Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 40000
-
05-13-26 14:46 #39250Senior Member

Posts: 148Broadway Spa
I heard about broadway spa, are there experiences and recommendations there? I've heard of Tiffany, Nadia, and also some young girl with big tits who I wasn't sure who that was. Wanted to try this place but hoping to not go in cold.
-
05-13-26 13:35 #39249Senior Member

Posts: 637Not necessarily stacked, but a decent option in the north side. I just PMd you deets.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:19 #39248Senior Member

Posts: 637Thanks for your note! I pass by BD periodically on Elston and I always wondered. Glad to know it's a waste of time.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:47 #39247Senior Member

Posts: 374Sunkiss
Annie at Sunkiss on Chicago and Ashland is excellent for this.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 11:18 #39246Senior Member

Posts: 148Deep Tissue + extra
Looking for a great massage today, have some back and leg soreness was looking to get worked out.
Any great recommendations for a 1 hour deep tissue. I'm flexible anywhere in the city or China town. Happy to share any insights I have.
-
05-13-26 10:45 #39245Regular Member

Posts: 1May at RW
Saw May the other day. Had to wait in dark room for 20 min. Great table shower. Skinny with fake tits. Flat ass. Loves eating butt. Great massage afterwards. Same $$$ as others mentioned.
-
05-13-26 09:20 #39244Senior Member

Posts: 1605BD on Lincoln closed a few years back. Moved to Elston. Same Grannies, same bad service. Only L1 with a bad attitude were the last reports.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 08:28 #39243Senior Member

Posts: 568Kelly. Sxl.
I was with Kelly again a few weeks ago, and while eating her out with my finger in her asshole I thought I'd ask again about anal, and she was like, I don't know. But I asked again just to try it out and she was like, fine. So I got to push my dick inside her asshole for the first time ever and it was awesome. But she was not a fan so we didn't fuck that way for long. She cleaned my dick a bit and then back to her best on the planet blow jobs and her climbing on and riding my cock until I came inside her. Maybe all this competition is starting to loosen Kelly up. It would be awesome if she got better and into anal. Anyhow. Normal price. 300 all in for raw everything.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 22:26 #39242Senior Member

Posts: 534Don't Trust the Pics
The 3rd pic, far right, is some Chinese model named Hanna Mu Mu. Who knows, maybe she ended up on Lawrence Ave, haha.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:47 #39241Senior Member

Posts: 1605Ya spa location
Across the street from McDonalds. Front door is usually propped open. Step in yo ring the bell.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:45 #39240Senior Member

Posts: 767BD on Elston + PC on Lincoln
I noticed a spa on Lincoln far northside on Lincoln just south of Devon. The number listed on Google also points to a B. D. Spa on Elston. Rubmaps has a lot of reviews of BD but none for PC, which is much closer to me. Because both are two letters the search engine can't help me. Any reports about either of these spots, but especially PC? Looking for FS in my experiences and don't care abou the massage. Thanks.
-
05-12-26 21:07 #39239Senior Member

Posts: 413Pics
Are those accurate pics? The first Latina squatting looks nice.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:28 #39238Senior Member

Posts: 1833838 W Lawrence. PM me if you need the number.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:43 #39237Senior Member

Posts: 1605Ya Spa current lineup
Pics of the current lineup.
-
05-12-26 18:23 #39236Regular Member

Posts: 8Google Ya Spa Lawrence the address will pop up on FTS on Lawrence Ave. They used to have a google address but went away for the past month.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






