Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 33186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32736

    Give to get.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky702  [View Original Post]
    Could you post the damages for each or DM them to me? I am making a visit up there soon and would like to set something up. Thanks!
    None of your posts provide info. Give info to get info.

  2. #32735
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstarz711  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm now able to post just wanted to update everyone on my experience with these women.

    Tiff.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205965422

    Despite the reviews I decided to take the plunge and was pleasantly surprised with my visit. She was a sweet girl. Definitely on the pricier side but I couldn't resist that body. Everything was covered. She I guess had been having some money problems so she was trying really hard to please clients. Started with a covered BJ and then covered doggy but let me finish on those gorgeous tits. After our first encounter has reached out for discounted rates and BBFS, BBBJ such I guess she only does on occasion. So all in all my experiences with her have been pretty good.
    Could you post the damages for each or DM them to me? I am making a visit up there soon and would like to set something up. Thanks!

  3. #32734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Sugarbaby

    If you are going to Oxford you likely know it is a college town, with not too much else going on outside the university culture.

    I've had some success up that way in the past with Sugarbabies but that's really it. I don't know if you have enough time between now and this weekend to cultivate a sugarbaby, but there is no time like the present to give it a try.

    Best of luck and let us know how you do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljfeld  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in Oxford this weekend near Miami OH. Can someone rec a lady that would come to me?

    Massage, escort, SB?

    Happy to help if anyone comes to Baltimore!

    Thanks.

  4. #32733

    Tiff, Anna and Bunni

    Since I'm now able to post just wanted to update everyone on my experience with these women.

    Tiff.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205965422

    Despite the reviews I decided to take the plunge and was pleasantly surprised with my visit. She was a sweet girl. Definitely on the pricier side but I couldn't resist that body. Everything was covered. She I guess had been having some money problems so she was trying really hard to please clients. Started with a covered BJ and then covered doggy but let me finish on those gorgeous tits. After our first encounter has reached out for discounted rates and BBFS, BBBJ such I guess she only does on occasion. So all in all my experiences with her have been pretty good.

    Anna (my favorite).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205219551

    She is my favorite by far. Offers BBBJ and covered everything else is always super into and likes to talk back which I love. Very tight as well which is always nice. I've seen her write l quite a few times and let's me finish greek but that might only be because I've seen her a good amount. YMMV.

    Bunni (2nd favorite).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206033593

    I typically bounce between her and anna. She does BBBJ and then everything else covered but will let you finish on her tits or ass. She's isn't as vocal but definitely gives you some nice moans. She really gets into it when she rides cowgirl.

    Since I'm new and hadn't been able to put anything out there just wanted to give a couple of my experiences. There's a newer girl named Stormy that's been working her way up for me as well. She'll be moving soon but highly recommend her as well before she leaves.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206053903

  5. #32732

    Tink or Becky

    Been a lurker for awhile. Didn't realize the email issue until recently but I digress. Wanted to see if anyone has any info on these 2:

    Tink.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206065932

    Becky.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205950663

    TIA.

  6. #32731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Siah SA

    I know I shared her info before but I think my mailbox was full if anyone still needs her number dm me. She's very petite and can host at her apartment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4076.jpg‎  

  7. #32730

    Oxford Oh

    I am going to be in Oxford this weekend near Miami OH. Can someone rec a lady that would come to me?

    Massage, escort, SB?

    Happy to help if anyone comes to Baltimore!

    Thanks.

  8. #32729

    Remy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reesesp  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first-time poster.

    Anyone have any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205498781
    According to this review on EB, cleanbbfinder had a great time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2832124668?

  9. #32728
    Appreciate it, I don't partake as much as I'd like, so unfortunately my experiences are limited.

    I've sent a few PMs to guys in the Cuddle Comfort thread, but the thought of using LC always intensifies my paranoia LOL.

    Have seen Jodi from Dayton, and had a great experience obvi. My go to has been out of the game for some time as well (https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/270659628829).

    Was more into the hobby when I was in South Florida in the mid 2010's. REALLY difficult to make that type of adjustment to the market up here. Ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    To get Intel, you must first give Intel, by reviewing those you've seen. It's not that hard to understand.

    Personally, I've not seen her.

  10. #32727

    Tgtbt?

    Long time lurker, first-time poster.

    Anyone have any intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/205498781

  11. #32726
    Quote Originally Posted by DickSlinger444  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Anyone seen her yet? https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-bodyworks.

    I am planning on meeting up soon and wanted to see if anyone had experienced it yet.

    Thanks.
    Wast of time poor Comm.

  12. #32725

  13. #32724

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by DickSlinger444  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Anyone seen her yet? https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-bodyworks.

    I am planning on meeting up soon and wanted to see if anyone had experienced it yet.

    Thanks.
    She is batshit crazy. Can not keep a schedule.

  14. #32723

    Jessica. West Chester

    Hello gents,

    Anyone seen her yet? https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-bodyworks.

    I am planning on meeting up soon and wanted to see if anyone had experienced it yet.

    Thanks.

  15. #32722

    Short time

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    How long do you guys typically wait for a provider? You know the old "5 min babe" thing that turns into an hour.

    I realize these girls have a very casual relationship with time (in fact, reality) but sometimes it's ridiculous. I mean, you advertised, you need money, I have money, answer the fkn phone.

    When I say I'll be there at 2:00, then open the door at 2:00 and get my money. WTF?

    How long do you guys typically wait? My max is 45 min after arrival. Obviously, when I leave it's inevitably "I was waiting for your text" or "I just finished paying my room".

    On that note, I use the Burner app and am not sure about it's texting performance. Sometimes I receive a bunch of messages at once, and I've been accused of not responding until later (like they're queued up and dump all at once). Usually it's fine, but enough "miscommunications" have happened that make me wonder.

    Does anyone else have experiences?
    I haven't been in a situation where I've had to wait in some time for a while now. When I have in the past it gives me the "I'm being set up" vibe and I usually cut and run. My senses say it's a sting and they're not quite ready with all the "players" in place. Paranoid is my middle name. The last time this happened to me I told the provider I was leaving if she didn't send me a photo of her boobs right away. She complied and everything worked out. My time is worth as much as theirs is, probably more if I'm being honest so in any case I'd wait for 10-15 minutes then I'm out.

    Luv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape