down position and I do, butt naked, ready when she returns. She giggles when she comes back and rubs my ass for a bit, then covers me so she can massage. She asks firm or medium, I say firm and we'll adjust if necessary. She gives a wonderful massage, certainly sensual at times when she runs her fingers between my cheeks and stokes the asshole. She climbs on the table and straddles my head, I can feel the hem of her skirt tickle my shoulders and top of my head. I try to run my hands up her thighs but I'm on my stomach, best I can do is rub her legs and feel the hard baseball size knots of her calves. When she's back on the ground at the head of the table I can run my hands up her thighs to her firm ass. She's wearing a thong, a lacy one. I run my hand inside it and massage her ass, pulling her cheeks apart low hoping to repeatedly gape her pussy. She coos like she enjoying it. On the flip she dispenses with the cover and begins a wonderful massage of my chest and arms. As she cradles each arm my hand rotates inward and I cup each breast. They are small, A's but are firm and round. Her nipples are pert and I lightly pinch each one. She sprinkles oil on my chest stomach and cock and rubs it in. She doesn't ask, when she gets to my cock she slowly pulls and kneads while making yummy noises. I'm able to get my fingers inside her thong and stroke her soft pussy lips. It is a marvelous experience and after a few minutes I cum like a gusher. She gets a hot towel and cleans me up, then giggles, takes my cock and gives it a warm wet kiss on the head, just a momentary thing but very sweet. She spends another 15 minutes massaging my thighs calves and feet. She left to get me a water and I get dressed. She comes back and I give her. 6, what I usually give for a HJ. I'm not sure what's on the menu here. I did hear someone come into the room next door and pretty quickly I heard him moaning, maybe he only got 1/2 hour, maybe he was getting head. I do know if I lived in Colorado Springs I'd visit once a week!
    Now this is a review! Much better than checking the boxes like, decent massage, some roaming under the clothes, good HJ, the clean up and out the door, bla bla bla.

    Great job dude!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape