Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1601
-
05-16-26 23:56 #1496Regular Member

Posts: 10Don't go to victory unless you want a 50+ woman. Idk WTF people are doing these days but read my report from earlier. I can pull senior citizens all day long without paying. Ichiban is probably your best best.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 22:37 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 549Don't let it deter you. Call first if you want or just go by. If nobody answers to to Victory or Star. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Soulwoodbranch
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:51 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 30The way I see it, parking just a little away still reduces the chance. Like if it's in a shopping center, they see your plates in passing it's "oh it could be any of these locations" with only a small time window seeing entering or exiting.
Originally Posted by Billy125
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 12:34 #1493Regular Member

Posts: 2What happened at Noir?
Was hoping to try it for the first time this weekend, but disheartened by the reports of darkness.
Any recent successes?
-
05-15-26 11:19 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 437Fantastic detail and review. Appreciate it bud! I'll have to check this place out as I'm working nearby.
Originally Posted by BogeyBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 01:35 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 549Now this is a review! Much better than checking the boxes like, decent massage, some roaming under the clothes, good HJ, the clean up and out the door, bla bla bla.
Originally Posted by BogeyBob
[View Original Post]
Great job dude!
-
05-14-26 23:45 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 38Asian Massage 8th and Costilla
So I was desperate for a good massage, great if I got a happy ending but honestly a good massage was priority #1. I stumbled upon Asian Massage and Lulu. Went in with low expectations. Mama showed me to the room. Lulu comes in and collects $60 for the house for an hour. Lulu looks to be in her 40's firm and petite. She's wearing a dress which is nice. She tells me to assume the face down position and I do, butt naked, ready when she returns. She giggles when she comes back and rubs my ass for a bit, then covers me so she can massage. She asks firm or medium, I say firm and we'll adjust if necessary. She gives a wonderful massage, certainly sensual at times when she runs her fingers between my cheeks and stokes the asshole. She climbs on the table and straddles my head, I can feel the hem of her skirt tickle my shoulders and top of my head. I try to run my hands up her thighs but I'm on my stomach, best I can do is rub her legs and feel the hard baseball size knots of her calves. When she's back on the ground at the head of the table I can run my hands up her thighs to her firm ass. She's wearing a thong, a lacy one. I run my hand inside it and massage her ass, pulling her cheeks apart low hoping to repeatedly gape her pussy. She coos like she enjoying it. On the flip she dispenses with the cover and begins a wonderful massage of my chest and arms. As she cradles each arm my hand rotates inward and I cup each breast. They are small, A's but are firm and round. Her nipples are pert and I lightly pinch each one. She sprinkles oil on my chest stomach and cock and rubs it in. She doesn't ask, when she gets to my cock she slowly pulls and kneads while making yummy noises. I'm able to get my fingers inside her thong and stroke her soft pussy lips. It is a marvelous experience and after a few minutes I cum like a gusher. She gets a hot towel and cleans me up, then giggles, takes my cock and gives it a warm wet kiss on the head, just a momentary thing but very sweet. She spends another 15 minutes massaging my thighs calves and feet. She left to get me a water and I get dressed. She comes back and I give her. 6, what I usually give for a HJ. I'm not sure what's on the menu here. I did hear someone come into the room next door and pretty quickly I heard him moaning, maybe he only got 1/2 hour, maybe he was getting head. I do know if I lived in Colorado Springs I'd visit once a week!
-
05-14-26 21:35 #1489Regular Member

Posts: 10Victory
Been a while since. Mongered locally. Decided to stop by Asian apple off jet wing. Door locked and no answer on the phone. Odd for 5 pm on a Thursday but then again I've never been there. Stopped by victory, 70 to the house for 1 hr, Hamasan took me to the table shower, I'd rather she didn't though. After the shower Olivia comes in and dries me off, pretty sure she was the only one working, she had to be late very late 40's but probably more like early 50's. Pudgy belly, too pudgy for me. I had been anticipating a full service so before I showered I laid the full fare on the table. She saw that and thought I was going to fuck her, she couldn't have been more wrong. When she walked out for a second I pulled all but 60 back. When she came back in she saw and asked what I wanted and I told her just BJ, she quoted 130. ***** must had lost her mind, I told her no, that would be a 200 BJ. She said for 60 only BJ, I should've just got my money back minus the shower but I went with it. She got to work and it took a while, she started getting frustrated. Well, so was I, she wouldn't even flip her top down. She quoted 20 more for that. I busted and while she was cleaning me up she asked how old I was, I'm in my early 40's, told her and she said she was 32. I just laughed thinking she's 50 if she's a day. That spot is burned to me and now I remember why I save my mongering for for international venues. Sure do miss One Spa, any woman in there 20's and not fat here any more??
-
05-14-26 17:54 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 95I agree completely. Parking away from the building doesn't do anything if you are just going to walk to the door anyway. I travel for work sometimes and watched a monger walk from two businesses down the road where he parked walk straight into an AMP. If anyone is watching, it just makes you look more suspicious.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 01:10 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 549Since that place had been watched by neighborhood groups a while back, I would call ahead and park in the back, use the back door. That works when they know you. But now and most of the time I don't give a shit. The same old paranoia where some guys say, "I had a dream where I saw this Chinese chick and balled her brains out. Bla bla bla" That won't protect you. Neither using code for cost like $. 6 and so on. What are we, kids playing Dick Tracy? LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
Now I park wherever is convenient.
Anyway Noir has a Mammasan working most of the time so she can answer the door when the girls are busy getting banged. If she isn't there then maybe they are reducing staff or closing down.
-
05-13-26 15:33 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 437Tbf I almost never park in front of the business directly if I can help it. If that is the place I'm thinking of I'll park over in front of the bar or (the pharmacy?) if that's the one I'm thinking of. LOL I try not to be obvious haha.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 11:43 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 549I drove by yesterday. The sign was on but they didn't answer the door bell. There were no cars parked in front of the building other than mine.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 20:02 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 549That place has a history like that before it was Noir. If there were cars out in front while some empty ones in front of the bar next door they were probably busy and just didn't answer.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:37 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 764Noir
Hi All.
I have stopped by Noir a couple of times in the last 3 weeks. The open sign was on but the door was locked. The first time I called and there was no answer, the last couple of times there was a message from the phone service that the mailbox wasn't set up. Any body know what is happening.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
05-11-26 18:32 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 764Sue at A&S
Hi All.
I had a session with Sue 40's Korean Natural C cups thick / muscaler build. She is the owner and MMS here. They were busy with the two main rooms door closed. Sue took me to 2nd room on the left. I undressed while she started shower. Her shower isn't erotic but everything is well washed. I was in a hurry so cut massage short (she is good but not CMT. Flipped for great BBBJ then good CG, and finished with BB69 CIM. She said she would be gone in July. Damage was. 6 and tip $. 6.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.








Reply With Quote





