Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18359
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16844

    Not going to gatekeep from you guys- I think secretbenefits has taken over

    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.

  2. #16843
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    If you are concerned about smell don't see Rose. She looks like a girl next door but has been on other sites, and high volume. Saw her years ago the smell was bad enough for me to not repeat.
    We need a dedicated thread for the "Fishy Girls" and HoF section for the brothers that are hitting them LOL.

  3. #16842
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    How much did she quote you? Feel free to pm if easier.
    It was 1 k. Started at 1.2 k and stopped at 1 k and wouldn't budge. Highest I'd go is 600 maybe 700 as those titties are massive.

  4. #16841

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up hooking up with her? I'm very tempted to do one and done with her while she's still clean as she looks good. At this point with high volume et al though I'll set the limit at 400 and see what happens.
    No, forced to be in a penalty box for a little while, if you know what I mean. Saw her latest TimTok and there is some dude's leg on it and wrist on it so whoever it is they can step fwd and provide more input. If those are recent photos.

  5. #16840
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-48b7b6731d5a

    Bounces in and out of the dmv for work travel or something. Has a couple of kids, did not seem interested in accepting the very fair rate of 300 to get railed.

  6. #16839
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I know. No girl over 25 should be asking for that type of ppm. I cap mine at 500, if they are hot that is. This one is not. I've seen her friend too. Big tits but not big enough to substantiate the ask.
    How much did she quote you? Feel free to pm if easier.

  7. #16838
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.
    I know. No girl over 25 should be asking for that type of ppm. I cap mine at 500, if they are hot that is. This one is not. I've seen her friend too. Big tits but not big enough to substantiate the ask.

  8. #16837

    Fishy girls

    If you are concerned about smell don't see Rose. She looks like a girl next door but has been on other sites, and high volume. Saw her years ago the smell was bad enough for me to not repeat.

  9. #16836
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. I actually thought her profile could be fake but don't think that after chatting. The conversation from her has been all about getting financially taken care of and no traction on talking about reciprocation. What amount did you agree to to meet? I'm just curious if it was something where she should have known the deal.

    Also curious who her roommate on seeking is. Hot girls stick together sometimes. My guess is Genevieve.
    Until I realized it was platonic it was 5. Ngl I was willing to go higher if she'd asked and there was sex involved LOL. And I think she definitely should have known better.

    I'd guess Genevieve too, though I didn't get past a couple sentences with her. That was on Secret Benefits, though, maybe I should try again on Seeking.

  10. #16835
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Anyone want to buy overpriced drinks to hang with this chick?
    Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.

  11. #16834

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Anyone want to buy overpriced drinks to hang with this chick?
    I spoke to her. Major GPS case right there. Pass.

  12. #16833

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Nah, they are public. I'm not following her and can still see her social media. I though she was pretty decent though. I'll try to setup another session with her before she goes down the same path as Angel. I know she's slowly turning into a cum dumpster too. No smell at this point but it's just a matter of time that her pussy turns into tuna factory too.
    Did you end up hooking up with her? I'm very tempted to do one and done with her while she's still clean as she looks good. At this point with high volume et al though I'll set the limit at 400 and see what happens.

  13. #16832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Been striking out like crazy.

    Actually talked on the phone, sounded super sweet. Said she was new, even though her account says 2023. Set up an amount and set up a meet time, but before she hung up I made sure she understood what this whole thing is about (as PG as I possibly could). Instantly hit the brakes and said that's not what she's looking for. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just met anyway, but she said her roommate is on there and she's aware other stuff happens, so I went there.
    Similar experience. I actually thought her profile could be fake but don't think that after chatting. The conversation from her has been all about getting financially taken care of and no traction on talking about reciprocation. What amount did you agree to to meet? I'm just curious if it was something where she should have known the deal.

    Also curious who her roommate on seeking is. Hot girls stick together sometimes. My guess is Genevieve.

  14. #16831
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Been striking out like crazy.

    Actually talked on the phone, sounded super sweet. Said she was new, even though her account says 2023. Set up an amount and set up a meet time, but before she hung up I made sure she understood what this whole thing is about (as PG as I possibly could). Instantly hit the brakes and said that's not what she's looking for. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just met anyway, but she said her roommate is on there and she's aware other stuff happens, so I went there.
    Oh my god, she's gorgeous bro. She's 21 too! Damn. Perfect example that age and beauty in women are perfectly aligned. This is why we get mad when people like Bunny and Tiffany lie about their age, and trying to fool and bypass our filters with lies.

  15. #16830

    For Fucks Sake

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Anyone want to buy overpriced drinks to hang with this chick?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape