Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 33413
-
05-13-26 14:18 #33023Regular Member

Posts: 17Damn
She is sexy AF can I get her info? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Mrc68
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 11:05 #33022Senior Member

Posts: 87High Honorarium Confirmed
https://www.brookskyvip.com/rates-experiences
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
$900 an hour type expensive.
She has posts on Secret Hostess and Tryst as well:
https://tryst.link/escort/brook-sky (previously "Kaya Knight".
https://secrethostess.com/11529426/
Also, I'd bet the farm that the photos in that Eros ad are AI. I know some guys don't care, but it always bothers me. It's just the next evolution of the aggressively-concealing Instagram filter.
-
05-13-26 07:03 #33021Senior Member

Posts: 539Brooke
Did you see her? How expensive?
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:09 #33020Senior Member

Posts: 114Not yet. Working on it.
But she's a smoke show. She's expensive.
Originally Posted by NattiCat7391
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:30 #33019Senior Member

Posts: 63Kailie / Madison
Anyone seen her lately? Looks like she has only been posting on Tryst (note. Only 2 of the pics are of her).
https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
-
05-12-26 14:34 #33018Regular Member

Posts: 1Brooke-Eros
Anyone have any information / intel on Brooke?
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4402091.htm?cat=3859
-
05-12-26 10:51 #33017Senior Member

Posts: 325Co-signed. She was a fun person; always made me feel comfortable. It's a terrible shame.
Originally Posted by Hodgiefj80
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 11:26 #33016Senior Member

Posts: 205Nicole Smooth
She doesn't do incall anymore for whatever reason. Only sells content which is too pricey for what she sends. Meh.
https://tryst.link/escort/nicolesmooth333
-
05-10-26 08:59 #33015Senior Member

Posts: 473Recent Boone County ads
The recent Boone County ad with a face pic. https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...s/627103380530 This ad has the face cut in half. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/849862718861 Yes agree its next to impossible to get a provider to do a outcall to Boone County. Can't say I blame them for not coming to Boone County. I offer to meet them outside of Boone County for a coffee or meal to help give a measure of comfort.
-
05-09-26 23:49 #33014Senior Member

Posts: 62Boone county
Yes I have had a hard time with some that won't come to Kentucky it sucks because I live here and you they won't come here because of that!!
Originally Posted by KYDynamite7321
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 16:51 #33013Senior Member

Posts: 33NKY = No Go
If ask any of the providers that have ever been in NKY (especially Boone County), they'll tell you the same thing. There's a good reason you almost never see legit ads in the northern KY region!
Originally Posted by Jppnky
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 18:34 #33012Regular Member

Posts: 17I had wondered what happened with her. I hate to hear this I only saw her a couple of times and really enjoyed hanging out with her.
Originally Posted by TommyJohn
[View Original Post]
RIP Saffy.
-
05-07-26 16:51 #33011Regular Member

Posts: 15I personally visited her twice. The first one was pathetic, but she was a "legit" encounter.
Originally Posted by Darkstarz711
[View Original Post]
Second time she dashed with the money with the aid of a friend walking in.
Under no circumstance pay her up front.
-
05-07-26 11:54 #33010Senior Member

Posts: 384Had another great visit with Divine Rachel this morning. Don't need to go into detail if you have read my post. Sweetest tasting pussy in town with Hugh tits she lives you to suck on. She also has a new you that makes the visit outstanding. We are also working on a new Duo partner.
-
05-06-26 15:03 #33009Regular Member

Posts: 17She's someone I was also interested in seeing. Yea please let us know what happened.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





