Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 18302
-
05-15-26 17:45 #16877Regular Member

Posts: 76I blame TikTok for this LOL.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:28 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 231So I gave it another shot after literally 4 years, as my luck on SA hasn't been that good, and to be honest not much has changed. I got bombarded with messages as soon as I loaded up the credits and I bet majority of them are fakes or bots. I do like your strategy though and will apply it to see how far it can go. Thanks for taking your time to elaborate this.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:21 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 231Aria
Any info on Aria would be super helpful. We moved off the platform to texting and trying to set something up. Haven't talked ppm yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-28afa3a8b0b7
-
05-15-26 16:59 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 32I tried it for a month and didn't have any success. There's a lot of girls on there but it's definitely trashier than the Seeking crowd. I chatted to a few of them but none of the convos went anywhere.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 16:44 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 286Your single-minded obsession is fascinating.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 13:54 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 326I like this strategy and have used the same several times as well. One of the more successful times was I saw a girl that I semi-knew in person already on SA, so I talked with her on SA gaining a lot of intel on stuff she likes and whatnot, and at the same time I was hitting her up in person using the intel learned to lean me into a favorable direction. Ended up giving her a good creampie a week later at my place with no cost.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 09:29 #16871Regular Member

Posts: 76I'm definitely hitting her one more time when I'm back and hopefully no stench in her pussy by then. High volume or not she looks pretty.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 09:05 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 468Secret Benefits
Have used it semi successfully. Key is to be judicious with credits. When I use it, I am careful to only reach out to profiles that I am relatively sure are real (eg verified, video message with the "let me be your secret," alternate profile on Seeking, tin eye / google photo search of pics link to an Instagram / social media account, etc, etc). Players in the bowl who have experience know how to vet the pots, and it just means doing more up front work and being disciplined before burning though credits trying to get a pots attention.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
Good thing about SB is that once you message a profile and unlock comms. Messaging afterwards becomes unlimited. That site also auto deletes messages. This is a good thing because if an SB decides to take herself out of rotation because hers is full, you can always try to reconnect a few months later with no cost or need to reup. You just have to monitor the site from time to time and also keep good notes on which profiles you've "unlocked. ". Since older messages delete, many SBs won’t remember you messaged them on the site before, and the game begins anew with a fresh start for everyone. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve messaged a pot on both sites, had no luck, and then a few months later, they are behind closed doors in the FC begging me to cum in their ass.
As an aside, when I do a reverse google photo search and identify the social medias, I will often start there instead of burning credits and go with a more vanilla approach. You already know the pot is into sugar dating because they have a profile on SB, so it's not a foreign concept to them.
Between seeking and SB, my preference is seeking tho. The amount for work it takes to avoid burning through cash that is better spent on a date, is annoying. Seeking's buffet style messaging makes life easier; and once my rotation fills. I prefer staying consistent with 2/3 SBs who are also consistent, reliable, clean and open minded.
-
05-15-26 08:50 #16869Regular Member

Posts: 189It looks like she deleted her profile. Unless she blocked me, she's no longer on SA.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 08:40 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 231This is the leg by the way. Anyone?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 02:49 #16867Regular Member

Posts: 76Thanks bro. It's fixable with antibiotics. Will be like brand new soon.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 00:31 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 231Yea brother, get better soon. Hope it's something that clears up fast.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 00:28 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 231That was the opening ask in my case as well, but she brought it down to 1 k but was pretty firm there. I though it was still steep, but just letting you know in case if you approach her again.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 00:22 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 231Can the gentleman that belongs to this leg provide some insight please?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 22:17 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 146Mina
She quoted me 1. 2 k. I passed but would love to sample.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




