rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 18324
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. Did she quote you a price?

  2. #16853
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I left pretty extensive review on my experience with SB and if not careful, you can waste hundreds on credits without accomplishing much. Also beware of the scamming profiles. There is pretty significant amount of them out there.
    Yeah I'm a little nervous. Girls aren't that hot where it's worth burning all of the credits.

  3. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I cross check on SB sometimes. So many women there don't realize the verification video gets posted on their profile. It's amazing how much worse they can look vs their glam, AI assisted, filtered pictures they think are only showing.

    The issue is buying credits. They don't take gift cards b / c they're overseas and gift cards typically only work with US vendors. I assume you used your own CC. Not an option for me and I'd never trust that site with PI.
    I left pretty extensive review on my experience with SB and if not careful, you can waste hundreds on credits without accomplishing much. Also beware of the scamming profiles. There is pretty significant amount of them out there.

  4. #16851
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    I'll make one final move to try to reclaim what though should have got initially. It looks like her menu has expanded as the volume has gone up. If she settles for CIA and CIP I'll pay premium and close the doors for good.
    I'll wait for you to take the plunge as you seem like a brave soul LOL.

  5. #16850
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    No, forced to be in a penalty box for a little while, if you know what I mean. Saw her latest TimTok and there is some dude's leg on it and wrist on it so whoever it is they can step fwd and provide more input. If those are recent photos.
    Sorry to hear that hope nothing too serious. May the gentleman with the leg and wrist from Bunny's TikTok step forward please and share some wisdom.

  6. #16849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Credits

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.
    I cross check on SB sometimes. So many women there don't realize the verification video gets posted on their profile. It's amazing how much worse they can look vs their glam, AI assisted, filtered pictures they think are only showing.

    The issue is buying credits. They don't take gift cards b / c they're overseas and gift cards typically only work with US vendors. I assume you used your own CC. Not an option for me and I'd never trust that site with PI.

  7. #16848

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.
    Is this her friend?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8e25ad92fed7

  8. #16847

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up hooking up with her? I'm very tempted to do one and done with her while she's still clean as she looks good. At this point with high volume et al though I'll set the limit at 400 and see what happens.
    I'll make one final move to try to reclaim what though should have got initially. It looks like her menu has expanded as the volume has gone up. If she settles for CIA and CIP I'll pay premium and close the doors for good.

  9. #16846
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.
    If you haven't used it before, be careful. There are tons of of fakes and you'll likely get bombarded with messages at first. I use it occasionally but only on my own terms.

  10. #16845
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.
    Beware of the bots and the fake profiles bro. SB is full of them and they lure you into draining your credits pretty quick. That was my experience there only like few months ago.

  11. #16844

    Not going to gatekeep from you guys- I think secretbenefits has taken over

    I just decided to make an account for the hell of it. Wasn't really impressed with it when I tried a few years ago. I went on today and saw a bunch of users, and a lot in the 18-22 college demographic. I think the verification scared a lot of girls off. Also possible that they're advertising on TikTok, or other social media? Either way, there's a lot of duds like SA given that it is DC but overall I'm very impressed. I'll continue to check SA here and there but I think Secretbenefits is the one.

  12. #16843
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    If you are concerned about smell don't see Rose. She looks like a girl next door but has been on other sites, and high volume. Saw her years ago the smell was bad enough for me to not repeat.
    We need a dedicated thread for the "Fishy Girls" and HoF section for the brothers that are hitting them LOL.

  13. #16842
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    How much did she quote you? Feel free to pm if easier.
    It was 1 k. Started at 1.2 k and stopped at 1 k and wouldn't budge. Highest I'd go is 600 maybe 700 as those titties are massive.

  14. #16841

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up hooking up with her? I'm very tempted to do one and done with her while she's still clean as she looks good. At this point with high volume et al though I'll set the limit at 400 and see what happens.
    No, forced to be in a penalty box for a little while, if you know what I mean. Saw her latest TimTok and there is some dude's leg on it and wrist on it so whoever it is they can step fwd and provide more input. If those are recent photos.

  15. #16840
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-48b7b6731d5a

    Bounces in and out of the dmv for work travel or something. Has a couple of kids, did not seem interested in accepting the very fair rate of 300 to get railed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape