Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24310
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhammon  [View Original Post]
    For me I think Mandy is the best, it's truly an experience. She really worships your cock. Natasha for me is the second best she has really good technique gets into it with moans, slurping and swallows the only con is the motel she stays at. Alishia is also good but doesn't swallow. Kelly is good as well but a little too aggressive for me and spits it out. Destiny uses too much teeth but great value for the price. Lizzie also has good technique but idk if she does BBJ only visits. Tammy another honorable mention, good technique and swallows for 1 but likes to play games.

    So in all, if you have the time see Mandy (also the best looking of those mentioned), but if you just want to be in and out Natasha is who I go to, it's 1 for a bbjqv.
    Personally I don't care if they swallow or not. As long as they are good at it and can deepthroat.

  2. #24309
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    Also looks like a ax hanging from a wall another good reason to stay far away LOL😂.
    Haha that's an interesting ad actually. If anyone sees her irl please post if you can.

  3. #24308

    Axe

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too forgot to mention it but it is noticable so that might be a real ad.
    Also looks like a ax hanging from a wall another good reason to stay far away LOL😂.

  4. #24307
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    By the looks of her last photo she appears to be living in squalor!
    I saw that too forgot to mention it but it is noticable so that might be a real ad.

  5. #24306

    Squalor

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Asks for gas deposit no thanks first rule broken if doing that.

    Probably a scam unless someone's heard different.
    By the looks of her last photo she appears to be living in squalor!

  6. #24305
    Quote Originally Posted by SSorg  [View Original Post]
    Asks for gas deposit no thanks first rule broken if doing that.

    Probably a scam unless someone's heard different.

  7. #24304

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikepicas6  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best head in RI or close to RI?

    Destiny is decent but not even DT.

    Is Mandy better? Any other recommendations?
    For me I think Mandy is the best, it's truly an experience. She really worships your cock. Natasha for me is the second best she has really good technique gets into it with moans, slurping and swallows the only con is the motel she stays at. Alishia is also good but doesn't swallow. Kelly is good as well but a little too aggressive for me and spits it out. Destiny uses too much teeth but great value for the price. Lizzie also has good technique but idk if she does BBJ only visits. Tammy another honorable mention, good technique and swallows for 1 but likes to play games.

    So in all, if you have the time see Mandy (also the best looking of those mentioned), but if you just want to be in and out Natasha is who I go to, it's 1 for a bbjqv.

  8. #24303
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Leila TGTBT?


  9. #24302

    Only seen her once

    She's fairly attractive with a hippy stoner vibe. Very talkative and friendly, buy sadly her inconsistency has gotten in the way of a superb BJ. Never had the pleasure of enjoying Ashley. Any other ladies around who provide BBBJ and swallow? Older Barbara is gone again and Jessica https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/481010603225 doesn't swallow.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Mandy gives great head. Sloppy, enthusiastic and swallows. She tries to deepthroat but doesn't get that far down. I've never had a bad experience with her. Bathroomless can actually deepthroat, swallows and is cheaper than Mandy. I just saw her in west Greenwich.

  10. #24301
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikepicas6  [View Original Post]
    Who gives the best head in RI or close to RI?

    Destiny is decent but not even DT.

    Is Mandy better? Any other recommendations?
    Mandy gives great head. Sloppy, enthusiastic and swallows. She tries to deepthroat but doesn't get that far down. I've never had a bad experience with her. Bathroomless can actually deepthroat, swallows and is cheaper than Mandy. I just saw her in west Greenwich.

  11. #24300

    Best head

    Who gives the best head in RI or close to RI?

    Destiny is decent but not even DT.

    Is Mandy better? Any other recommendations?

  12. #24299
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    They are here for a couple more days so figured I would give a heads up.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4098.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4083.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5124.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5593.htm?cat=1.

    Staying by airport, I believe all these ads lead to the same 1, maybe 2 providers. Girl resembled pics, but def not same in any of the ads. Quoted 3 hhr, 5 hr, with FULL GFE promised. Wants to facetime verify, then asked for pic of hotel from parking lot in order to get room number. Friendly and sexy enough but service was fair at best. Dodged the initial kiss, moved away from hand on hip. Had a mechanical script she wanted to follow and didn't like when I tried to deviate. No FIV, no hands on tits (too sensitive), there might not be anything worse than someone trying to suck your soft dick through a half put on condom before any other type of touch or arousal buildup. When I tried rubbing her clit while she was sucking she stopped me and said 200 upcharge. At that point I just wanted to get out of there so once she got me standing I pounded one out in doggie (view from the back was best part).

    Her english was decent enough, I could tell by how offended she got when I said seeing her was a disappointment.
    It's awful when they badger you so much that Ol Reliable refuses to stand at attention. And that just makes it go longer and it makes you and them more mad and it's a never-ending bad cycle!

  13. #24298

    Avoid the current flock of brazilians in warwick

    They are here for a couple more days so figured I would give a heads up.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4098.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...4083.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5124.htm?cat=1 , https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...5593.htm?cat=1.

    Staying by airport, I believe all these ads lead to the same 1, maybe 2 providers. Girl resembled pics, but def not same in any of the ads. Quoted 3 hhr, 5 hr, with FULL GFE promised. Wants to facetime verify, then asked for pic of hotel from parking lot in order to get room number. Friendly and sexy enough but service was fair at best. Dodged the initial kiss, moved away from hand on hip. Had a mechanical script she wanted to follow and didn't like when I tried to deviate. No FIV, no hands on tits (too sensitive), there might not be anything worse than someone trying to suck your soft dick through a half put on condom before any other type of touch or arousal buildup. When I tried rubbing her clit while she was sucking she stopped me and said 200 upcharge. At that point I just wanted to get out of there so once she got me standing I pounded one out in doggie (view from the back was best part).

    Her english was decent enough, I could tell by how offended she got when I said seeing her was a disappointment.

  14. #24297
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I've been legally carrying, highly trained and an instructor for 35 years. I leave mine locked in the truck. You going to shoot the pimp? How you going to explain that in court? Better have some big money put aside to pay legal fees to try and stay out of jail. If you can't handle yourself with your hands you are better off walking away with a $200 loss.
    This is the only correct answer. My instructor told a similar story, not hobby related, but basically the same idea. Just because you can doesn't mean you should, and if by walking away, you've lost a little bit of money, it's still the right move.

  15. #24296

    Visiting Providence. Any recs?

    Hey Guys. I'm visiting Providence for the first time and have been through the site extensively. Still not seeing many great, definitive options. Any seniors with good recommendations? Feel free to PM, if preferred.

    Thanks, East.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape