Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 18302
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16862

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Got her to text pretty quick. She then sends me her Venmo and asks for money to assure her I am serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Posted about her yesterday. Doesn't want to fuck, so I guess she's switching up the tactics to make money.
    Yea true. For shits and grins I asked her what she would want to meet for lunch to see if we were compatible. She came back with $500. I responded its just lunch and to be realistic and she responds it's not going to work. Oh well. Delusional chick.

  2. #16861
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Got her to text pretty quick. She then sends me her Venmo and asks for money to assure her I am serious.
    Posted about her yesterday. Doesn't want to fuck, so I guess she's switching up the tactics to make money.

  3. #16860
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Got her to text pretty quick. She then sends me her Venmo and asks for money to assure her I am serious.
    And what did she offer in return for that money?

  4. #16859

    Brooke

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Got her to text pretty quick. She then sends me her Venmo and asks for money to assure her I am serious.

  5. #16858
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't used it before, be careful. There are tons of of fakes and you'll likely get bombarded with messages at first. I use it occasionally but only on my own terms.
    I haven't met her but those are some big ass titties.

  6. #16857
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    No, forced to be in a penalty box for a little while, if you know what I mean. Saw her latest TimTok and there is some dude's leg on it and wrist on it so whoever it is they can step fwd and provide more input. If those are recent photos.
    Hope nothing serious and it's treatable. We'll hold the fort down for you.

  7. #16856
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that hope nothing too serious. May the gentleman with the leg and wrist from Bunny's TikTok step forward please and share some wisdom.
    I'd bet if she's posting it on social it's not even a SD. Probably some guy she met on a dating app and is fucking for attention and a free meal.

  8. #16855
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    That's her. 1 k was the asking.

  9. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. Did she quote you a price?

  10. #16853
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I left pretty extensive review on my experience with SB and if not careful, you can waste hundreds on credits without accomplishing much. Also beware of the scamming profiles. There is pretty significant amount of them out there.
    Yeah I'm a little nervous. Girls aren't that hot where it's worth burning all of the credits.

  11. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I cross check on SB sometimes. So many women there don't realize the verification video gets posted on their profile. It's amazing how much worse they can look vs their glam, AI assisted, filtered pictures they think are only showing.

    The issue is buying credits. They don't take gift cards b / c they're overseas and gift cards typically only work with US vendors. I assume you used your own CC. Not an option for me and I'd never trust that site with PI.
    I left pretty extensive review on my experience with SB and if not careful, you can waste hundreds on credits without accomplishing much. Also beware of the scamming profiles. There is pretty significant amount of them out there.

  12. #16851
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    I'll make one final move to try to reclaim what though should have got initially. It looks like her menu has expanded as the volume has gone up. If she settles for CIA and CIP I'll pay premium and close the doors for good.
    I'll wait for you to take the plunge as you seem like a brave soul LOL.

  13. #16850
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    No, forced to be in a penalty box for a little while, if you know what I mean. Saw her latest TimTok and there is some dude's leg on it and wrist on it so whoever it is they can step fwd and provide more input. If those are recent photos.
    Sorry to hear that hope nothing too serious. May the gentleman with the leg and wrist from Bunny's TikTok step forward please and share some wisdom.

  14. #16849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Credits

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.
    I cross check on SB sometimes. So many women there don't realize the verification video gets posted on their profile. It's amazing how much worse they can look vs their glam, AI assisted, filtered pictures they think are only showing.

    The issue is buying credits. They don't take gift cards b / c they're overseas and gift cards typically only work with US vendors. I assume you used your own CC. Not an option for me and I'd never trust that site with PI.

  15. #16848

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.
    Is this her friend?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8e25ad92fed7

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape