Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Credits

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.
    I cross check on SB sometimes. So many women there don't realize the verification video gets posted on their profile. It's amazing how much worse they can look vs their glam, AI assisted, filtered pictures they think are only showing.

    The issue is buying credits. They don't take gift cards b / c they're overseas and gift cards typically only work with US vendors. I assume you used your own CC. Not an option for me and I'd never trust that site with PI.

  2. #16848

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.
    Is this her friend?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8e25ad92fed7

  3. #16847

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up hooking up with her? I'm very tempted to do one and done with her while she's still clean as she looks good. At this point with high volume et al though I'll set the limit at 400 and see what happens.
    I'll make one final move to try to reclaim what though should have got initially. It looks like her menu has expanded as the volume has gone up. If she settles for CIA and CIP I'll pay premium and close the doors for good.

  4. #16846
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.
    If you haven't used it before, be careful. There are tons of of fakes and you'll likely get bombarded with messages at first. I use it occasionally but only on my own terms.

  5. #16845
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.
    Beware of the bots and the fake profiles bro. SB is full of them and they lure you into draining your credits pretty quick. That was my experience there only like few months ago.

  6. #16844

    Not going to gatekeep from you guys- I think secretbenefits has taken over

    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.

  7. #16843
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    If you are concerned about smell don't see Rose. She looks like a girl next door but has been on other sites, and high volume. Saw her years ago the smell was bad enough for me to not repeat.
    We need a dedicated thread for the "Fishy Girls" and HoF section for the brothers that are hitting them LOL.

  8. #16842
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    How much did she quote you? Feel free to pm if easier.
    It was 1 k. Started at 1.2 k and stopped at 1 k and wouldn't budge. Highest I'd go is 600 maybe 700 as those titties are massive.

  9. #16841

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up hooking up with her? I'm very tempted to do one and done with her while she's still clean as she looks good. At this point with high volume et al though I'll set the limit at 400 and see what happens.
    No, forced to be in a penalty box for a little while, if you know what I mean. Saw her latest TimTok and there is some dude's leg on it and wrist on it so whoever it is they can step fwd and provide more input. If those are recent photos.

  10. #16840
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-48b7b6731d5a

    Bounces in and out of the dmv for work travel or something. Has a couple of kids, did not seem interested in accepting the very fair rate of 300 to get railed.

  11. #16839
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I know. No girl over 25 should be asking for that type of ppm. I cap mine at 500, if they are hot that is. This one is not. I've seen her friend too. Big tits but not big enough to substantiate the ask.
    How much did she quote you? Feel free to pm if easier.

  12. #16838
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.
    I know. No girl over 25 should be asking for that type of ppm. I cap mine at 500, if they are hot that is. This one is not. I've seen her friend too. Big tits but not big enough to substantiate the ask.

  13. #16837

    Fishy girls

    If you are concerned about smell don't see Rose. She looks like a girl next door but has been on other sites, and high volume. Saw her years ago the smell was bad enough for me to not repeat.

  14. #16836
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. I actually thought her profile could be fake but don't think that after chatting. The conversation from her has been all about getting financially taken care of and no traction on talking about reciprocation. What amount did you agree to to meet? I'm just curious if it was something where she should have known the deal.

    Also curious who her roommate on seeking is. Hot girls stick together sometimes. My guess is Genevieve.
    Until I realized it was platonic it was 5. Ngl I was willing to go higher if she'd asked and there was sex involved LOL. And I think she definitely should have known better.

    I'd guess Genevieve too, though I didn't get past a couple sentences with her. That was on Secret Benefits, though, maybe I should try again on Seeking.

  15. #16835
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Anyone want to buy overpriced drinks to hang with this chick?
    Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape