Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16834
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Anyone want to buy overpriced drinks to hang with this chick?
    Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.

  2. #16833

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Anyone want to buy overpriced drinks to hang with this chick?
    I spoke to her. Major GPS case right there. Pass.

  3. #16832

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmertan  [View Original Post]
    Nah, they are public. I'm not following her and can still see her social media. I though she was pretty decent though. I'll try to setup another session with her before she goes down the same path as Angel. I know she's slowly turning into a cum dumpster too. No smell at this point but it's just a matter of time that her pussy turns into tuna factory too.
    Did you end up hooking up with her? I'm very tempted to do one and done with her while she's still clean as she looks good. At this point with high volume et al though I'll set the limit at 400 and see what happens.

  4. #16831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Been striking out like crazy.

    Actually talked on the phone, sounded super sweet. Said she was new, even though her account says 2023. Set up an amount and set up a meet time, but before she hung up I made sure she understood what this whole thing is about (as PG as I possibly could). Instantly hit the brakes and said that's not what she's looking for. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just met anyway, but she said her roommate is on there and she's aware other stuff happens, so I went there.
    Similar experience. I actually thought her profile could be fake but don't think that after chatting. The conversation from her has been all about getting financially taken care of and no traction on talking about reciprocation. What amount did you agree to to meet? I'm just curious if it was something where she should have known the deal.

    Also curious who her roommate on seeking is. Hot girls stick together sometimes. My guess is Genevieve.

  5. #16830
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Been striking out like crazy.

    Actually talked on the phone, sounded super sweet. Said she was new, even though her account says 2023. Set up an amount and set up a meet time, but before she hung up I made sure she understood what this whole thing is about (as PG as I possibly could). Instantly hit the brakes and said that's not what she's looking for. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just met anyway, but she said her roommate is on there and she's aware other stuff happens, so I went there.
    Oh my god, she's gorgeous bro. She's 21 too! Damn. Perfect example that age and beauty in women are perfectly aligned. This is why we get mad when people like Bunny and Tiffany lie about their age, and trying to fool and bypass our filters with lies.

  6. #16829

    For Fucks Sake

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Anyone want to buy overpriced drinks to hang with this chick?

  7. #16828

    Brina

    For me anyway looked better in the pics then in person. Born here but Eastern European decent. Has a trimmed stubbly puss which I was not into. Like the whole thing had a buzz cut. Asks $1 k but can be talked down to $5.

  8. #16827
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    😝 we are all Eskimo brothers on this site.
    I typed out and deleted this very thing earlier hahaha.

  9. #16826

    Brooke

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3

    Been striking out like crazy.

    Actually talked on the phone, sounded super sweet. Said she was new, even though her account says 2023. Set up an amount and set up a meet time, but before she hung up I made sure she understood what this whole thing is about (as PG as I possibly could). Instantly hit the brakes and said that's not what she's looking for. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just met anyway, but she said her roommate is on there and she's aware other stuff happens, so I went there.

  10. #16825

    We are Eskimo brothers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I saw her yesterday too 🥴.
    😝 we are all Eskimo brothers on this site.

  11. #16824
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Was banging her for 4+ months with covers trying to get to uncovered action. Finally decided to dump her from rotation when the puss started to reek and it was clear I was the only one she was requiring covers for. Felt like she was becoming high volume.

    It's like clockwork tho, as soon as I lost interest and decided to move on, she starts begging to see me. Past couple of times have been uncovered, but been doing into her ass because of the smell. That might be helping with the odor reduction since one less dude is dumping in her puss? Stench wast great yesterday tho. Maybe she liked you enough to douche?
    I saw her yesterday too 🥴.

  12. #16823

    Truly is crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    We invent shit, start fights and wars, and hustle to be rock stars or major athletes or high level executives. All for pussy. No shame in going after what we were literally built to pursue.
    What guys will do for that pussy.

  13. #16822

    Same with me at first

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Sucks to lose a good one. I saw angel. She didn't smell awful but was strict on rubbers even with head
    Was banging her for 4+ months with covers trying to get to uncovered action. Finally decided to dump her from rotation when the puss started to reek and it was clear I was the only one she was requiring covers for. Felt like she was becoming high volume.

    It's like clockwork tho, as soon as I lost interest and decided to move on, she starts begging to see me. Past couple of times have been uncovered, but been doing into her ass because of the smell. That might be helping with the odor reduction since one less dude is dumping in her puss? Stench wast great yesterday tho. Maybe she liked you enough to douche?

  14. #16821

    Annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Something must be in the fucking air. My long term sb for a couple years just got into a serious relationship.
    And irritating when you lose a reliable hottie that shows up on time, isn't banging every monger on the board, and is a reasonable human. Guess that's why these younger guys are locking them down. Hate filling time with these women who are basically trying to convince themselves they aren't streetwalkers because they met the train of dudes they're banging on a SB / SD website.

  15. #16820
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    So found out late Monday night that my fav long term SB is leaving rotation. She is off to grad school in another state that's no longer convenient for me to visit regularly and started becoming serious with the guy she has been dating for the past 6 months. That simp is moving to the state she will be going to in the fall after she starts school. This one was the college athlete I had met while she was in her freshman year. I'm going to miss her.

    In my depression I responded to text messages from Violet / Vee & Angel. Both active, both still behind on rent, both willing to offer steep discounts. One hotel room, but separate dates. Straight to the FC, without dinner or drinks. Took them both anally since the tuna stench still there. The value proposition was there so I took it.

    Looks like they both blocked me on seeking, but after yesterday afternoon and last night, I can confirm they are both definitely still active. May decide to add them and Lauren back into rotation until I can find a real replacement for the real SB that I just lost.

    FML, I hate losing real SBs from my rotation. Now only 1 real one left in rotation. Promised myself I would never see Lauren, Violet / Vee, or Angel again, and now already broke and probably going to break that promise yet again. Worst part about it is that Lauren is going to start calling and texting. Fml
    Something must be in the fucking air. My long term sb for a couple years just got into a serious relationship.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape