Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 18368
-
05-14-26 14:18 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 252I know. No girl over 25 should be asking for that type of ppm. I cap mine at 500, if they are hot that is. This one is not. I've seen her friend too. Big tits but not big enough to substantiate the ask.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 13:58 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 94Fishy girls
If you are concerned about smell don't see Rose. She looks like a girl next door but has been on other sites, and high volume. Saw her years ago the smell was bad enough for me to not repeat.
-
05-14-26 13:52 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 115Until I realized it was platonic it was 5. Ngl I was willing to go higher if she'd asked and there was sex involved LOL. And I think she definitely should have known better.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
I'd guess Genevieve too, though I didn't get past a couple sentences with her. That was on Secret Benefits, though, maybe I should try again on Seeking.
-
05-14-26 13:50 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 94Have seen her in person she's mid as hell. Don't waste your money. Her friend has huge tits but asks for an insane ppm.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 12:18 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 252Sam
I spoke to her. Major GPS case right there. Pass.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 12:15 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 252Bunny
Did you end up hooking up with her? I'm very tempted to do one and done with her while she's still clean as she looks good. At this point with high volume et al though I'll set the limit at 400 and see what happens.
Originally Posted by Zimmertan
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 09:44 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 169Similar experience. I actually thought her profile could be fake but don't think that after chatting. The conversation from her has been all about getting financially taken care of and no traction on talking about reciprocation. What amount did you agree to to meet? I'm just curious if it was something where she should have known the deal.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
Also curious who her roommate on seeking is. Hot girls stick together sometimes. My guess is Genevieve.
-
05-14-26 08:33 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 252Oh my god, she's gorgeous bro. She's 21 too! Damn. Perfect example that age and beauty in women are perfectly aligned. This is why we get mad when people like Bunny and Tiffany lie about their age, and trying to fool and bypass our filters with lies.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 22:01 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 228For Fucks Sake
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34
Anyone want to buy overpriced drinks to hang with this chick?
-
05-13-26 21:44 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 228Brina
For me anyway looked better in the pics then in person. Born here but Eastern European decent. Has a trimmed stubbly puss which I was not into. Like the whole thing had a buzz cut. Asks $1 k but can be talked down to $5.
-
05-13-26 21:14 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 115I typed out and deleted this very thing earlier hahaha.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:13 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 115Brooke
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-54d0cd05aaf3
Been striking out like crazy.
Actually talked on the phone, sounded super sweet. Said she was new, even though her account says 2023. Set up an amount and set up a meet time, but before she hung up I made sure she understood what this whole thing is about (as PG as I possibly could). Instantly hit the brakes and said that's not what she's looking for. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just met anyway, but she said her roommate is on there and she's aware other stuff happens, so I went there.
-
05-13-26 21:06 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 468We are Eskimo brothers.
😝 we are all Eskimo brothers on this site.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:55 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 329I saw her yesterday too 🥴.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:55 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 468Truly is crazy
What guys will do for that pussy.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




