Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19860

    Ava at Wonder

    It's been awhile but I saw her last week and what more can be said about this gorgeous girl and her amazing tits?! She is one of the few that actually gives a great massage and her endings are always sexy and she really knows the art of edging! I love when she squeezes those nipples together so I can suck on them both at the same time! Saw her for a hh and the tip matched the door fee.

  2. #19859

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by MackWack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Lucy from Asian Ivy went to? She was a great massage therapist.
    She moved back to Chicago, have you tried any of the other girls at Asian ivy?

    She was my go to as well.

  3. #19858

    Lucy

    Does anyone know where Lucy from Asian Ivy went to? She was a great massage therapist.

  4. #19857

    Had time to blow

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Both women in that ad are models and the pictures taken are from either their twitter or instagram. The blonde in particular has an OF and isn't based in MI.

    There's been a trend of ads lately that basically go "I'm {insert name} and I used to work at {insert AMP}, but not anymore. ".

    Another notable example is a girl that goes by Brooklyn. Exact same shtick, which is funny cause she used Supreme Massage, which is a well known legit, no HE parlor, that I personally frequent. A monger in the escort forum did a date with her and turned out to be a provider named Crystal, who may or may not be a Lisa Marie girl.

    So at best, it's a LM girl that is most definitely not going to be either of the women in that ad and at worst it's just a straight scam.
    I don't know if it's LM but thanks for a boring several hour call today I was able to get dozens of messages of wasted time from this person. Wouldn't tell me who I would see wouldn't talk services said I had money to throw away and all verification went out the window. No chance the woman who meets you at the door looks like the pics but it was surprising how stupid this person was not realizing I had no intention of seeing them. Sorry if you actually wanted to get scammed, actually I'm not. Usually scams run the same way with lingo. Text when you arrive without ever agreeing to a time. They cast a wide net and if a few idiots fall for it they have their drugs for the day.

  5. #19856

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or a pic you can share so I can check out to see if she's someone I'll look into seeing?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/642575756361

  6. #19855

    Erin Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or a pic you can share so I can check out to see if she's someone I'll look into seeing?
    She posts on STG too but her Tryst ad is below.

    I can +1 the positive review below as well, I had typed up a review when I saw her a few weeks back but it didn't post because the site was having one of its hiccups and I never went back to it.

    But Erin is a complete smokeshow, gorgeous face, great body and really knows what she's doing on the massage portion. Much better than the others I've had experience with at least. It was a quick set up and good comms in my experience. New Residential Incall, discrete, similar to CJ's set up, which I much prefer to the parlor scene.

    She is intelligent and aims to please, was very attentive and asking what I was looking for, etc. YMMV and there have been some mixed reviews, but she is definitely my favorite of the locals. A lot of that might just be attraction. But she definitely seems someone that gives the energy you give, treat her well and you will enjoy yourself.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erinelise

  7. #19854

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to try a nuru massage and have been looking at trying Erin for some time. Once she got back to me, set up was for a time was good. She has an apartment SW area not far from downtown. She had checked with me that I was still coming. Which was about 15 min. Before the appointment. Only had to wait about 5 min. But I was early, had light traffic coming from the lakeshore. She opened the door and was in a little red teddy and thigh high stockings, SO HOT. Chatted a bit to get to know each other. Think we made a good connection. She has a nice soft voice and has a sexy hot 40 something MILF body. A lot like the MILF clients I had to deal with in my business. Got comfortable for the massage, she started with my back, worked down to the legs, some nice teasing. Flipped to do the front, more teasing with BBBJ. Unfortunately, on my end the rod was not up to it. Hate getting old, to much hand play in the morning, I guess. But she was very patient and understanding. I did get to DATY and play with her perfect breasts. Got her off a couple times with that and a handy to her wet little pussy. We showered to get the oil off and got to play a little more with her. She is fun to chat with and play. Treat her well and she will treat you the same. Respect each other is key to a good time with any of these ladies. AS always YMMV and be safe!! BASH.
    Do you have a link or a pic you can share so I can check out to see if she's someone I'll look into seeing?

  8. #19853

    Erin

    Was looking to try a nuru massage and have been looking at trying Erin for some time. Once she got back to me, set up was for a time was good. She has an apartment SW area not far from downtown. She had checked with me that I was still coming. Which was about 15 min. Before the appointment. Only had to wait about 5 min. But I was early, had light traffic coming from the lakeshore. She opened the door and was in a little red teddy and thigh high stockings, SO HOT. Chatted a bit to get to know each other. Think we made a good connection. She has a nice soft voice and has a sexy hot 40 something MILF body. A lot like the MILF clients I had to deal with in my business. Got comfortable for the massage, she started with my back, worked down to the legs, some nice teasing. Flipped to do the front, more teasing with BBBJ. Unfortunately, on my end the rod was not up to it. Hate getting old, to much hand play in the morning, I guess. But she was very patient and understanding. I did get to DATY and play with her perfect breasts. Got her off a couple times with that and a handy to her wet little pussy. We showered to get the oil off and got to play a little more with her. She is fun to chat with and play. Treat her well and she will treat you the same. Respect each other is key to a good time with any of these ladies. AS always YMMV and be safe!! BASH.

  9. #19852

    Fake as fake gets

    Quote Originally Posted by WranglerMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't seen any reviews for her. I'm coming from out of town for a business meeting and was wondering if this add is real! Thanks for any assistance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/023165803635
    Both women in that ad are models and the pictures taken are from either their twitter or instagram. The blonde in particular has an OF and isn't based in MI.

    There's been a trend of ads lately that basically go "I'm {insert name} and I used to work at {insert AMP}, but not anymore. ".

    Another notable example is a girl that goes by Brooklyn. Exact same shtick, which is funny cause she used Supreme Massage, which is a well known legit, no HE parlor, that I personally frequent. A monger in the escort forum did a date with her and turned out to be a provider named Crystal, who may or may not be a Lisa Marie girl.

    So at best, it's a LM girl that is most definitely not going to be either of the women in that ad and at worst it's just a straight scam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-12 135958.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-12 140052.jpg‎  

  10. #19851

    Formerly Lotus ads

    Quote Originally Posted by WranglerMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't seen any reviews for her. I'm coming from out of town for a business meeting and was wondering if this add is real! Thanks for any assistance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/023165803635
    I personally wouldn't waste your time but I could be wrong. Search keyword Lotus and you'll see the same ad referencing women by the names of Ashely, Alexis, Mindy and Riley. Looks and feels like a waste of time and money.

    If you want parlor reliable I would recommend Saisha. There are other independent providers too.

  11. #19850

    Mindy formally at Lotus?

    I don't seen any reviews for her. I'm coming from out of town for a business meeting and was wondering if this add is real! Thanks for any assistance!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/023165803635

  12. #19849

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to spend time with Foxy a few weeks ago. Decided to take the gamble despite the lack of reviews and underwhelming pics. First off she is much better looking than her pics, has that nerdy chick vibe going on and I love it.

    The massage was great, very firm pressure with her hands and topless body pressed against yours. Definitely takes her time.

    The finish is her cuddling you while she takes care of your favorite tool. She's very friendly also offers FS, but I didn't take advantage of that yet.

    She's very friendly. Comms are easy. Nice incall location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/051095202080
    I was thinking of seeing her. But was wondering if she works from home or a business location? I'm not really into visiting homes.

  13. #19848
    Where does she work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Kyra.

    I don't need to take her to the bedroom. I get what I need on the table.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464

  14. #19847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Kyrah is no longer employed at Panacea. At least, according to a mutual friend. I did take the opportunity to encourage using this hiatus to test the waters on an Airbnb or hotel with trusted, long-standing regulars. If anyone has her direct digits, please inbox me. I've only ever gone through the main shared line.

    That aside, I am NOT a fan of the new ivanrest location. Only 2 rooms. 5 girls sitting in the waiting room. Can hear everything going on in that place during my session including mongers coming and going. How can they post walk-in availability when clearly there is not enough rooms for everyone. Hope they get a new spot soon..
    I text Kyra frequently on FB messenger, I like FB best because providers frequently change their numbers and we always connect on FB.

    Hopefully you can reach her using the digits in her STG ad.

    To my knowledge, she is not leaving the hobby just relocating and will announce where after a much needed short vacation.

  15. #19846

    Evee

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She did have an ad on Tryst, but it is down. Reviews of her last fall / winter. I think her sister is Lola, who has good review as well.
    Due to phone issues, I lost Eve's number. Now with no ad on Tryst, can someone message me her number. Been seeing her for years and it is about time for another appt. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape