Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 39995
-
05-14-26 23:46 #39260Senior Member

Posts: 40Lilly the Chinese Spinner at Foot Massage Spa
I had the good fortune of meeting Lilly. Lilly is Chinese, and she is all of 5. 2 feet tall. She is a petite treat.
She took me to the room, gave me a hug, planted a kiss on my lips, and ushered me to strip. She left the room and came back a few minutes later.
The massage was competent, but I was pretty distracted by the prospect of getting it on with this young, cute pixie. She motioned for the flip about halfway into the half hour session.
I shelled out 160, and she seemed pleased with the tip. She stripped down, and revealed a small, well-proportioned body with a round ass and natural B-cup tits. So far, so good. She climbed on top of me and kissed me a little more and then worked her way down to my chest. She focused on my nipples for a few minutes to get me worked up. Then she laid her body on top of me and worked her way up and down to slide her breasts from my hard dick up to my face and back again.
After a little bit of that, she pivoted, put one hand on the table between my legs, grabbed my dick in the other and lowered her pussy onto my face. She sort of fucked my face by bringing her hips up and down. All this while massaging my dick. It was pretty intense. She stopped for a moment to apply the wrapper. It was stashed somewhere, so I was barely aware of that process.
Finally, she pivoted again, interlaced her fingers with mine, planted her mouth on mine, and gently lowered her wet pussy onto my shaft. She pogoed up and down on me, getting a little lower each time until I was balls deep in her trimmed, wet box. From there I matched her rhythm and started pumping away. After a few minutes of this, her legs were a little tired and she indicated that it was time for me to get busy.
I flipped her into mish--easy to do with that little body--and then I did my best to split her like wet pine. She was durable, and she pushed her hips against me while kissing me hard on the mouth. I couldn't take any more, and I exploded into the wrapper.
She cleaned me up, and told me to come back soon. I told her to try and stop me.
I drove home a happy man. Will repeat!
-
05-14-26 17:37 #39259Senior Member

Posts: 87Was this 150 including house fee?
Originally Posted by ChonChon
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 15:33 #39258Senior Member

Posts: 85Pretty much sums up my experience at BD too. I haven't gone since they were on Lincoln but I'd recommend staying far away. I felt bad about myself after going to this one, haha. Place was dirty, staff was old, unattractive, and grumpy. The massage was mediocre and there was an old papasan lurking around the hallway. Just an all around bad experience. Avoid like the plague unless you enjoy setting your cash on fire.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 13:36 #39257Senior Member

Posts: 38Ya Spa Coco
Went to ya spa hoping to see the latina talent but the asian girl who led me in said she was busy. Chinese girl was named Coco, older I'd say mid 30's early 40's. Some flab and man made Ds. Paid for half hour and got a mid massage more of a rubdown but a lot of teasing so not the worst. Has me flip and starts a quick CBJ, asked about DATY and she either played dumb or didn't understand.
Gets on top for some fun cg followed by doggy on the side of the table. Switch over to mish and pop in the bag.
Okay experience for $150, got my nut and girl had a fun attitude albeit a limited menu but again that could be language barrier.
Side note, she also had a nice Bush which is a nice change from all the shaved kitties.
Will probably try to drop by again for the other talent.
-
05-14-26 12:11 #39256Senior Member

Posts: 341Inbox full
DanTheMan1010 your inbox is full and DMs getting bounced, FYI.
Originally Posted by DanTheMan1010
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 00:57 #39255Regular Member

Posts: 18Lucy at Lunar Body Works
Rolled into Lunar Body Work the other night and saw Lucy was up. She's a mid-30's and Chinese with basic english, real short and petite with a nice set of natural D cups.
House fee was 80 and I tipped her 120. Started with a shower together. She soaped me up nice and made sure to give my cock a good scrubbing while pressing those tits against my back. Got me half hard before we even hit the table.
Massage was average, nothing special, but she kept the teasing going the whole time. Light nails down my back, brushing her boobs on me every time she moved around. When I flipped she started kissing my chest and neck right away. Not DFK but decent little pecks and some tongue.
Sh gave a slow HJ first, stroking me while we made out a bit and I played with those fat D tits. After a few minutes she dropped down and switched to BBBJ. It was pretty decent. Wet, good suction, and she worked the head. Threw in some ball licking too. She stayed down there for a while before I told her to finish me with her hand. Popped pretty hard.
Hot towels after and she wiped me down clean. Overall it was an okay session. The shower and tit play were the best parts.
-
05-13-26 23:42 #39254Senior Member

Posts: 767Agreed
Agreed. Thanks, HG. Saves me from wasting time. I can deal with grannies if FS is an option at a low rate but not for L1 only. I can handle that on my own. LOL.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 22:49 #39253Senior Member

Posts: 63Live Well Belmont
Visited today and greeted by a middle age mt. Asked for medium pressure and I got this weird hard pressing including on my head at the end of the session. She was way overpriced for a very average HJ. Won't ever repeat. I remember a few years back visiting an mt here late one evening who had big tits and the topless HJ was incredible. I've never experienced anything close to that since. Avoid.
-
05-13-26 22:39 #39252Senior Member

Posts: 59Archer Spa
On a review from a fellow monger, I wanted to give CiCi a shot. Called ahead and requested her, specified the time to arrive. Upon arrival, was greeted at the door by CiCi, didn't phone verification thing, I did however, ask for "VIP" before we went to room. She guided in the room and said, I can give you service but only suckie no fookie. In good but broken english. I asked why not, she used the app to say she had her mensies and would do everything but the last part another girl would come and finish. Now, in all my years of mongering, I had not come across this scenario, I was intrigued. She asked for the donation VIP of 3 bills. She helped me undress and said she'd be back she has to get shower ready. As I had requested a table shower.
We get to the shower, soaps me up, does the whole breast rub and such, she was on her mensy as she rinsed often in case you're wondering. She hit all the right spots, rinsed and asked to turn over. Had me sit on the edge of the table and cleaned and stroked junior to where I almost popped. Did an awesome BBBJ that really edged me something terrible. I asked to leave to room once in I just laid on my back. She giggled "no massage" . Nope! So she starts back with the BBBJ, nice and slow asked if I wanted bls, well yeah, so she does that for a bit I pull her head up to get me to the edge and I say ok ready. She knocks on the wall and in comes the relief pitcher or catcher. Whatever LOL. She comes in plays with my nips while CiCi keeps blowing me. On goes the cover and she goes cow girl while CiCi keeps playing. I motioned to switch to standing missionary until I filled the bag. They helped me dress playfully. I asked the others name I think she said Suki. She was taller a little thicker cute nice boobs.
-
05-13-26 19:37 #39251Senior Member

Posts: 59Archer Spa
On a review from a fellow monger, I wanted to give CiCi a shot. Called ahead and requested her, specified the time to arrive. Upon arrival, was greeted at the door by CiCi, didn't phone verification thing, I did however, ask for "VIP" before we went to room. She guided in the room and said, I can give you service but only suckie no fookie. In good but broken english. I asked why not, she used the app to say she had her mensies and would do everything but the last part another girl would come and finish. Now, in all my years of mongering, I had not come across this scenario, I was intrigued. She asked for the donation VIP of 3 bills. She helped me undress and said she'd be back she has to get shower ready. As I had requested a table shower.
We get to the shower, soaps me up, does the whole breast rub and such, she was on her mensy as she rinsed often in case you're wondering. She hit all the right spots, rinsed and asked to turn over. Had me sit on the edge of the table and cleaned and stroked junior to where I almost popped. Did an awesome BBBJ that really edged me something terrible. I asked to leave to room once in I just laid on my back. She giggled "no massage" . Nope! So she starts back with the BBBJ, nice and slow asked if I wanted bls, well yeah, so she does that for a bit I pull her head up to get me to the edge and I say ok ready. She knocks on the wall and in comes the relief pitcher or catcher. Whatever LOL. She comes in plays with my nips while CiCi keeps blowing me. On goes the cover and she goes cow girl while CiCi keeps playing. I motioned to switch to standing missionary until I filled the bag. They helped me dress playfully. I asked the others name I think she said Suki. She was taller a little thicker cute nice boobs.
-
05-13-26 14:46 #39250Senior Member

Posts: 148Broadway Spa
I heard about broadway spa, are there experiences and recommendations there? I've heard of Tiffany, Nadia, and also some young girl with big tits who I wasn't sure who that was. Wanted to try this place but hoping to not go in cold.
-
05-13-26 13:35 #39249Senior Member

Posts: 637Not necessarily stacked, but a decent option in the north side. I just PMd you deets.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:19 #39248Senior Member

Posts: 637Thanks for your note! I pass by BD periodically on Elston and I always wondered. Glad to know it's a waste of time.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:47 #39247Senior Member

Posts: 370Sunkiss
Annie at Sunkiss on Chicago and Ashland is excellent for this.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 11:18 #39246Senior Member

Posts: 148Deep Tissue + extra
Looking for a great massage today, have some back and leg soreness was looking to get worked out.
Any great recommendations for a 1 hour deep tissue. I'm flexible anywhere in the city or China town. Happy to share any insights I have.









Reply With Quote





