Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 1049 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24305
    Quote Originally Posted by SSorg  [View Original Post]
    Asks for gas deposit no thanks first rule broken if doing that.

    Probably a scam unless someone's heard different.

  2. #24304

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikepicas6  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best head in RI or close to RI?

    Destiny is decent but not even DT.

    Is Mandy better? Any other recommendations?
    For me I think Mandy is the best, it's truly an experience. She really worships your cock. Natasha for me is the second best she has really good technique gets into it with moans, slurping and swallows the only con is the motel she stays at. Alishia is also good but doesn't swallow. Kelly is good as well but a little too aggressive for me and spits it out. Destiny uses too much teeth but great value for the price. Lizzie also has good technique but idk if she does BBJ only visits. Tammy another honorable mention, good technique and swallows for 1 but likes to play games.

    So in all, if you have the time see Mandy (also the best looking of those mentioned), but if you just want to be in and out Natasha is who I go to, it's 1 for a bbjqv.

  3. #24303
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Leila TGTBT?


  4. #24302

    Only seen her once

    She's fairly attractive with a hippy stoner vibe. Very talkative and friendly, buy sadly her inconsistency has gotten in the way of a superb BJ. Never had the pleasure of enjoying Ashley. Any other ladies around who provide BBBJ and swallow? Older Barbara is gone again and Jessica https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/481010603225 doesn't swallow.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Mandy gives great head. Sloppy, enthusiastic and swallows. She tries to deepthroat but doesn't get that far down. I've never had a bad experience with her. Bathroomless can actually deepthroat, swallows and is cheaper than Mandy. I just saw her in west Greenwich.

  5. #24301
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikepicas6  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best head in RI or close to RI?

    Destiny is decent but not even DT.

    Is Mandy better? Any other recommendations?
    Mandy gives great head. Sloppy, enthusiastic and swallows. She tries to deepthroat but doesn't get that far down. I've never had a bad experience with her. Bathroomless can actually deepthroat, swallows and is cheaper than Mandy. I just saw her in west Greenwich.

  6. #24300

    Best head

    Who gives the best head in RI or close to RI?

    Destiny is decent but not even DT.

    Is Mandy better? Any other recommendations?

  7. #24299
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    They are here for a couple more days so figured I would give a heads up.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4098.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4083.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5124.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5593.htm?cat=1.

    Staying by airport, I believe all these ads lead to the same 1, maybe 2 providers. Girl resembled pics, but def not same in any of the ads. Quoted 3 hhr, 5 hr, with FULL GFE promised. Wants to facetime verify, then asked for pic of hotel from parking lot in order to get room number. Friendly and sexy enough but service was fair at best. Dodged the initial kiss, moved away from hand on hip. Had a mechanical script she wanted to follow and didn't like when I tried to deviate. No FIV, no hands on tits (too sensitive), there might not be anything worse than someone trying to suck your soft dick through a half put on condom before any other type of touch or arousal buildup. When I tried rubbing her clit while she was sucking she stopped me and said 200 upcharge. At that point I just wanted to get out of there so once she got me standing I pounded one out in doggie (view from the back was best part).

    Her english was decent enough, I could tell by how offended she got when I said seeing her was a disappointment.
    It's awful when they badger you so much that Ol Reliable refuses to stand at attention. And that just makes it go longer and it makes you and them more mad and it's a never-ending bad cycle!

  8. #24298

    Avoid the current flock of brazilians in warwick

    They are here for a couple more days so figured I would give a heads up.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4098.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4083.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5124.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5593.htm?cat=1.

    Staying by airport, I believe all these ads lead to the same 1, maybe 2 providers. Girl resembled pics, but def not same in any of the ads. Quoted 3 hhr, 5 hr, with FULL GFE promised. Wants to facetime verify, then asked for pic of hotel from parking lot in order to get room number. Friendly and sexy enough but service was fair at best. Dodged the initial kiss, moved away from hand on hip. Had a mechanical script she wanted to follow and didn't like when I tried to deviate. No FIV, no hands on tits (too sensitive), there might not be anything worse than someone trying to suck your soft dick through a half put on condom before any other type of touch or arousal buildup. When I tried rubbing her clit while she was sucking she stopped me and said 200 upcharge. At that point I just wanted to get out of there so once she got me standing I pounded one out in doggie (view from the back was best part).

    Her english was decent enough, I could tell by how offended she got when I said seeing her was a disappointment.

  9. #24297
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.
    This is the only correct answer. My instructor told a similar story, not hobby related, but basically the same idea. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, and if by walking away, you've lost a little bit of money, it's still the right move.

  10. #24296

    Visiting Providence. Any recs?

    Hey Guys. I'm visiting Providence for the first time and have been through the site extensively. Still not seeing many great, definitive options. Any seniors with good recommendations? Feel free to PM, if preferred.

    Thanks, East.

  11. #24295
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    She's always been random about replying. A little too much 420. She posted on STG last week.
    I'm pretty sure she does more than 420. Ever wonder why she wears long socks? Ask her to take them off. (I haven't).

  12. #24294
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    For me, no gun. Needed. I posted on a potential rob several years back about NIKKI and her pimp boyfriend. I'm not bragging but I do have some serious defense skills. I hit him twice, once in the throat and punched him in the balls. I grabbed her by the hair and just slammed her down and took my money back.
    And that's what I'm talking about. Size him up, beat him up if confident and save your money. Even if he is armed (with a real gun) it would cost you a million or more between the criminal case and the civil case.

  13. #24293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.
    For me, no gun. Needed. I posted on a potential rob several years back about NIKKI and her pimp boyfriend. I'm not bragging but I do have some serious defense skills. I hit him twice, once in the throat and punched him in the balls. I grabbed her by the hair and just slammed her down and took my money back.

  14. #24292

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramin  [View Original Post]
    No luck getting a response from Mandy. Is she still active?
    She's always been random about replying. A little too much 420. She posted on STG last week.

  15. #24291

    Armed?

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why I carry the 1911 with me now.
    I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape