Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1595
-
05-14-26 23:45 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 38Asian Massage 8th and Costilla
So I was desperate for a good massage, great if I got a happy ending but honestly a good massage was priority #1. I stumbled upon Asian Massage and Lulu. Went in with low expectations. Mama showed me to the room. Lulu comes in and collects $60 for the house for an hour. Lulu looks to be in her 40's firm and petite. She's wearing a dress which is nice. She tells me to assume the face down position and I do, butt naked, ready when she returns. She giggles when she comes back and rubs my ass for a bit, then covers me so she can massage. She asks firm or medium, I say firm and we'll adjust if necessary. She gives a wonderful massage, certainly sensual at times when she runs her fingers between my cheeks and stokes the asshole. She climbs on the table and straddles my head, I can feel the hem of her skirt tickle my shoulders and top of my head. I try to run my hands up her thighs but I'm on my stomach, best I can do is rub her legs and feel the hard baseball size knots of her calves. When she's back on the ground at the head of the table I can run my hands up her thighs to her firm ass. She's wearing a thong, a lacy one. I run my hand inside it and massage her ass, pulling her cheeks apart low hoping to repeatedly gape her pussy. She coos like she enjoying it. On the flip she dispenses with the cover and begins a wonderful massage of my chest and arms. As she cradles each arm my hand rotates inward and I cup each breast. They are small, A's but are firm and round. Her nipples are pert and I lightly pinch each one. She sprinkles oil on my chest stomach and cock and rubs it in. She doesn't ask, when she gets to my cock she slowly pulls and kneads while making yummy noises. I'm able to get my fingers inside her thong and stroke her soft pussy lips. It is a marvelous experience and after a few minutes I cum like a gusher. She gets a hot towel and cleans me up, then giggles, takes my cock and gives it a warm wet kiss on the head, just a momentary thing but very sweet. She spends another 15 minutes massaging my thighs calves and feet. She left to get me a water and I get dressed. She comes back and I give her. 6, what I usually give for a HJ. I'm not sure what's on the menu here. I did hear someone come into the room next door and pretty quickly I heard him moaning, maybe he only got 1/2 hour, maybe he was getting head. I do know if I lived in Colorado Springs I'd visit once a week!
-
05-14-26 21:35 #1489Regular Member

Posts: 10Victory
Been a while since. Mongered locally. Decided to stop by Asian apple off jet wing. Door locked and no answer on the phone. Odd for 5 pm on a Thursday but then again I've never been there. Stopped by victory, 70 to the house for 1 hr, Hamasan took me to the table shower, I'd rather she didn't though. After the shower Olivia comes in and dries me off, pretty sure she was the only one working, she had to be late very late 40's but probably more like early 50's. Pudgy belly, too pudgy for me. I had been anticipating a full service so before I showered I laid the full fare on the table. She saw that and thought I was going to fuck her, she couldn't have been more wrong. When she walked out for a second I pulled all but 60 back. When she came back in she saw and asked what I wanted and I told her just BJ, she quoted 130. ***** must had lost her mind, I told her no, that would be a 200 BJ. She said for 60 only BJ, I should've just got my money back minus the shower but I went with it. She got to work and it took a while, she started getting frustrated. Well, so was I, she wouldn't even flip her top down. She quoted 20 more for that. I busted and while she was cleaning me up she asked how old I was, I'm in my early 40's, told her and she said she was 32. I just laughed thinking she's 50 if she's a day. That spot is burned to me and now I remember why I save my mongering for for international venues. Sure do miss One Spa, any woman in there 20's and not fat here any more??
-
05-14-26 17:54 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 94I agree completely. Parking away from the building doesn't do anything if you are just going to walk to the door anyway. I travel for work sometimes and watched a monger walk from two businesses down the road where he parked walk straight into an AMP. If anyone is watching, it just makes you look more suspicious.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 01:10 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 546Since that place had been watched by neighborhood groups a while back, I would call ahead and park in the back, use the back door. That works when they know you. But now and most of the time I don't give a shit. The same old paranoia where some guys say, "I had a dream where I saw this Chinese chick and balled her brains out. Bla bla bla" That won't protect you. Neither using code for cost like $. 6 and so on. What are we, kids playing Dick Tracy? LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
Now I park wherever is convenient.
Anyway Noir has a Mammasan working most of the time so she can answer the door when the girls are busy getting banged. If she isn't there then maybe they are reducing staff or closing down.
-
05-13-26 15:33 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 437Tbf I almost never park in front of the business directly if I can help it. If that is the place I'm thinking of I'll park over in front of the bar or (the pharmacy?) if that's the one I'm thinking of. LOL I try not to be obvious haha.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 11:43 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 546I drove by yesterday. The sign was on but they didn't answer the door bell. There were no cars parked in front of the building other than mine.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 20:02 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 546That place has a history like that before it was Noir. If there were cars out in front while some empty ones in front of the bar next door they were probably busy and just didn't answer.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:37 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 763Noir
Hi All.
I have stopped by Noir a couple of times in the last 3 weeks. The open sign was on but the door was locked. The first time I called and there was no answer, the last couple of times there was a message from the phone service that the mailbox wasn't set up. Any body know what is happening.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
05-11-26 18:32 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 763Sue at A&S
Hi All.
I had a session with Sue 40's Korean Natural C cups thick / muscaler build. She is the owner and MMS here. They were busy with the two main rooms door closed. Sue took me to 2nd room on the left. I undressed while she started shower. Her shower isn't erotic but everything is well washed. I was in a hurry so cut massage short (she is good but not CMT. Flipped for great BBBJ then good CG, and finished with BB69 CIM. She said she would be gone in July. Damage was. 6 and tip $. 6.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
05-06-26 14:54 #1481Regular Member

Posts: 4Noir info
Wondering if anybody has been to Noir recently, and if so can you describe your visit. I'm still a new monger so I'd like to know damage and what talent is there. So far only been to Star. Thanks!
-
05-04-26 09:40 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 546Check out VIP spa on circle, but drive around back through the alley for the entrance. If the short fire cracker is still there she's the one with the biggest I've seen on an Asian. I think they are real because they probably don't make bolt ons that big LOL. She doesn't really like to let you handle them, but that's not a big deal to me. Give her a try and let us know.
Originally Posted by Mikeroch8
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 08:31 #1479Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for big naturals
Morning! Long to lurker here, now officially part of the community. Why are CS forums so active compared to Denver? Anywho, looks like I'm going to have to drive down there to find what I'm looking for. Who know of any large natural, not man made? I've gotten well over 100 in Denver area never found one with what I'm looking form don't really care about any other details. Just large and real. I'll return the favor of some of my favorites up in Denver. TIA.
-
04-30-26 11:56 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 437Absolute facts Bronc0. This whole world is subjective. Beauty, experience etc. You might jive on a personal level with a handful of girls or just one and you have an AMAZING time Everytime but another dude won't have the same experience for whatever reason. I had a regular older Asian lady back in SoCal that was not a looker but OMG she absolutely took care of me and we always had a fantastic time. Reviews sometimes refuted mine but they never changed my personal experience with her. I was honestly a little sad when I left Cali for here because we clicked that well. She used to buy ME gifts on my bday and holidays. And sometimes occasional cheap / free times. Sometimes it's just like that. Sometimes it ain't. She was ONE of the best I had but not the best ever for everyone.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:41 #1477Regular Member

Posts: 2Latina massage
Yup, first time poster here, just like I said in the first line of my review. I get it. Lost of imposters here, and you have to be careful about who you believe. I'm not affiliated with this gal, just TOFTT and decided to share my experience. I've read all the reviews on this page and certainly benefitted from them. I'm overdue in giving back.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
She didn't take her panties off, but she's not a post op dude. The bedroom was darker than the rest of the place because the blinds were pulled down, but the bed was made and seemed clean to me. I would have noticed and declined otherwise. I didn't know what to expect when I arrived; she could have been a 60 year old Mexican grandma, and I really was surprised to find a young (early 30's?) attractive, shapely woman. She mentioned a BF, and maybe he lived there, but he wasn't there at the same time.
Feel free to reach out with any questions.
-
04-29-26 00:36 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 546The tip for Diva or any of the top tier girls is likely to be higher than what you are quoting. But it depends. If they like you they may let you slide a little. But don't be surprised if they ask for 200. And if you tip generously they will start liking you a whole lot more.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
I have to call out this statement that she is the best service. There is no way that you could know that unless you have recently been with every single working girl in every AMP in the city, and then it would still only be your opinion. I can understand why someone would feel that way, but being honest and accurate requires that the statement is your opinion that she gives the best service.
In my experience I have had several if not many women give 9. 5/10 or greater experiences. But sadly, most of them move on after a while. Remember Tina from Victory a couple of years back? Or Coco at Victory from last year? Sugar from Magic on Circle from way back! The list goes on, so go find your own story with a girl that really does it for you. It may not be the one that somebody else says it is.











Reply With Quote



