Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19845

    Kyrah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately Kyrah is no longer employed at Panacea. At least, according to a mutual friend. I did take the opportunity to encourage using this hiatus to test the waters on an Airbnb or hotel with trusted, long-standing regulars. If anyone has her direct digits, please inbox me. I've only ever gone through the main shared line.

    That aside, I am NOT a fan of the new ivanrest location. Only 2 rooms. 5 girls sitting in the waiting room. Can hear everything going on in that place during my session including mongers coming and going. How can they post walk-in availability when clearly there is not enough rooms for everyone. Hope they get a new spot soon.

    Thanks,

    Dj.
    By chance did you try the number in one of her old ads? I only seen her once and was going to try to see her again soon but hearing this sucks unless she starts posting again.

  2. #19844

    Kyrah gone from Panacea

    Unfortunately Kyrah is no longer employed at Panacea. At least, according to a mutual friend. I did take the opportunity to encourage using this hiatus to test the waters on an Airbnb or hotel with trusted, long-standing regulars. If anyone has her direct digits, please inbox me. I've only ever gone through the main shared line.

    That aside, I am NOT a fan of the new ivanrest location. Only 2 rooms. 5 girls sitting in the waiting room. Can hear everything going on in that place during my session including mongers coming and going. How can they post walk-in availability when clearly there is not enough rooms for everyone. Hope they get a new spot soon.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  3. #19843
    Quote Originally Posted by LookyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in touch with Lola lately. She was my regular until 3/4 months ago and she's gone completely dark. Won't respond to any texts but still putting ads up?
    Same boat. I gave up on her. Don't know if she doesn't like me or she's just really busy, but she never answers texts. Shame, she was my absolute favorite.

  4. #19842

    Certainly TGTBT

    I'm confident this ad is from the lady in Allendale. She runs several ads with amazing hotties. What answers the door is decidedly different. She also runs this ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/103518685140.

    I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I would be shocked if that was the person who opened the door.

  5. #19841

    Goddess Eve

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Hello GR Mongers.

    I was here about a month ago and I received a great massage with extras from a skinny Ebony with a big smile and long dreads. It was in an office park setting. This is mostly all I remember except that I found her on Tryst. I deleted all traces of her from my phone for obvious reasons and now she has no ad on Tryst (At least I'm almost positive it was Tryst). I would know her name for sure if I saw it. Anyone have an idea of who it may be? PM fine of course.
    She did have an ad on Tryst, but it is down. Reviews of her last fall / winter. I think her sister is Lola, who has good review as well.

  6. #19840

    Lola

    Anyone been in touch with Lola lately. She was my regular until 3/4 months ago and she's gone completely dark. Won't respond to any texts but still putting ads up?

  7. #19839
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Hello GR Mongers.

    I was here about a month ago and I received a great massage with extras from a skinny Ebony with a big smile and long dreads. It was in an office park setting. This is mostly all I remember except that I found her on Tryst. I deleted all traces of her from my phone for obvious reasons and now she has no ad on Tryst (At least I'm almost positive it was Tryst). I would know her name for sure if I saw it. Anyone have an idea of who it may be? PM fine of course.
    Sounds like you saw Eve. She's a great time in all aspects of the game.

  8. #19838

    Peyton at Panacea

    Looks like Panacea is busy lately, based on the number of reviews posted. Has anyone seen Peyton recently? I like her pic on their ad and hoping she has good service to go along with it. Thanks in advance!

  9. #19837

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Trobber222  [View Original Post]
    No reports here- sent a message for rates. Anybody know if real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/308708403167
    Yeah, I would be shocked if that was the person who opened the door.

  10. #19836

    Lulu

    Made a stop at Lulu's in Lowell. After last time being such great FS. I went back hoping for more. But this time I was only offered the standard. So that was disappointing. YMMV I suppose. Ill still go back, the location works well. But definitely not my best experience. Massage and teasing was great though.

    As always if anyone has any FS suggestions outside of TNC or MD let me know. Always on the lookout for a new adventure. Doesn't even need to be around GR.

    Be safe gents.

  11. #19835

    Slip / Slide Betty?

    No reports here- sent a message for rates. Anybody know if real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/308708403167

  12. #19834

    Tight body ebony

    Hello GR Mongers.

    I was here about a month ago and I received a great massage with extras from a skinny Ebony with a big smile and long dreads. It was in an office park setting. This is mostly all I remember except that I found her on Tryst. I deleted all traces of her from my phone for obvious reasons and now she has no ad on Tryst (At least I'm almost positive it was Tryst). I would know her name for sure if I saw it. Anyone have an idea of who it may be? PM fine of course.

  13. #19833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Kaylee

    Stopped Panacia had massage. Not bad massage very nice time lots talk great finish. No tip discussed but I always tip well. Would definitely go back. Very safe place.

  14. #19832

    My Massage Grandville

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend, probably quite a while ago, that more than just a MS might be available, at My Massage Spa on Canal near Rivertown mall. A search turned up nothing, Anyone experience or heard what's available here?
    Anything is possible. Go there and work your magic. YMMV, as usual. Report back here when you find out.

  15. #19831

    Lotus cici & lulu linda

    Went to Lotus last week and was told cici was not there. Could have been mamisan since she was in her 50's. Anyone know if cici is gone for good, or just a (rare) vacation?

    Left and went to lulu's. Linda took care of me. 6/10 massage, Standard HE. Nothing special about it. I wouldn't go back to see her. Matched door fee on tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape