Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 33187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32812

    He's right

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    Yes because all of the reviews that I HAVE found. Have said otherwise about them doing that so I never even tried! Quit busting my balls over something like that!
    He's busting your balls because you don't provide any info. You just ask for information. He's telling you to try and review.

  2. #32811
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You said in your original post, that you have been having trouble locating one to ride and not grind. But not you have never met an escort?

    Not trying to be a dick.

    Come on man.
    Yes because all of the reviews that I HAVE found. Have said otherwise about them doing that so I never even tried! Quit busting my balls over something like that!

  3. #32810

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where I can find her link? Thanks!
    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel

  4. #32809

  5. #32808
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Contradiction

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    I have yet to meet my first escort because I am always worried it may be a cop or a sting. What and where is the best place besides here to make sure they are legit? Reading reviews on escort Babylon? Any other websites? Please help me so I don't do something I will regret! Thank you guys!
    You said in your original post, that you have been having trouble locating one to ride and not grind. But not you have never met an escort?

    Not trying to be a dick.

    Come on man.

  6. #32807

    Newbie question

    I have yet to meet my first escort because I am always worried it may be a cop or a sting. What and where is the best place besides here to make sure they are legit? Reading reviews on escort Babylon? Any other websites? Please help me so I don't do something I will regret! Thank you guys!

  7. #32806

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen since her procedure. But I am thought I remembered Divine Rachel got it enlarged for "your" pleasure. Only person I seen posting is her #1 fan. I am sure he can tell you all about it.
    Do you know where I can find her link? Thanks!

  8. #32805

    Lisa Latina

    Saw Lisa Latina tonight (513-628-xxxx#) She is gorgeous with great body, but has 2 many no's for me. Everything is covered once you lie down and she is very mechanical. So, no BBBJ, no kissing at all, no going down on her, no touching her, no touching her nipples (only upper part of breasts). She takes $$ immediately when you enter room and even counts it in front of you. She also sets a timer when you walk in. I booked a 30 min visit for $$ but the alarm went off after 25 minutes. So she wants you out the door when your time is up. She says she's been in country (from Cuba) five years ago, but she still speaks very little english. She surely has a handler and he must keep her so busy that she doesn't have time to learn english. I won't repeat.

  9. #32804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Big Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    I have been searching for a reputable escort with a huge ass. I have found some but the problem is I want them to also be able to get up on it and ride not grind. All these women with the phat butts are great but are never in shape enough to ride the damn thing! Any recommendations?? I'm dying for it over here LOL thanks!
    I haven't seen since her procedure. But I am thought I remembered Divine Rachel got it enlarged for "your" pleasure. Only person I seen posting is her #1 fan. I am sure he can tell you all about it.

  10. #32803

    Been looking but so hard to find!

    I have been searching for a reputable escort with a huge ass. I have found some but the problem is I want them to also be able to get up on it and ride not grind. All these women with the phat butts are great but are never in shape enough to ride the damn thing! Any recommendations?? I'm dying for it over here LOL thanks!

  11. #32802

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrc68  [View Original Post]
    I know I shared her info before but I think my mailbox was full if anyone still needs her number dm me. She's very petite and can host at her apartment.
    She is sexy AF can I get her info? Thanks!

  12. #32801

    High Honorarium Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her? How expensive?
    https://www.brookskyvip.com/rates-experiences

    $900 an hour type expensive.

    She has posts on Secret Hostess and Tryst as well:

    https://tryst.link/escort/brook-sky (previously "Kaya Knight".

    https://secrethostess.com/11529426/

    Also, I'd bet the farm that the photos in that Eros ad are AI. I know some guys don't care, but it always bothers me. It's just the next evolution of the aggressively-concealing Instagram filter.

  13. #32800

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    But she's a smoke show. She's expensive.
    Did you see her? How expensive?

  14. #32799

    Not yet. Working on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NattiCat7391  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information / intel on Brooke?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4402091.htm?cat=3859
    But she's a smoke show. She's expensive.

  15. #32798

    Kailie / Madison

    Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has only been posting on Tryst (note. Only 2 of the pics are of her).

    https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape